Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

Yo.............Pud Whistler..........here's a copy of the unedited transcript of the speech Jr. gave on the deck of the carrier, with a link so that you can read the rest as well........

In this battle, we have fought for the cause of liberty and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment, yet it is you, the members of the United States military, who achieved it. Your courage, your willingness to face danger for your country and for each other made this day possible.

Because of you our nation is more secure. Because of you the tyrant has fallen and Iraq is free.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect and the world had not seen before.
From distant bases or ships at sea, we sent planes and missiles that could destroy an enemy division or strike a single bunker. Marines and soldiers charged to Baghdad across 350 miles of hostile ground in one of the swiftest advances of heavy arms in history.

You have shown the world the skill and the might of the American armed forces.

Bush makes historic speech aboard warship - CNN

Operation Iraqi Freedom didn't end on May 1st, 2003, which is when the speech was given.

the problem with trying to debate with mud is that he apparently believs that his opinions are concrete facts. He even said as much.

And you asked for something concrete. I applied my experience and knowledge to the explanation. Sorry if that offends you. I could have gone into more detail but felt it wasn't necessary.

Fact is my evidence is from my personal experience and you are going off bogus media reports. They are intended for folks who don't want to think, just react.

He also claims that quoting the actual speech and discussing it's actual content is "going off bogus media reports" and then tries to insult me out of desperation. LOL

Well you not being a desperate hack trying to score points by attacking me over a run on sentence will solve it more efficiently.

Your OPINIONS are just your OPINIONS unless you have something of substance to add to them they are worthless. Furthermore, the fact is that the actual content of bush's speech show that it was much more than what you were claiming it was.

Unlike you I actually use the content of the speech to back up my arguments where as all that you have to offer is a repeat of the same baseless opinions you presented previously.

again your alleged experiences do nothing the validate or substantiate your OPINIONS so it's pointless to brag about them. What did mccain say about real heros and how they don't brag?

BTW, the end of one phase in a war is not an end to major combat operations nor is it a sign of success in the war as a whole. He was the QB grandstanding because we had a good 1st quarter. The "game" was not yet over and it was a little early to "spike the ball" don't you think?

p.s. I served in the army but unlike you I don't brag about it constantly in a desperate attempt to validate my opinions.

What type of units did you serve in? I won't call you a braggert for listing them.

And you asked for something concrete. I applied my experience and knowledge to the explanation. Sorry if that offends you. I could have gone into more detail but felt it wasn't necessary.

Fact is my evidence is from my personal experience and you are going off bogus media reports. They are intended for folks who don't want to think, just react.

Your socalled experience and knowledge cannot be verified therefore it is nothing but baseless opinion. Even if taken at your word you have no personal knoweldge of what the actual intent was so your personal experience is worthless as it is applied to this instance. That is why I rely on the content of the speech and not a baseless opinion.

The fact that you continue to ignore the actual content of what W actually said as you ramble on about your perosonal but nonapplicable experience shows that you are not interested in discussing the facts. Your OPINIONS are not concrete.

Still no comments on the fact that W claimed it was the end of major combat operations in iraq?? Why do you continue to pretend that W didn't say that?

My experience could be verified but then again that would be bragging.......and I'm not gonna start posting my service record or my DD-214.

And neither of us have personal knowledge of what the actual intent other than reports from those involved. From the reports I've heard the crew put that banner up. You want to ignore that.

No let's take for example the phrase "End of Major Combat Operations".

What does that mean to you?

You must have some mission planning experience. What does "major combat operations" mean??????

Do you understand the difference between MCO and limited military operations?????

Well, looking at his speech I know he didn't mean the war was over.

Let me quote from his speech:

We have difficult work to do in Iraq. We are bringing order to parts of that country that remain dangerous. We are pursuing and finding leaders of the old regime, who will be held to account for their crimes. We have begun the search for hidden chemical and biological weapons, and already know of hundreds of sites that will be investigated. We are helping to rebuild Iraq, where the dictator built palaces for himself, instead of hospitals and schools. And we will stand with the new leaders of Iraq as they establish a government of, by, and for the Iraqi people. The transition from dictatorship to democracy will take time, but it is worth every effort. Our coalition will stay until our work is done. And then we will leave — and we will leave behind a free Iraq.

The Battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001, and still goes on. That terrible morning, 19 evil men — the shock troops of a hateful ideology — gave America and the civilized world a glimpse of their ambitions. They imagined, in the words of one terrorist, that September the 11th would be the "beginning of the end of America." By seeking to turn our cities into killing fields, terrorists and their allies believed that they could destroy this nation's resolve, and force our retreat from the world. They have failed.

In the Battle of Afghanistan, we destroyed the Taliban, many terrorists, and the camps where they trained. We continue to help the Afghan people lay roads, restore hospitals, and educate all of their children. Yet we also have dangerous work to complete. As I speak, a special operations task force, led by the 82nd Airborne, is on the trail of the terrorists, and those who seek to undermine the free government of Afghanistan. America and our coalition will finish what we have begun.....

...........Our mission continues. Al-Qaida is wounded, not destroyed. The scattered cells of the terrorist network still operate in many nations, and we know from daily intelligence that they continue to plot against free people. The proliferation of deadly weapons remains a serious danger. The enemies of freedom are not idle, and neither are we. Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland — and we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike.

The war on terror is not over, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide. No act of the terrorists will change our purpose, or weaken our resolve, or alter their fate. Their cause is lost. Free nations will press on to victory......

........After service in the Afghan and Iraqi theaters of war — after 100,000 miles, on the longest carrier deployment in recent history — you are homeward bound. Some of you will see new family members for the first time — 150 babies were born while their fathers were on the Lincoln. Your families are proud of you, and your nation will welcome you.

Text Of Bush Speech - CBS News

What type of units did you serve in? I won't call you a braggert for listing them.

Your socalled experience and knowledge cannot be verified therefore it is nothing but baseless opinion. Even if taken at your word you have no personal knoweldge of what the actual intent was so your personal experience is worthless as it is applied to this instance. That is why I rely on the content of the speech and not a baseless opinion.

The fact that you continue to ignore the actual content of what W actually said as you ramble on about your perosonal but nonapplicable experience shows that you are not interested in discussing the facts. Your OPINIONS are not concrete.

Still no comments on the fact that W claimed it was the end of major combat operations in iraq?? Why do you continue to pretend that W didn't say that?

My experience could be verified but then again that would be bragging.......and I'm not gonna start posting my service record or my DD-214.

And neither of us have personal knowledge of what the actual intent other than reports from those involved. From the reports I've heard the crew put that banner up. You want to ignore that.

You must have some mission planning experience. What does "major combat operations" mean??????

Do you understand the difference between MCO and limited military operations?????

We have difficult work to do in Iraq. We are bringing order to parts of that country that remain dangerous. We are pursuing and finding leaders of the old regime, who will be held to account for their crimes. We have begun the search for hidden chemical and biological weapons, and already know of hundreds of sites that will be investigated. We are helping to rebuild Iraq, where the dictator built palaces for himself, instead of hospitals and schools. And we will stand with the new leaders of Iraq as they establish a government of, by, and for the Iraqi people. The transition from dictatorship to democracy will take time, but it is worth every effort. Our coalition will stay until our work is done. And then we will leave — and we will leave behind a free Iraq.

The Battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001, and still goes on. That terrible morning, 19 evil men — the shock troops of a hateful ideology — gave America and the civilized world a glimpse of their ambitions. They imagined, in the words of one terrorist, that September the 11th would be the "beginning of the end of America." By seeking to turn our cities into killing fields, terrorists and their allies believed that they could destroy this nation's resolve, and force our retreat from the world. They have failed.

In the Battle of Afghanistan, we destroyed the Taliban, many terrorists, and the camps where they trained. We continue to help the Afghan people lay roads, restore hospitals, and educate all of their children. Yet we also have dangerous work to complete. As I speak, a special operations task force, led by the 82nd Airborne, is on the trail of the terrorists, and those who seek to undermine the free government of Afghanistan. America and our coalition will finish what we have begun.....

...........Our mission continues. Al-Qaida is wounded, not destroyed. The scattered cells of the terrorist network still operate in many nations, and we know from daily intelligence that they continue to plot against free people. The proliferation of deadly weapons remains a serious danger. The enemies of freedom are not idle, and neither are we. Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland — and we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike.

The war on terror is not over, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide. No act of the terrorists will change our purpose, or weaken our resolve, or alter their fate. Their cause is lost. Free nations will press on to victory......

........After service in the Afghan and Iraqi theaters of war — after 100,000 miles, on the longest carrier deployment in recent history — you are homeward bound. Some of you will see new family members for the first time — 150 babies were born while their fathers were on the Lincoln. Your families are proud of you, and your nation will welcome you.

I find it funny that instead of actually presenting a valid argument to support your spin all you can do is ask me questions. Why don't you explain your position?

BTW your interpretation of speech excerpt is nothing but a desperate attempt to equate the war on terror with the iraq war. you even put parts that refer to the war on terror in bold type. So you do realize that this does NOTHING to support your spin don't you??

Saying the war is over (which is what he referred to when he said major combat operations) is much different than what happened in 2011.

Panetta declared the war over, and looked ahead to an "independent, free and sovereign Iraq." He thanked the more than 1 million troops who served there since a U.S.-led force entered Iraq on March 20, 2003. The invasion was aimed at removing Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction, which were not found.

Nearly 4,500 U.S. servicemembers were killed in more than eight years of war and about 30,000 wounded. Tens of thousands of Iraqis died, troops and civilians, as the U.S. deposed Saddam's regime and beat down an insurgency backed by al-Qaeda terrorists and sectarian revenge killings that threatened to destroy the country

U.S. formally declares end of Iraq War

But, I see what the problem is, you're pissed that a black man did more in 3 years to end the war in Iraq than that idiot redneck known as Jr. did in 8.

Yo.............Pud Whistler..........here's a copy of the unedited transcript of the speech Jr. gave on the deck of the carrier, with a link so that you can read the rest as well........

In this battle, we have fought for the cause of liberty and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment, yet it is you, the members of the United States military, who achieved it. Your courage, your willingness to face danger for your country and for each other made this day possible.

Because of you our nation is more secure. Because of you the tyrant has fallen and Iraq is free.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect and the world had not seen before.
From distant bases or ships at sea, we sent planes and missiles that could destroy an enemy division or strike a single bunker. Marines and soldiers charged to Baghdad across 350 miles of hostile ground in one of the swiftest advances of heavy arms in history.

You have shown the world the skill and the might of the American armed forces.

Operation Iraqi Freedom didn't end on May 1st, 2003, which is when the speech was given.

the problem with trying to debate with mud is that he apparently believs that his opinions are concrete facts. He even said as much.

He also claims that quoting the actual speech and discussing it's actual content is "going off bogus media reports" and then tries to insult me out of desperation. LOL

Actually I said news reports are a poor way of gathering information on a subject if the news agency has an agenda.

Try looking up the military terminology at issue and maybe you'll find that you're jumping to the wrong conclusions.

It's easy these days because the people that are feeding you your news are trying to paint a picture they want you to see......not necessarily the right one.

Ending major combat operations means that the rules have changed. There is no uniformed army out there to destroy. It means that we currently don't have targets that need bombing, or military units to engage.

The mission had changed to more a peacekeeping mission. They hand out medals and ribbons for different fazes of operations. During the initial assault the troops were awarded Armed Forces Expeditionary Medals. Later they might earn UN peacekeeping medals and Southwest Asia Service Medals.

210px-ARMEDFORCESEXPEDITIONARYMEDAL.JPG
UNITED_NATIONS_33XX.jpg
swasm.jpg

Different missions deserve different awards. But once major combat operations end it doesn't mean the fighting stops. It just changes the rules.

Saying the war is over (which is what he referred to when he said major combat operations) is much different than what happened in 2011.

Panetta declared the war over, and looked ahead to an "independent, free and sovereign Iraq." He thanked the more than 1 million troops who served there since a U.S.-led force entered Iraq on March 20, 2003. The invasion was aimed at removing Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction, which were not found.

Nearly 4,500 U.S. servicemembers were killed in more than eight years of war and about 30,000 wounded. Tens of thousands of Iraqis died, troops and civilians, as the U.S. deposed Saddam's regime and beat down an insurgency backed by al-Qaeda terrorists and sectarian revenge killings that threatened to destroy the country

U.S. formally declares end of Iraq War

But, I see what the problem is, you're pissed that a black man did more in 3 years to end the war in Iraq than that idiot redneck known as Jr. did in 8.

Oh.....that must be it.

It's because he's black. Now you know you're getting desperate.

Obama didn't do anything in Iraq but fuck it up. He simply pulled out combat units that were replaced with private contractors. Blackwater types.

Actually I said news reports are a poor way of gathering information on a subject if the news agency has an agenda.

actually NO that is NOT what you said. I even quoted you and you accused me of "going off bogus media reports." and then insulted me based on your presumption when I was quoting the speech and not relying on anyone elses opinions.

How sad are you that you can't even be honest about what you actually said?? Tell us again how your opinions are concrete fact. LOL

Last edited:

I find it funny that instead of actually presenting a valid argument to support your spin all you can do is ask me questions. Why don't you explain your position?

BTW your interpretation of speech excerpt is nothing but a desperate attempt to equate the war on terror with the iraq war. you even put parts that refer to the war on terror in bold type. So you do realize that this does NOTHING to support your spin don't you??

I posted an answer. I like to ask people questions first before I provide the answer, just to see if they're worth talking to. Besides.....I'm trying to get you to tell me what you know.....which seems to be very little.

There's nothing desperate in what I'm doing. I'm merely trying to get you to face the truth. Bush was specific about what was ongoing in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and around the world. You simply refuse to see this. How do I know? Because I can read.

I'm about ready to stop talking because it seems you are intent on being willfully ignorant.

All these years you've been believing these lies and you refuse to admit that they are what they are. Bullshit.

Last edited:

actually NO that is NOT what you said. I even quoted you and you accused me of "going off bogus media reports." and then insulted me based on your presumption when I was quoting the speech and not relying on anyone elses opinions.

How sad are you that you can't even be honest about what you actually said?? Tell us again how your opinions are concrete fact. LOL

Insult you????

Fuck you!!!

That's an insult.

You sure have a thin skin bud.

Truth is you're the one who's been insulting up to this point. I've been trying to ignore your whining and keep this rational......

That's exactly what's going on here. I'm watching a show I recorded called Killing Bin Laden and according to this doc, there was a lot more than just a nod going on. They had several options of going in and he finally made the decision to use the Seals but he was very involved.

That helicopter hit the wall, the other one landed outside the wall and had to deal with getting all of them over it. It had to be noisy as heck. I remember hearing all of this but seeing the visuals, it was a rough task.

Obama had years of discussions to decide what he would do. He also had 8 months to decide on what to do once they had bin laden located.

But when it came down to making the call once Obama gave the nod he stopped being part of the process.

Do you understand what I'm saying now?

Try looking up the military terminology at issue and maybe you'll find that you're jumping to the wrong conclusions.

It's easy these days because the people that are feeding you your news are trying to paint a picture they want you to see......not necessarily the right one.

Ending major combat operations means that the rules have changed. There is no uniformed army out there to destroy. It means that we currently don't have targets that need bombing, or military units to engage.

The mission had changed to more a peacekeeping mission. They hand out medals and ribbons for different fazes of operations. During the initial assault the troops were awarded Armed Forces Expeditionary Medals. Later they might earn UN peacekeeping medals and Southwest Asia Service Medals.

Different missions deserve different awards. But once major combat operations end it doesn't mean the fighting stops. It just changes the rules.

I know all about medals moron but that has NOTHING to do with the conversation nor does it show how W's speech and it's actual content were meant only for the mission of that one ship based on the content of his own speech.

So according to you, even though iraqi freedom did not end until 2010 and w claimed in his speech that it was carried out with success, ending major combat operations means only to change the rules?? LOL

"Operation Iraqi Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect and the world had not seen before."

How do you carry something out when it has yet to be finished or over?

I posted an answer. I like to ask people questions first before I provide the answer, just to see if they're worth talking to. Besides.....I'm trying to get you to tell me what you know.....which seems to be very little.

There's nothing desperate in what I'm doing. I'm merely trying to get you to face the truth. Bush was specific about what was ongoing in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and around the world. You simply refuse to see this. How do I know? Because I can read.

I'm about ready to stop talking because it seems you are intent on being willfully ignorant.

All these years you've been believing these lies and you refuse to admit that they are what they are. Bullshit.

You have not been providing direct answers to my questions all afternoon and now because I separate your longwinded bs into two posts you try to hold my feet to the fire for not responding?? LOL

Your version of the truth has nothing to do with reality dude. however, if you want to run away then do so. It's not like you have been honest or forthcoming thus far so it's no skin of my back if you turn tail and run. lol

what lies?? please explain in detail.

Let's see now:

The Shrub promises that he's gonna hunt down and smoke out Bin Ladin, and that Bin Ladin is wanted dead or alive.

He then later disbands the special FBI unit set up specifically to find Bin Ladin. Then he says that Bin Ladin is essentially ineffective because Al Qaeda's command chain is severely broken.

Yet the country is CONSTANTLY being updated on terror threats and alerts regarding Al Qaida operatives and plots, with the occasional video release from Bin Ladin himself.

Obama comes into office, and RE-ESTABLISHES with Panetta the priority of finding and taking out Bin Ladin.

In the final consultation with all military and intelligence chiefs, Obama is told that the final assault may fail, as it may not be Bin Ladin at the target site or he might not be there.

The final decision was his, and Obama made the call to go ahead.

The result: Bin Ladin is killed....found with plans to warn his followers and operatives that Obama has developed a way to take them out (drones) and to move their locations.

And now we are left with a floundering neocon/teabagger punditry who are trying to make a President's role in such matters nearly unrequired while NOT looking lot hypocritical fools after rah-rahing the Shrub for pretending to be a fighter pilot and calling an end to major military operations YEARS before 4,000 dead and over 30,000 maimed USA soldiers started to happen.

Now we are stuck with a bunch of hypocritical Bush bumpkins wailing about 'politicizing' Bin Ladin's death, while trying to ignore recent history like Cheney saying if the GOP wasn't re-elected, we would be "hit" again.

Keep it up, my neocon/teabagger parrots....you're making Obama's re-election so much more easier.

Insult you????

Fuck you!!!

That's an insult.

Truth is you're the one who's been insulting up to this point. I've been trying to ignore your whining and keep this rational......

Here it is AGAIN.

lol

you are the one whining as you have to try and insert your alleged military experience in a desperate attempt to support your baseless opinions.

Face it you have nothing of substance to support your spin which is why you continually have the brag about how you could be more specific based on your alleged experience even as you fail to do so.

btw throwing a tantrum and accusing me of being insulting doesn't change the fact that you dishonestly tried to misrepresent what you actually said. LOL

I know all about medals moron but that has NOTHING to do with the conversation nor does it show how W's speech and it's actual content were meant only for the mission of that one ship based on the content of his own speech.

So according to you, even though iraqi freedom did not end until 2010 and w claimed in his speech that it was carried out with success, ending major combat operations means only to change the rules?? LOL

"Operation Iraqi Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect and the world had not seen before."

Fuck you faggot.

Obviously you don't know what they mean.

If you did you wouldn't be repeating this nonsense.

Maybe you need to read about it. Focus on the "Post Invasion Phase" dickwad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

You want to make it look like Bush was telling us that the war was over yet I showed you a shitload of quotes in the speech that showed he wasn't saying that. Fact is.....you're trying to ignore that and focus only on a few words and phrases, totally discounting the speech as a whole.

Pretty retarded if you ask me.

It shows you're not interested in hearing the truth.

Last edited:

Insult you????

Fuck you!!!

That's an insult.

Here it is AGAIN.

lol

you are the one whining as you have to try and insert your alleged military experience in a desperate attempt to support your baseless opinions.

Face it you have nothing of substance to support your spin which is why you continually have the brag about how you could be more specific based on your alleged experience even as you fail to do so.

btw throwing a tantrum and accusing me of being insulting doesn't change the fact that you dishonestly tried to misrepresent what you actually said. LOL

Valid, documented facts that contradict the beliefs and propaganda of "new conservatives", Tea Party and Libertarian members is like sunlight to a vampire for them.

Let's see now:

The Shrub promises that he's gonna hunt down and smoke out Bin Ladin, and that Bin Ladin is wanted dead or alive.

He then later disbands the special FBI unit set up specifically to find Bin Ladin.

Not the FBI unit...numb-nuts.

CIA and a special task force.

The FBI investigates inside the US. They don't operate outside the US.

Another fucking moron....

The intel that led to UBL being found in Pakistan started under Bush at GITMO when terrorists gave up information on a courier that made a mistake of using a monitored cell phone in Pakistan.

Obamination was going to shutdown GITMO, but he didn't because he saw what Bush was doing and what it meant in catching UBL and his fellow goons. You idiots ignore these facts.

So if Obamination shutdown GITMO and the "torture" of terrorists like he said he would, then UBL would still be watching porn in Pakistan. Keep talking dumbfuck, keep talking....

Let's see now:

He then later disbands the special FBI unit set up specifically to find Bin Ladin. Then he says that Bin Ladin is essentially ineffective because Al Qaeda's command chain is severely broken.

Yet the country is CONSTANTLY being updated on terror threats and alerts regarding Al Qaida operatives and plots, with the occasional video release from Bin Ladin himself.

Obama comes into office, and RE-ESTABLISHES with Panetta the priority of finding and taking out Bin Ladin.

In the final consultation with all military and intelligence chiefs, Obama is told that the final assault may fail, as it may not be Bin Ladin at the target site or he might not be there.

The final decision was his, and Obama made the call to go ahead.

The result: Bin Ladin is killed....found with plans to warn his followers and operatives that Obama has developed a way to take them out (drones) and to move their locations.

And now we are left with a floundering neocon/teabagger punditry who are trying to make a President's role in such matters nearly unrequired while NOT looking lot hypocritical fools after rah-rahing the Shrub for pretending to be a fighter pilot and calling an end to major military operations YEARS before 4,000 dead and over 30,000 maimed USA soldiers started to happen.

Now we are stuck with a bunch of hypocritical Bush bumpkins wailing about 'politicizing' Bin Ladin's death, while trying to ignore recent history like Cheney saying if the GOP wasn't re-elected, we would be "hit" again.

Keep it up, my neocon/teabagger parrots....you're making Obama's re-election so much more easier.

Fuck you faggot.

Obviously you don't know what they mean.

If you did you wouldn't be repeating this nonsense.

Maybe you need to read about it. Focus on the "Post Invasion Phase" dickwad.

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want to make it look like Bush was telling us that the war was over yet I showed you a shitload of quotes in the speech that showed he wasn't saying that. Fact is.....you're trying to ignore that and focus only on a few words and phrases, totally discounting the speech as a whole.

Pretty retarded if you ask me.

It shows you're not interested in hearing the truth.

Once again instead of addressing what I actually said, you call me names and then try to redefine my comments to suit your needs all so you can attack me for something I never said.

You are pretty retarded for such a lame attempt to change the subject but thanks for admitting it.

P.S. most of the quotes you cited were about the war on terror not the iraqi war. They are not one and the same.

Last edited:
It's getting to the point that a politician has to watch everything he says. Put every syllable under a microscope for fear some shit-for-brains will intentionally misinterpret it for political gain.

That's exactly what I'm seeing here.

The end of major combat operations means the ROEs change. It's no-longer shoot on sight.

If anyone cares to check major combat operations ended and we became an occupation force that was intent on protecting what was once the enemy. From then on armed attacks were reduced and IED attacks went up.

Insurgents began attacking the locals and we switched from attacking defenders to protecting them. You never know how an insurgency will unfold but I'm sure everyone involve looked at history and expected something like that to happen.

Bush wasn't saying that wasn't going to happen. He was saying that we weren't going to be bombing Iraqis anymore.

Forum List

Back