🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

Clearly, Obama's role was nothing more than signing a memo to the admiral while doing some CYA. He was f'ing golfing like usual.

Twenty Minutes Before SEALs Killed Bin Laden, Obama Was Playing Golf - Katie Pavlich

He was supposed to let everyone know what was up? Well, if I were a Republican and Obama was on the golf course, I'd be worried! :cool:

One thing we learned during Desert Storm....don't show your hand. They ARE watching.

LOL; that's the narrative his media minions gave. But the reality is he would have been in the situation room on call much sooner if he was that much operationally involved. That's why they call it a situation room; so he can be in it to deal with contingencies.

Obama must be doing a pretty damned good job if his detractors have to invent garbage such as this thread.

If they're shooting at you, you must be doing something right.

Yeah, that must be why the SEALs are raising hell about him.

A few SEALs, mostly retired....

Nice to see you guys are still doing the tempest in a teapot thing.

Besides, according to you, Obama made it all up anyway. So are the SEALs who "should get credit" lying about it? Because obviously, if Obama doesn't deserve credit, neither do they.

What is your story on this today Mudwhistle?

Clearly, Obama's role was nothing more than signing a memo to the admiral while doing some CYA. He was f'ing golfing like usual.

Twenty Minutes Before SEALs Killed Bin Laden, Obama Was Playing Golf - Katie Pavlich

He was supposed to let everyone know what was up? Well, if I were a Republican and Obama was on the golf course, I'd be worried! :cool:

One thing we learned during Desert Storm....don't show your hand. They ARE watching.

Oh......that's what Obama is doing.

Not showing his hand.......tonight 8pm Eastern on NBC.

Last edited:

Oh......that's what Obama is doing.

Not showing his hand.......tonight 8pm Eastern on NBC.

Sometimes I wonder if you really don't get the point due to a lack of brain power. I suppose it would make me just feel sorry for you then.

Besides, according to you, Obama made it all up anyway. So are the SEALs who "should get credit" lying about it? Because obviously, if Obama doesn't deserve credit, neither do they.

The fact that even one active seal would challenge a sitting commander in chief is remarkable. Would you not agree? And the fact that plenty of former seals are challenging him also says plenty.

Now that SEALs are sounding off I trust their word.

Now you can go back to tonguing Barry's balls.

Last edited:

The fact that even one active seal would challenge a sitting commander in chief is remarkable. Would you not agree? And the fact that plenty of former seals are challenging him also says plenty.

I do not believe any active ones are challanging him.
I know a reitired one who refuses to offer his sentiments on Obama.

The fact you dobuted it really says quite a bit about your hatred for Mr. Obama. When the white guy confirms it....you believe it.

dumbass.

The fact you dobuted it really says quite a bit about your hatred for Mr. Obama. When the white guy confirms it....you believe it.

dumbass.
I never saw the SEAL's pic so I don't know what race he was.

We do have blacks in Special Ops you know!!!

dumbass.

You still rending your clothes over this? Can sackcloth and ashes be far behind?

Last edited:

dumbass.

You still rending your clothes over this? Can sackcloth and ashes be far behind?

Why don't you grow up.

Your act is getting boring now.

We spent all day discussing hurt feelings over Bush.

Where do you get off?

Forum List

Back