Obama's honeymoon is over - now it's his recession

Why not? You guys used it for 8 years and I explained how you were wrong.

Now Rush admits it and the CIA director says it is true that Cheney wants us to get hit again.

That's two of your leaders buddy. Sorry if the truth hurts.

And yes, you guys would LOVE to see a prolonged recession. For one, it will allow you to send more jobs overseas, suck on the tax payers tit, kill more important government/social programs, win elections, lower wages.

As long as profits are up, you don't give a fuck about anything else.

I didn't know Rush was our leader. I guess Michael Moore is yours. the only people who make the claim that those who disagree with them are wanting america to fail or supporting her enemies are you and Maggie. I certainly never said anyone who disagrees with iraq wants america to fail. I don't want a recession and I don't want to send jobs overseas, even though your boyking does. I loved it when he called laid off steel-workers in Ohio "clingers to anti-trade"

That's bullshit. I never said anyone who disagreed with me wanted "America" to fail. There are many, however, who DO want OBAMA to fail. And for now anyway, he represents America. If you think that's not true, then you just climbed out of a cave.

You have said a number of times that those who didn't like Obama were supporting our enemies. then you whine when people don't "play nice".

No one wants america to fail. You don't get to play that card every time we don't worship your boy-king. sorry.

Now Rush admits it and the CIA director says it is true that Cheney wants us to get hit again.

And yes, you guys would LOVE to see a prolonged recession. For one, it will allow you to send more jobs overseas, suck on the tax payers tit, kill more important government/social programs, win elections, lower wages.

I didn't know Rush was our leader. I guess Michael Moore is yours. the only people who make the claim that those who disagree with them are wanting america to fail or supporting her enemies are you and Maggie. I certainly never said anyone who disagrees with iraq wants america to fail. I don't want a recession and I don't want to send jobs overseas, even though your boyking does. I loved it when he called laid off steel-workers in Ohio "clingers to anti-trade"

By the way, I can find no reference to Obama making any such statement.

Democwats got a 60 seat majority.. know what that means asswipes?? it happened on your fucking watch.. obamalama ding dong said.. "quick pass the stimulus.. if you don't unemployment will reach 8%.. so congress did,, democwat congress did.. the party of KNOW voted NO.. guess what???? unemployment is now at 9.4% and headed for double digits.. guess what else???? it happened on your fucking watch.. guess what,, democwats been in control since 2006,,,,, guess what?? it's the democwats fault.. the US OF KKKA is going down and it's the democwats fault..:eusa_whistle:

Democrats were in control with a Republican president?

How do you figure?

the held both houses!

that's because he said it about pennsylvanians.
huge difference, right?
:lol:

huge difference, right?

yeah, PA. my bad.

huge difference, right?

yeah, PA. my bad.

you left out the bitterness, guns, xenophobia and religion, too.
shame on you

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothings replaced them…And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." Barack Obama Speech in San Francisco April 6th.

Hopefully this will redeem me. :lol::lol:

yeah, PA. my bad.

shame on you

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothings replaced them…And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." Barack Obama Speech in San Francisco April 6th.

nope.
you're fucked.

Her we go again with that utterly naïve notion that gubbment can "invest".

Politicians don't "invest" for a monetary return, they do so for a political return.

There's a difference.

I think we've been this route before. The gubmit invested enormous sums in the first space program and follow-up endeavors, all of which led to an explosion in private businesses from mega corporations like General Dynamics to the little shop around the corner that supplies the coffee and donuts to the employees thereof. Just for starters.

Politicians don't "invest" for a monetary return, they do so for a political return.

There's a difference.

I think we've been this route before. The gubmit invested enormous sums in the first space program and follow-up endeavors, all of which led to an explosion in private businesses from mega corporations like General Dynamics to the little shop around the corner that supplies the coffee and donuts to the employees thereof. Just for starters.

yeah, there was no GD before the space program, and no demand for coffee and donuts. but more to the point, politicians direct money to where it will do them the most good, not the country.
:eusa_whistle:

That's bullshit. I never said anyone who disagreed with me wanted "America" to fail. There are many, however, who DO want OBAMA to fail. And for now anyway, he represents America. If you think that's not true, then you just climbed out of a cave.

You have said a number of times that those who didn't like Obama were supporting our enemies. then you whine when people don't "play nice".

I never once said any such thing. Why? Because it never occurs to me to USE the same stupid ploys against someone who disagrees with me on politics by accusing them of supporting enemies. I invite you to do a search of everything I posted and prove where I said anything remotely resembling that.

I have complained in the past about people (um, another Elvis, surprise surprise :eusa_whistle: ) of calling me disgusing sexist names, like a ****. THAT, my dear man, has zero in common with calling someone who disagrees with me an "enemy."

I never once said any such thing. Why? Because it never occurs to me to USE the same stupid ploys against someone who disagrees with me on politics by accusing them of supporting enemies. I invite you to do a search of everything I posted and prove where I said anything remotely resembling that.

I have complained in the past about people (um, another Elvis, surprise surprise :eusa_whistle: ) of calling me disgusing sexist names, like a ****. THAT, my dear man, has zero in common with calling someone who disagrees with me an "enemy."

I've never called you a ****. EVER. And you have accused people of supporting our enemies.

huge difference, right?

Hmm, let's see: It wasn't steelworkers, and it wasn't in Ohio, and it had nothing to do with trade. Does that mean you win? :lol:

Further recollection puts it at a town meeting during the campaign where he wasn't talking to any particular group, but happened to choose a controversial word when discussing the plight of poor working class people: "...And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them

Gee, the truth is so easy. Next?

shame on you

nope.
you're fucked.

You got that right. Just what I need--another "Elvis."

There's a difference.

yeah, there was no GD before the space program, and no demand for coffee and donuts. but more to the point, politicians direct money to where it will do them the most good, not the country.
:eusa_whistle:

I think you need to take eighth grade over, Del.

huge difference, right?

Hmm, let's see: It wasn't steelworkers, and it wasn't in Ohio, and it had nothing to do with trade. Does that mean you win? :lol:

Further recollection puts it at a town meeting during the campaign where he wasn't talking to any particular group, but happened to choose a controversial word when discussing the plight of poor working class people: "...And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them

How do you think those people he's talking about lost their jobs? Hint: think free trade.

I've never called you a ****. EVER. And you have accused people of supporting our enemies.

You people can't FUCKING READ!!! I never said YOU did (unless you're the other Elvis--the one whose avatar is a hot dude that we're supposed to believe he actually looks like).

Again, show me where I accused anyone of supporting our enemies. I think you're one of those strange ducks who gets his kicks saying outrageous things just to engage someone in a fight. Sorry, asshole, wrong person. Go stalk someone else.

huge difference, right?

How do you think those people he's talking about lost their jobs? Hint: think free trade.

Yyyyyyyeah....? So???? He wasn't discussing how free trade cause their job losses. Apples and oranges. Duh...

You people can't FUCKING READ!!! I never said YOU did (unless you're the other Elvis--the one whose avatar is a hot dude that we're supposed to believe he actually looks like).

Again, show me where I accused anyone of supporting our enemies. I think you're one of those strange ducks who gets his kicks saying outrageous things just to engage someone in a fight. Sorry, asshole, wrong person. Go stalk someone else.

Don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't stalk you.

Uh, yes you have said both of those things.

Forum List

Back