Obama's greatest accomplishments

You can select whatever you believe applies

• The economy improved following economic collapse. Crazy I know, who'd have expected?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The Justice dept, IRS and FBI weren't held accountable for questionable activities.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Progressive excuses as he leaves office.

• Obamacare. Sure it's expensive & all promises broken, but on someone else's dime is pretty cool.

• Political correctness. Making the race card, woman's card and gay card wild cards.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Denying responsibility for everything while projecting responsibility on white people or Republicans

• Democrats, DNC, Hillary hacked & all proved corrupt. Somehow Russians more responsible than Obama

• Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom in the name of "human" rights.

• War in Syria for unapparent reasons. Meanwhile Republicans are "warmongers".

• Deserting Iraq, which of course is Bush's fault.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maintaining ridiculously low interest rates as a smoke-screen for incompetent economic policy.

• National debt doubled on his watch.

• Bin Ladin was killed.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • He's perceived as a pussy around the world.

• He's a good talker. Some label it con-man.

• Progressive decline of median household income.

• Millennials, blacks, LGBT, college professors, liberal media and Hollywood like him a lot.

• ISIS

• Whether race, gender, ethnicity, American Tradition, politics or class, he was the great divider

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Quantitative easing is what has kept this deck of cards from falling over....Barrypuppet can't take the credit or blame for that. Bin Laden died in latye 2001...whomever Barrypuppet claimed was killed at that compound wasn't Osama Bin Laden aka Tim Osman.

Quantitative easing is what has kept this deck of cards from falling over....Barrypuppet can't take the credit or blame for that. Bin Laden died in latye 2001...whomever Barrypuppet claimed was killed at that compound wasn't Osama Bin Laden aka Tim Osman.

As the glass half-full type it was my only option of choice. Now you want to swipe it away from me?

As the glass half-full type it was my only option of choice. Now you want to swipe it away from me?

Nah, you did an awesome job....

Forum List

Back