🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

I know all about medals moron but that has NOTHING to do with the conversation nor does it show how W's speech and it's actual content were meant only for the mission of that one ship based on the content of his own speech.

So according to you, even though iraqi freedom did not end until 2010 and w claimed in his speech that it was carried out with success, ending major combat operations means only to change the rules?? LOL

"Operation Iraqi Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect and the world had not seen before."

How do you carry something out when it has yet to be finished or over?

Fuck you faggot.

Obviously you don't know what they mean.

If you did you wouldn't be repeating this nonsense.

Maybe you need to read about it. Focus on the "Post Invasion Phase" dickwad.

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want to make it look like Bush was telling us that the war was over yet I showed you a shitload of quotes in the speech that showed he wasn't saying that. Fact is.....you're trying to ignore that and focus only on a few words and phrases, totally discounting the speech as a whole.

Pretty retarded if you ask me.

It shows you're not interested in hearing the truth.

Once again instead of addressing what I actually said, you call me names and then try to redefine my comments to suit your needs all so you can attack me for something I never said.

You are pretty retarded for such a lame attempt to change the subject but thanks for admitting it.

P.S. most of the quotes you cited were about the war on terror not the iraqi war. They are not one and the same.

Most of them????

So what. All it takes is a few sentences to prove my point.

We have difficult work to do in Iraq.....We are pursuing and finding leaders of the old regime, who will be held to account for their crimes.

.......The Battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001, and still goes on.......

......Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland — and we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike......

And he meant hunting them down in Iraq or wherever they may go.

It's getting to the point that a politician has to watch everything he says. Put every syllable under a microscope for fear some shit-for-brains will intentionally misinterpret it for political gain.

That's exactly what I'm seeing here.

The end of major combat operations means the ROEs change. It's no-longer shoot on sight.

If anyone cares to check major combat operations ended and we became an occupation force that was intent on protecting what was once the enemy. From then on armed attacks were reduced and IED attacks went up.

Insurgents began attacking the locals and we switched from attacking defenders to protecting them. You never know how an insurgency will unfold but I'm sure everyone involve looked at history and expected something like that to happen.

Bush wasn't saying that wasn't going to happen. He was saying that we weren't going to be bombing Iraqis anymore.

LOL you whine a lot for an alleged military hero. oh wait that's right you brag too much to be a rela hero. lol

If you have something real to say or offer then do it. stop telling others to go look stuff up. that usuallky means that you lack the info to prove your own claims and just want to send others on a wild goose chase.

It's getting to the point that a politician has to watch everything he says. Put every syllable under a microscope for fear some shit-for-brains will intentionally misinterpret it for political gain.

The end of major combat operations means the ROEs change. It's no-longer shoot on sight.

If anyone cares to check major combat operations ended and we became an occupation force that was intent on protecting what was once the enemy. From then on armed attacks were reduced and IED attacks went up.

Insurgents began attacking the locals and we switched from attacking defenders to protecting them. You never know how an insurgency will unfold but I'm sure everyone involve looked at history and expected something like that to happen.

Bush wasn't saying that wasn't going to happen. He was saying that we weren't going to be bombing Iraqis anymore.

LOL you whine a lot for an alleged military hero. oh wait that's right you brag too much to be a rela hero. lol

If you have something real to say or offer then do it. stop telling others to go look stuff up. that usuallky means that you lack the info to prove your own claims and just want to send others on a wild goose chase.

I've discovered that most of the folks that claim they were in the military and support Democrats are usually women, atheists, communists, faggots, blacks, and liars.

Which one are you???

Btw, you're the bitch that started whining about me insulting you.

My heart really pumps for you.

Last edited:
Fuck you faggot.

Obviously you don't know what they mean.

If you did you wouldn't be repeating this nonsense.

Maybe you need to read about it. Focus on the "Post Invasion Phase" dickwad.

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want to make it look like Bush was telling us that the war was over yet I showed you a shitload of quotes in the speech that showed he wasn't saying that. Fact is.....you're trying to ignore that and focus only on a few words and phrases, totally discounting the speech as a whole.

Pretty retarded if you ask me.

It shows you're not interested in hearing the truth.

Once again instead of addressing what I actually said, you call me names and then try to redefine my comments to suit your needs all so you can attack me for something I never said.

You are pretty retarded for such a lame attempt to change the subject but thanks for admitting it.

P.S. most of the quotes you cited were about the war on terror not the iraqi war. They are not one and the same.

Most of them????

We have difficult work to do in Iraq.....We are pursuing and finding leaders of the old regime, who will be held to account for their crimes.

.......The Battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001, and still goes on.......

......Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland — and we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike......

yes most of the parts that you highlighted from the excerpt that you posted were about the war on terror and the afghan war not iraq. Are you ever going to address what i actually said or are you just going to continue to try and change the subject?

Most of them????

yes most of the parts that you highlighted from the excerpt that you posted were about the war on terror and the afghan war not iraq. Are you ever going to address what i actually said or are you just going to continue to try and change the subject?

I've addressed is several times.

I'm done.

You ether don't have the mental capacity or you simply want to get a rise out of me.

I've discovered that most of the folks that claim they were in the military and support Democrats are usually women, atheists, communists, faggots, blacks, and liars.

Which one are you???

lol that's the best avoidance tactic that you have to offer?? I expect more from someone who claims to have served as you do. LOL

Still waiting on some substance from you and telling others to go look stuff up is not subtantive on your part.

Which one are you???

lol that's the best avoidance tactic that you have to offer?? I expect more from someone who claims to have served as you do. LOL

Still waiting on some substance from you and telling others to go look stuff up is not subtantive on your part.

I posted the proof. You're what I call an oxygen-thief.

Go fuck yourself.

Which one are you???

I posted the proof. You're what I call an oxygen-thief.

Go fuck yourself.

you posted nothing of the kind. when and where did you post proof that actually addressed what I actually said and didn't involve me going to look something up at your demand?

face it you've got nothing real including your phony persona.

Last edited:
Most of them????

I've addressed is several times.

I'm done.

You ether don't have the mental capacity or you simply want to get a rise out of me.

you have not adressed what I said. you hve side stepped and tried to change the subject tried desperately to use your alleged experience as the basis for your arguments.

you've got nothing real to offer.

I'm just going to take a time out here in this shit throwing festival to say thanks, and job well done to SEAL team 6.

To be fair

Papa Obama can celebrate one of his few rare actual accomplishments
:eusa_whistle:

He has a long ways to go before the election.

He's gonna try to release little intel reports every so often to remind us how great he is.

It's all he has.

That and Trayvan and that Flucke idiot.

At this moment, NBC News is interviewing the President and ALL involved in the decision making process that lead up to Bin Ladin's death.

This totally obliterates the latest neocon/teabagger mantra that Obama was just a rubber stamp, or that he does not give credit where credit is due regarding such situations.

Obama - 1

Neocon/teabagger pundits and parrots - 0

See ya'll in November!

:cuckoo:

Breaking News.....NBC TV "for" Obamination.

Most Americans realize he is a freeloader on the backs of the CIA and military, thus will kick his ass out in November.

At this moment, NBC News is interviewing the President and ALL involved in the decision making process that lead up to Bin Ladin's death.

This totally obliterates the latest neocon/teabagger mantra that Obama was just a rubber stamp, or that he does not give credit where credit is due regarding such situations.

Obama - 1

See ya'll in November!

Most Americans realize he is a freeloader on the backs of the CIA and military, thus will kick his ass out in November.

Obama - 1

See ya'll in November!

:lol::lol::lol:

The latrine licker got back from the welfare line, I see.

They do have a cream for that rash.

Obama - 1

See ya'll in November!

:lol::lol::lol:

Which one are you???

Ah, mud the racist homophobe rears his butt ugly head....

Which one are you???

It's fun to watch, isn't it?

Obama - 1

See ya'll in November!

So EVERYONE involved is part of the "Obamination".....even the very person that the OP here touted? Because according to him, he and Obama worked for a LONG time (months, I believe) with everyone else in intelligence, State Dept, and the military....and even when it came to zero hour, there was NOT a unified situation room...even the vice President was not sure of this plan.

The President made the call.....and it was successful.

You'd know this if you'd actually WATCHED the program. But then again, willful ignorance is the forte for you and your compadres.

Carry on.

Which one are you???

Are you surprised?

Forum List

Back