🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

Because they hadn't found him yet. :slap:
"They" couldn't find bin Laden because Bush II was DISTRACTED by his desired war!

Really? Can you point out the orders that Bush gave to tell our military that they should quit looking for Bin Laden? I'd really like to know.

Bush said it himself:

Q: But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive? W: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.

Last edited:

So the spin appears to be that getting bin Laden means nothing.

Yikes. Okay. Sure.

No, the reality is that Obama didn't personally get Obama. His can was parked behind the White House desk when the military did.

And are you going to pretend that you would have said the same thing had Bush been in office when bin Laden was killed?

Which he wasn't?

Looking forward to it!

Pretend? No. I'm going to accurately state that I would have said the same thing had W been in office. Actually I did when the...military...got Hussein.

No, the reality is that Obama didn't personally get Obama. His can was parked behind the White House desk when the military did.

And are you going to pretend that you would have said the same thing had Bush been in office when bin Laden was killed?

Which he wasn't?

Looking forward to it!

Pretend? No. I'm going to accurately state that I would have said the same thing had W been in office. Actually I did when the...military...got Hussein.

As predicted. This site is a hoot.

Are you sure you're not SniperFire?

Which he wasn't?

Looking forward to it!

Saddam became more important because HE dared threaten Poppy.............................

Which he wasn't?

Looking forward to it!

:cuckoo: You predicted you were wrong? That was probably a safe bet.

Saddam became more important because HE dared threaten Poppy.............................

Got any proof of that......or is that simply your biased opinion???

I can give you a ton of reasons Saddam became the next target while we were still looking for OBL.

Last edited:

I can give you a ton of reasons Saddam became the next target while we were still looking for OBL.

Saddam was never a faithful Mulim, the target should have been AL QAEDA.....

"They" couldn't find bin Laden because Bush II was DISTRACTED by his desired war!

Really? Can you point out the orders that Bush gave to tell our military that they should quit looking for Bin Laden? I'd really like to know.

Bush said it himself:

Q: But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive? W: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.

There is NOTHING in that statement that says Bush rescinded or changed any order on finding Bin Laden. That is truly desperate on your part. It is foolish to try to assume that with the resources available to the POTUS, that Bush did not have the means to continue the search for Bin laden as well as handle other plans. Or tell me? Do you think the POTUS of any administration is actually involved in military intelligence more than just receiving a daily briefing? Do you really think that Obama was studying the intel and telling Delta where they should look?

Saddam was never a faithful Mulim, the target should have been AL QAEDA.....

Lady.....that's profiling.

Bush said it himself:

There is NOTHING in that statement that says Bush rescinded or changed any order on finding Bin Laden. That is truly desperate on your part. It is foolish to try to assume that with the resources available to the POTUS, that Bush did not have the means to continue the search for Bin laden as well as handle other plans. Or tell me? Do you think the POTUS of any administration is actually involved in military intelligence more than just receiving a daily briefing? Do you really think that Obama was studying the intel and telling Delta where they should look?

No, but the Iraq disaster was a distraction that should not have begun.

Bush said it himself:

Turns out he had reason not to be concerned.

OBL was reduced to living a hermit life with little or no contact with the outside world.

binladen-cov-350-x-525.jpg

Bush said it himself:

OBL was reduced to living a hermit life with little or no contact with the outside world.

Still alive however. Unlike thousands of US troops involved in Iraq.

We had to go after Saddam, we had to invade and occupy Iraq. For economic reasons.

See, the domestic body bag industry had a surplus of inventory, and filling 'em with the bodies of American soldiers solved a problem; same goes for the domestic prosthetic device industry, and the Iraq war was able to take care of that; plus, think of all the American psychologists and psychiatrists who have been able to bring in the bucks trying to help the veterans and families of the dead whose lives have been so permanently damaged. Wow, talk about booming business!

And this doesn't even count Afghanistan! What a gold mine Bush gave us!

The Muslim Brotherhood is one of the biggest terrorist threats in the Middle East. One of their members works for Obama in Homeland Security.

ROW-Mohamed-Elibiary-2.jpg

Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Advisory Committee Member

Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin?: He is the former president of the Freedom and Justice Foundation, which was billed to ”promote a Centrist Public Policy environment in Texas by coordinating the state level government and interfaith community relations for the organized Texas Muslim community.” He spoke at a 2004 conference in Dallas praising the “Great Islamic Visionary” Ayatollah Khomeini. Most recently he is famous for leaking highly sensitive intelligence documents to a media outlet in Texas. Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Bush said it himself:

Yeah...and the crimes he committed...I guess President Bush didn't care about "bringing justice to our enemies" any longer either huh?

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot sometimes.

Bush said it himself:

No, but the Iraq disaster was a distraction that should not have begun.

There is nothing to indicate that Bin Laden would have been found a day sooner had we never gone into Iraq. The distraction argument is simply illogical. The only negative impact on the Afghanistan campaign caused by the Iraq campaign that I can see was that our troops were stretched too thin. I personally don't think we should have had boots on the ground in Afghanistan. I don't fault Bush for not finding Bin Laden, but I do fault him for taking us to a ground war in a place we should have just obliterated by air power.

Bush said it himself:

Yeah...and the crimes he committed...I guess President Bush didn't care about "bringing justice to our enemies" any longer either huh?

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot sometimes.

Well, you're always one. :muahaha:

The war didn't stop while we were looking for him.

Meanwhile we had to get other bad guys fuckwad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back