🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

I wondered how conservatives were going to attack Obama's decision to green light this raid.

Killing OBL was a much needed "w" in an otherwise stagnant GWOT. The American people won't react well to trying to diminish it for partisan reasons. You'll notice no one really cared when evidence came out that the shooting wasn't necessarily an act of self defense?

So good luck with that.

You guys would have been happy to give him credit if the nod resulted in a massive disaster on par itch desert 1.

Hypocrites.

Oh, boo hoo.

Look......I'm critical of his conduct after the fact, not the fact that he gave the nod.

Personally, I think it was a no-brainer

Even Joe Biden with his Big-Schtook could have made the right fucken call.

He was willing to put any chance for reelection on the block for a dangerous raid. Pakistan was well within their rights to scramble their jets and blow the Blackawks out of the sky.

The fact that your side can't give him the least amount of credit for that is telling.

I have my doubts that Johnny Popularity Contest Romney's unbridled ambition would have enabled him to take such a risk.

You're right about one thing, Obama could have kissed his reelection goodby.

But then again, why would any president even consider it if getting the guy is morally right?
This what presidents are supposed to do, not punk out the moment their job is on the line.
I believe Romney wouldn't have balked at making the decision one bit.

Oh, boo hoo.

Look......I'm critical of his conduct after the fact, not the fact that he gave the nod.

He was willing to put any chance for reelection on the block for a dangerous raid. Pakistan was well within their rights to scramble their jets and blow the Blackawks out of the sky.

The fact that your side can't give him the least amount of credit for that is telling.

I have my doubts that Johnny Popularity Contest Romney's unbridled ambition would have enabled him to take such a risk.

But then again, why would any president even consider it if getting the guy is morally right?
This what presidents are supposed to do, not punk out the moment their job is on the line.

I believe Romney would have done what he thought was right.

I believe Obama did (and still does) what he thought (thinks) was (is) best for his image.

I believe Romney would have done what he thought was right.

I believe Obama did (and still does) what he thought (thinks) was (is) best for his image.

Exactly why literally minutes after his speech in which he self aggrandized himself; gutsycall dot com went online. It's still online and it takes you to his official donation site.

I have no problem giving Obama his just credit for allowing Bin Laden to be taken out. I also give him credit for the current mess in the Middle East. The Islamic fundamentalists are now in charge of most countries there. Good job Obama.

If you're going to blame any US Government official, it would be the President. That being said, for what specifically? Iran? It was the same as when he took office. Syria? What do you think he should do? Egypt? Again, what do you think he should do? Lybia? I doubt Moahmar (sp?) was a lot better or worse than whatever eventually shakes out.

Thanks for having a level headed approach to giving the President credit for the Bin Laden raid. Tell Mudwhistle that.

When it comes to foreign policy decisions in the Middle East Obama has shown no leadership at all. It has been nothing short of confusing and indecisive. Syria? Did not have to happen had Obama shown any leadership in dealing with the events in Egypt. The Middle East is more unstable now than it has been since the 1970's. The following article is more articulate than I tend to be, but sums up my thoughts on the situation well.

Articles: Obama's Smart Diplomacy Disaster

What did you want him to do in Egypt since you brought it up....be specific. "Show leadership" is not specific.

I wondered how conservatives were going to attack Obama's decision to green light this raid.

Killing OBL was a much needed "w" in an otherwise stagnant GWOT. The American people won't react well to trying to diminish it for partisan reasons. You'll notice no one really cared when evidence came out that the shooting wasn't necessarily an act of self defense?

So good luck with that.

You guys would have been happy to give him credit if the nod resulted in a massive disaster on par itch desert 1.

Hypocrites.

Oh, boo hoo.

Orly? So why didn't Bush?

Oh, boo hoo.

Yeah, but so what. You can't have it both ways. If it was no big, then Romney doing the same is no big.

I have no problem giving Obama his just credit for allowing Bin Laden to be taken out. I also give him credit for the current mess in the Middle East. The Islamic fundamentalists are now in charge of most countries there. Good job Obama.

If you're going to blame any US Government official, it would be the President. That being said, for what specifically? Iran? It was the same as when he took office. Syria? What do you think he should do? Egypt? Again, what do you think he should do? Lybia? I doubt Moahmar (sp?) was a lot better or worse than whatever eventually shakes out.

Thanks for having a level headed approach to giving the President credit for the Bin Laden raid. Tell Mudwhistle that.

When it comes to foreign policy decisions in the Middle East Obama has shown no leadership at all. It has been nothing short of confusing and indecisive. Syria? Did not have to happen had Obama shown any leadership in dealing with the events in Egypt. The Middle East is more unstable now than it has been since the 1970's. The following article is more articulate than I tend to be, but sums up my thoughts on the situation well.

His ratting out Israel is an example of cowardice or misprision of Treason. Misprision of treason legal definition of Misprision of treason. Misprision of treason synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

What did you want him to do in Egypt since you brought it up....be specific. "Show leadership" is not specific.

He should have done in Egypt what he erroneously did In Iran. He should have kept his mouth shut in public instead of encouraging the protesters. Mubarak was not a nice guy but had been a U.S. ally for 30 years and was integral in helping keep the peace in the Middle East. Obama should have also made clear to the rebels in private communications that not a single U.S dollar would be sent to a government run by the Muslim Brotherhood. That would have been a start.

Yeah, but so what. You can't have it both ways. If it was no big, then Romney doing the same is no big.

Look.....I'm not the one trying to claim it was the best thing avah!!!

You are.

Butt out to be specific. Stay outta other countries domestic affairs when don't pose a threat to our security.

Mud, you use Breitbart and expect anyone to take your OP seriously. Really, dude. BHO acted like all commanders-in-chief. If the mission had gone badly, the blowback would have been all Obama.

We can beat Romney, but this type of nonsense does not help.

Mud, you use Breitbart and expect anyone to take your OP seriously. Really, dude. BHO acted like all commanders-in-chief. If the mission had gone badly, the blowback would have been all Obama.

I think it would have one of many reasons, but the msm would have found a way to bail him out like they have on everything else he's done.

Last edited:
Obama is like cellophane, you can see right through him. He did not get osama, the navy seals did. But isn't it typical of obama to try take the credit. He will now use this as a way to make himself look good for election time. Like the article said, obama merely gave a nod to go ahead. That is all he did. He did not find osama, and he did not kill osama, and nor does he get the credit. Its just laughable that obama tryings using this as a campaign issue to make himself look good, when he doesn't even get the credit. Even if osama had been found during the bush administration and killed, the seals would have still gotten the credit not bush. And bush would have given the credit to them, unlike obama.

Considering the fact that they had to pluck Obama off the golf course when things went down shows that he wasn't up to speed on the mission. Bush did start the mission and Obama gets credit for not stopping it. Bush did say he wasn't concerned about bin Laden at one point, but that was because the SEALS were on the job and it was a matter of time. Clinton was once offered bin Laden on a silver platter and turned down the opportunity to take him into custody. That was during the time the 9/11 attacks were still in the planning stages, so we don't know what difference it would have made or not to arrest bin Laden. He had been involved in plenty of other attacks and was clearly someone that needed to be stopped.

I don't see why we are praising Obama for the completed mission when he has given so much money to the Muslim Brotherhood. Our own officials say they've been involved with many terrorist organizations and it's stupid to think we can buy them off. I admit to having serious reservations when it comes to trusting certain Muslims when they refuse to denounce Hamas and other terrorists.

Very few Muslims have openly stood with America and against radical Islamists. A Canadian Muslim woman, Raheel Raza, has written a book called
"Their Jihad...Not My Jihad" and gives speeches in an effort to get Muslims to speak out and to help others better understand that there are peaceful Muslims. She is the exception to the rule and I'd like to know why some of the leaders of Muslim countries don't also come forth and condemn the radicals among them. Until they do, how do we know who to trust?

The msm is not the problem. The problem is maintaining integrity and balance. The president made the right call. Good for him. Good for us. Osama has met God, and woe into the bad guy.

So if fast and furious was successful, you are sure Obama would have said "I knew nothing about it"?

Somehow, I doubt it.

So if fast and furious was successful, you are sure Obama would have said "I knew nothing about it"?

Somehow, I doubt it.

So, that has anything to do with this? Thought not. We can beat BHO if we act like adults.

Somehow, I doubt it.

So, that has anything to do with this? Thought not. We can beat BHO if we act like adults.

So who is this "we" that you keep mentioning? Have you finally contorted yourself to a point that you no longer know which side you're supporting?

Forum List

Back