🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Good For Something After All

Same question I've asked before - Why to RWNJs and the NRA work to arm terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies?

Don't deny it. The NRA is the lobbyist for the gun manufacturers and they DO fight against laws that would disarm those groups. In turn, the gun nutters support NRA. Are they just too stupid to know what the NRA does? Why don't the research NRA's lobby activities? Google is your friend.

My own opinion is that the gun nutters DO want to arm those groups for the very reason demonstrated by the idiotic OP - they want more lies to tell about Obama so they have more excuses for violence, especially like we saw at PP in Colorado. The more scared the nutters are, the more gun murders. That's what they want.

Could you, for once, offer specifics?

"they DO fight against laws that would disarm those groups." - What laws?
"The NRA is the lobbyist for the gun manufacturers" - 1st, This is opinion. Of course the gun mfg's donate to the NRA. What's wrong with that?

There's nothing inherently wrong with guns. My guns have never killed anyone. They sit in the safe and do nothing unless I go to the range.

You are insane if you believe that gun owners endorse any aspect of the killings that happen.

You're kidding, right?

Typical of RWNJs is that they don't want to know the truth.

Educate yourself.

NRA, Republicans block proposed law to stop suspected terrorists from buying guns in U.S.

A legal loophole allows suspected terrorists on the government’s no-fly list to legally buy guns, but a bill to fix that will likely wither on the vine. The federal Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act, even in the wake of last week’s terrorist killing of 129 people in Paris, remains a long shot due to its rabid pro-gun opponents.

Currently, some known or suspected terrorists are prohibited from boarding airplanes by the government’s no-fly list — but all are allowed to buy assault rifles and other weapons.

What else was slipped into the law?

Same question I've asked before - Why to RWNJs and the NRA work to arm terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies?

Don't deny it. The NRA is the lobbyist for the gun manufacturers and they DO fight against laws that would disarm those groups. In turn, the gun nutters support NRA. Are they just too stupid to know what the NRA does? Why don't the research NRA's lobby activities? Google is your friend.

My own opinion is that the gun nutters DO want to arm those groups for the very reason demonstrated by the idiotic OP - they want more lies to tell about Obama so they have more excuses for violence, especially like we saw at PP in Colorado. The more scared the nutters are, the more gun murders. That's what they want.

"The NRA is the lobbyist for the gun manufacturers" - 1st, This is opinion. Of course the gun mfg's donate to the NRA. What's wrong with that?

There's nothing inherently wrong with guns. My guns have never killed anyone. They sit in the safe and do nothing unless I go to the range.

You are insane if you believe that gun owners endorse any aspect of the killings that happen.

You're kidding, right?

Educate yourself.

NRA, Republicans block proposed law to stop suspected terrorists from buying guns in U.S.

A legal loophole allows suspected terrorists on the government’s no-fly list to legally buy guns, but a bill to fix that will likely wither on the vine. The federal Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act, even in the wake of last week’s terrorist killing of 129 people in Paris, remains a long shot due to its rabid pro-gun opponents.

Currently, some known or suspected terrorists are prohibited from boarding airplanes by the government’s no-fly list — but all are allowed to buy assault rifles and other weapons.

So you are for infringing on the rights of others for being "suspects."

Pretty anti-Constitutional stance. From the left that is pretty normal.

So if they suspect you of possibly being a rapist, a murderer, a child molester and on and on, they should put you in jail?

Its lies like this and liars like you that keep me from discussing issues here.

What lie? You can't suspend rights because of what someone might do.

Again, you got it wrong and/or you are continuing to lie.

I did not say "lie". I said "lies" - plural. There's a difference.

And here they are.

Damn sloppy and dishonest RWNJ thinking.

You're kidding, right?

Educate yourself.

Any article that starts out "The NRA — and their gun-loving Republican cohorts" is most assuredly non biased (do you sense the sarcasm?). It refers to "a legal loophole" but never identifies the loophole. It also states that the NRA objects but never gives specific reasons for the objection. Just a statement that the passage of the law would be a knee jerk reaction.

You need to educate yourself you arrogant prick. Don't post what amounts to an op-ed piece as proof/fact of your argument. If you look for water in the ocean you're bound to find it.

You're kidding, right?

Educate yourself.

So if they suspect you of possibly being a rapist, a murderer, a child molester and on and on, they should put you in jail?

And here they are.

Are you saying that 185K didn't get background checks, because your link loops back to here? :dunno:

Just be honest and say you don't want to discuss the issue.

And here they are.

Are you saying that 185K didn't get background checks, because your link loops back to here? :dunno:

Not that the anti-gun crowd cares for factual information but here is one of the reasons the NRA is showing opposition to the bill;
Feds Still Shrugging People Onto Terrorist Watchlists Based On Hunches | Techdirt

And here they are.

Not that the anti-gun crowd cares for factual information but here is one of the reasons the NRA is showing opposition to the bill;
Feds Still Shrugging People Onto Terrorist Watchlists Based On Hunches | Techdirt

That is a good reason to oppose the bill. you can't take away rights because of suspicion.

Forum List

Back