Obama's Former Advisor, David Axelrod: Ginsburg's Vacancy Fight 'Could Tear This Country Apart'

You SEXIST!:10::auiqs.jpg:

So who would you pick?

Since everyone seems to want a woman, I would go with Judge Joan Larson.

Giving you a A+++ on that pick for throwing me for a loop on that one...

I do not have much faith in Judge Amy Coney Barrett being able to separate her strong religious views from her rulings.

Age is a issue there and would sit on the court to long... WTF!

Larson is only 3 years older. I did not really take that into account.

Personally I would like to see an age cut off where they have to step down.

You have to take age into this calculation and if someone can sit on the court thirty plus years then that is not good either...

True you could get another O'Connor with Trump or a Ginsburg on the right...

Rush is just as qualified as Kagan is.

Come on, do not be a moron on purpose.

Rush did not even graduate college, he is an entertainer and nothing more. What's next, you going to pick Britney Spears?

Kagan has degrees from Princeton University, the University of Oxford, and Harvard Law School.

She clerked for Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall.

She was the first female Solicitor General of the United States.

I do not agree with many of her rulings but to pretend she no more qualified than a college drop out druggie is just stupid
Kagan had no real judicial experience to sit on the bench.

But she has a law degree and clerked for a Supreme Court Justice. She was far from the best choice, but fuck dude Rush is a college drop out that is nothing more than an entertainer.

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:
.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.
.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.
.3 Elections have consequences.
RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'
If only we could take away women's right to vote right now. Women are going to whine like bitches when the next Supreme Court nominee is announced.

Why is it all the racist and the sexist on this forum are Trump worshipers.

Is it just coincidence?

I think Trump should nominate a Black Conservative Woman for the position...

Why does the skin color matter?

Identity politics.

Stricter constitutional law will help liberals also. Just like with Trump, kick and scream, but get the bennies same as conservatives .

I'd probably like to see Condi on SCOTUS. She's brilliant. I don't know her views well enough to be sure.

Condi Rice will not make you happy but good choice though!
She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

The US Constitution does not require you to have a law degree...
Only a law geek would even WANT that job, Bruce. Of course you need experience as a lawyer to be on the USSC.

Why is it all the racist and the sexist on this forum are Trump worshipers. Is it just coincidence?

Whaaaaat?! Holy cow, I've seen plenty of racist and bigoted comments from liberals on this forum!

But, let me guess: if a racist comment is made about whites, you don't consider it racist, right? That's the only way that anyone who regularly reads this forum could claim that the only racist comments come from Trump supporters.

Why is it all the racist and the sexist on this forum are Trump worshipers. Is it just coincidence?

Whaaaaat?! Holy cow, I've seen plenty of racist and bigoted comments from liberals on this forum!

But, let me guess: if a racist comment is made about whites, you don't consider it racist, right? That's the only way that anyone who regularly reads this forum could claim that the only racist comments come from Trump supporters.

We had an entire thread in which multiple Trump supporters argued that only whites should be allowed to vote. In this same thread it was stated by multiple Trump supporters that women are inferior and need to be commanded by their husbands. There is no equivalent of this from people on the left on this forum.

We had an entire thread in which multiple Trump supporters argued that only whites should be allowed to vote. In this same thread it was stated by multiple Trump supporters that women are inferior and need to be commanded by their husbands. There is no equivalent of this from people on the left on this forum.
Yes, the thread where the liberal Democrats who opened fake user accounts posed as trump supporters to denigrate and impugn the gentle americans.

Yes, the thread where the liberal Democrats who opened fake user accounts posed as trump supporters to denigrate and impugn the gentle americans.

do you have a link to said thread?

Axelrod is simply announcing a thinly veiled threat, the Democrats are going to riot.

Soros's neo-Fascist democrat is tearing the country apart. Their refusal to accept the results of the last election makes them a threat to our democracy

do you have a link to said thread?
Are you saying there is no thread and that you lied about it existence? Are you a liar?

Oh, you are talking about the same thread I was. No, that thread was not started by a liberal Democrat who opened a fake user account, nor were the participants such. They were all well established members of this forum.

nice try though

I'd probably like to see Condi on SCOTUS. She's brilliant. I don't know her views well enough to be sure.

Condi Rice will not make you happy but good choice though!
She's a lawyer?

Do you have to be?

The US Constitution does not require you to have a law degree...
Only a law geek would even WANT that job, Bruce. Of course you need experience as a lawyer to be on the USSC.

Not required by the Constitution...

I'm sure that is exactly what Axelrod would love to see happen. Note to David Axelrod:

.1 The Republican controlled Senate blocked Merrick Garland’s appointment to SCOTUS because they could.

.2 The Republican controlled Senate will confirm Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s replacement to SCOTUS because they can.

.3 Elections have consequences.

RBG scare: David Axelrod warns Supreme Court vacancy fight could 'tear this country apart'

Imagine that, if Ginsburg retires Trump will add another justice who simply interprets the law and isn't some kind of activist. Yea, that'll sure tear this country apart. smh Liberals....

Forum List

Back