Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

Dick Cheney for SCOTUS :eusa_clap:

dick_cheney2-620x412.jpg

Trump would say no to that!

Who said it was complicated?

The Constitution does not prohibit either one to sit on the USSC, and both have served in positions that could give them the knowledge they need to sit on the USSC...

Alright, what about Hillary Clinton then?

The Constitution does not prohibit anyone from sitting on SCOTUS, but that does not mean I think you should be on it.

Do you have an issue with people doing jobs they are actually trained and qualified to do?

Hell no to Hillary for multiple reasons, first she is scumbag, second she is old as hell and in shitty health and third, she has not been inside a court room in 3 decades.

The Constitution does not prohibit either one to sit on the USSC, and both have served in positions that could give them the knowledge they need to sit on the USSC...

The Constitution does not prohibit anyone from sitting on SCOTUS, but that does not mean I think you should be on it.

Do you have an issue with people doing jobs they are actually trained and qualified to do?

Hell no to Hillary for multiple reasons, first she is scumbag, second she is old as hell and in shitty health and third, she has not been inside a court room in 3 decades.

You SEXIST!:10::auiqs.jpg:

So who would you pick?

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

.3 Elections have consequences.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
Something is going to tear this country apart if not this something will. America corrupt politicians have been allowed to fester within the political crime families. We are too far gone to stop it. All I can say is I'll bring a cake on purge day.

So who would you pick?

Since everyone seems to want a woman, I would go with Judge Joan Larson.

So who would you pick?

Will she protect your rights?

Rush is just as qualified as Kagan is.

Come on, do not be a moron on purpose.

Rush did not even graduate college, he is an entertainer and nothing more. What's next, you going to pick Britney Spears?

Kagan has degrees from Princeton University, the University of Oxford, and Harvard Law School.

She clerked for Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall.

She was the first female Solicitor General of the United States.

I do not agree with many of her rulings but to pretend she no more qualified than a college drop out druggie is just stupid

So who would you pick?

Giving you a A+++ on that pick for throwing me for a loop on that one...

So who would you pick?

Will she protect your rights?

From what I know of her I think she will rule based upon the Constitution and not her own ideology.

From all I have read of her she is much like Justice Scalia

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

.3 Elections have consequences.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
As George Carlin used to say, "I am for whatever causes the most trouble".

So who would you pick?

I do not have much faith in Judge Amy Coney Barrett being able to separate her strong religious views from her rulings.

So who would you pick?

I do not have much faith in Judge Amy Coney Barrett being able to separate her strong religious views from her rulings.

Age is a issue there and would sit on the court to long... WTF!

Rush did not even graduate college, he is an entertainer and nothing more. What's next, you going to pick Britney Spears?

Kagan has degrees from Princeton University, the University of Oxford, and Harvard Law School.

I do not agree with many of her rulings but to pretend she no more qualified than a college drop out druggie is just stupid
She has no common sense. Like NASA. NASA is going to be like Micky Dees had...they will be putting up sign on how many killed instead of burgers sold. Manly men have gone by the wayside there.

So who would you pick?

Age is a issue there and would sit on the court to long... WTF!

Larson is only 3 years older. I did not really take that into account.

Personally I would like to see an age cut off where they have to step down.

Kagan had no real judicial experience to sit on the bench.

Forum List

Back