Obama's illegal amnesty bill will give away free cars!!!

[

Did the word "transportation" slip by you?. That's all it takes for our big-eared ape to say "that means free cars".

"Big-eared ape". Gee, that can't possibly be racist...

You wiboowals called bush "the chimp" for eight years!! You saying it's ok to call white people "chimp" but wrong to call black people "ape". ? Then you're the racist.

I just spent 20 minutes reading the fucking bill to find out it's all a big fat fuckin lie. There is no provision that sets aside money to give out free cars and bikes. I'd actually prefer that than have a shit ton of money dumped into a red tape process that is counterproductive and useless such as the vague notions brought forth by Sanders.

Look on the bright side. Now your twenty minutes smarter than everyone else. Your previous mental age plus twenty minutes of hard earned education divided by everyones average mental age. That bumps your IQ up. Though it also increases the average mental age too. Thanks for increasing our average. See, you not only did something for yourself, but you helped society in general. Twenty minutes well spent.
!
Adam Smith at work, a rising tide lifts all boats. I feel smarter already. Thanks!

Last edited:
Why should an amnesty bill have anything to do with cars anyway. The politicians are taking bribes like they do with every bill. What a bunch of crooks.

Why should an amnesty bill have anything to do with cars anyway. The politicians are taking bribes like they do with every bill. What a bunch of crooks.

It doesn't have anything to do with cars, that's what those of us who are literate are trying to tell you here.

You have not read the provision. *So you are just parroting some bullshit you heard from yellow hack journalists on the right.

To wit:

Breitbart. *Fox News. *Doocy.

Towers of integrity and truth. *:lol:

OK Big shot....go on. We'll see, won't we? You asked for proof, I have provided it for you. Now you want to use your pseudo-intellectual crap to tell me that it's not in there.

You're quite the professor, ain't you?

You're pathetic.

Your "proof" was a Breitbart bullshit extrapolation!

I provided the actual provision.

Breitbart then threw in their bias and extrapolated complete bullshit. *They count on the ignorance of people like yourself who are unware there have long been free public transportation programs. *They DO NOT give away cars and motorcylces and whatever the fuck else the dingbats made up.

Seriously, don't you people ever get tired of gobbling their manufactured bullshit? *What will it take for you to finally learn?

But it FEELS true!!!

The free phone bullshit was not brought into legislation by Obama. Here, the provisions assigned into this bill by Sanders, do not designate funding for free cars and bikes.

And to think I actually have to defend this piece of shit bill from misinformatino. There is plenty in there to gripe about, but the least you guys could do is pick one thats actually fucking true....Jeebus.

Careful. *When you defend the Truth, you get labeled a libtard.

Defend the truth? You jump before you look boy....I never stated that it WAS in the bill, moron. I said that it "SEEMS" to be in the bill. Yet, stupid as you are, you decided to attack like the good little brown shirt that you are.

I briefly caught it on the news this morning as well. I am currently searching out the link, but indeed, a provision in the "new and improved amnesty bill" seems to offer cars, bikes and scooters to young people so they can "get to work".

Defend the truth? You wouldn't know "truth" if it bit you on the ass.

Well, apparently it isn't so either it never SEEMED like one or SEEMS is a pretty useless perception.

Maybe we should stick to "IS" instead of "SEEMS" seeing as "SEEMS" is now identical to "ISN'T".

Darned, another perfectly good word down the tubes. * Between Fox News and someone else, name unmentioned, we are running out of good words pretty fast.

Quick, someone update Wikipedia. *Add, "if it's on FOX news, it SEEMS like BS."

Last edited:
Careful. *When you defend the Truth, you get labeled a libtard.

Defend the truth? You jump before you look boy....I never stated that it WAS in the bill, moron. I said that it "SEEMS" to be in the bill. Yet, stupid as you are, you decided to attack like the good little brown shirt that you are.

I briefly caught it on the news this morning as well. I am currently searching out the link, but indeed, a provision in the "new and improved amnesty bill" seems to offer cars, bikes and scooters to young people so they can "get to work".

Well, apparently it isn't so either it never SEEMED like one or SEEMS is a pretty useless perception.

Maybe we should stick to "IS" instead of "SEEMS" seeing as "SEEMS" is now identical to "ISN'T".

Darned, another perfectly good word down the tubes. * Between Fox News and someone else, name unmentioned, we are running out of good words pretty fast.

Yeah, nothing like Nazis getting their marching orders from MSNBC, is there?

Oh and "SEEMS" is the appropriate wording. I had not looked at the bill, merely stated that it "SEEMS" as though the provision covered that. And I'm not sure that it doesn't. "Providing transportation" can "seemingly" mean anything from carrying someone on your back to riding in a carriage to a car to simply providing taxpayer cash for some "young, unfortunate person, downtrodden by the evil republicans" to get back and forth to "work". Hell, I thought that that was the purpose of getting a job?? "SEEMS" to me that if you are gainfully employed, you have the money to obtain transportation.

But that's just the musings of an old black man who "SEEMS" to wonder, all the time, how the left can be so damned stupid......

The free phone bullshit was not brought into legislation by Obama. Here, the provisions assigned into this bill by Sanders, do not designate funding for free cars and bikes.

And to think I actually have to defend this piece of shit bill from misinformatino. There is plenty in there to gripe about, but the least you guys could do is pick one thats actually fucking true....Jeebus.

Careful. When you defend the Truth, you get labeled a libtard.

Defend the truth? You jump before you look boy....I never stated that it WAS in the bill, moron. I said that it "SEEMS" to be in the bill.

This is as ironic as it gets.

You think when you say it SEEMS it is in the bill, this is NOT swallowing manufactured bullshit?

There was NOTHING to support this SUPPOSITION.

I had not looked at the bill, merely stated that it "SEEMS" as though the provision covered that.

And there you go. You had not looked at the bill, and yet you thought it contained something to support the bogus claim!

Amazing.

HACK JOURNAL: This just in, the amnesty bill offers free unicorns and candy!

RUBE: I have not read the bill, but if Hack Journal says it does, then it SEEMS to me it does...

I had not looked at the bill, merely stated that it "SEEMS" as though the provision covered that.

And there you go. You had not looked at the bill, and yet you thought it contained something to support the bogus claim!

Amazing.

...And stupid, I stated that I had not looked at the bill. Let me guess, you're the little turd who would argue with Jesus Christ, aren't you? The one that someone should have knocked the hell out of at the age of 14.

Again, you are pathetic.

Yeah, nothing like Nazis getting their marching orders from MSNBC, is there?

Look at you! Making shit up on the fly just like your masters at Breitbart. How proud they must be.

I did not get my "marching orders" from the yellow hacks on the Left any more than I did from the yellow hacks on the Right.

I went straight to the bill itself, dumbass. And posted a link to it for everyone else so they could do the same. Which is what the starter of this topic should have done.

What a projecting little dweeb you are.

Last edited:
It's a fact of life in DC that every politician has a "get", and that when they want each other to vote for their bills, they engage in mutual back scratching. That's what Sanders' provision is. A "get".

But Breitbart and Fox and wherever the else the Right's piss is poured, didn't feel like sticking to the truth. That would be inconvenient since Democrats and Republicans engage in this practice literally every hour of the business day.

No, they instead embarked on a fantasy. A deliberate lie. These outlets for the low IQs absolutely depend on the stupidity of their audience for their very existence.

This topic was started by an open racist. A white nationalist. And yet some people are so anxious to drink the piss, they jumped on this asshole's bandwagon without hesitation. That speaks volumes about their intelligence, and how easily these people are being led to totalitarianism. Even though the enemy of their enemy is a Nazi, he's still their friend. Rather than give him a well deserved kick in the balls, they join up with him.

I am becoming more certain every day this is exactly what Breitbart and Fox intend. Especially considering Doocy's play of the negro woman and her Obamaphones.

This is orchestration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back