Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway

FACT: It should be clear to anyone who passed grade school that Obama is a Muslim, a radical Muslim at that,
By example he has done everything he could to damage the nation that elected him POTUS.
It was clear to me during his campaign, this man was and still is a radical Muslim, but with a fake smiley face, that could never be a friend of these United States

FACT: Obama is a traitor to America and should hang for his crimes against the American people!

FACT: This man hates America and he's out to destroy what's left of her.

FACT: History, which is based on facts, and not what can be "sold" to the low info voter, will not be kind to this man.

I am not sure------I do know that the deal that Obama did with iran makes me NERVOUS

In his Sunday morning address to the American people, Obama portrayed the seven men he freed as “civilians.” The senior official described them as businessmen convicted of or awaiting trial for mere “sanctions-related offenses, violations of the trade embargo.”

In reality, some of them were accused by Obama’s own Justice Department of posing threats to national security. Three allegedly were part of an illegal procurement network supplying Iran with U.S.-made microelectronics with applications in surface-to-air and cruise missiles like the kind Tehran test-fired recently, prompting a still-escalating exchange of threats with the Trump administration. Another was serving an eight-year sentence for conspiring to supply Iran with satellite technology and hardware. As part of the deal, U.S. officials even dropped their demand for $10 million that a jury said the aerospace engineer illegally received from Tehran.

You want a traitor, here it is...

Barry freed these people, sent them back to Iran, any potential and pending charges were dropped, those in jail were let out, and he lied, and his surrogates lied, and media lied, about who they were and about sheer significance of this.

Barry did more damage to America than Putin could do in lifetime, he did more damage to our national security, to US military, to our border security, to our our police, to country as whole than ANY foreign enemy could possibly achieve.

FACT: It should be clear to anyone who passed grade school that Obama is a Muslim, a radical Muslim at that,
By example he has done everything he could to damage the nation that elected him POTUS.
It was clear to me during his campaign, this man was and still is a radical Muslim, but with a fake smiley face, that could never be a friend of these United States

FACT: Obama is a traitor to America and should hang for his crimes against the American people!

FACT: History, which is based on facts, and not what can be "sold" to the low info voter, will not be kind to this man.
Unhinged idiot number one...

In his Sunday morning address to the American people, Obama portrayed the seven men he freed as “civilians.” The senior official described them as businessmen convicted of or awaiting trial for mere “sanctions-related offenses, violations of the trade embargo.”

In reality, some of them were accused by Obama’s own Justice Department of posing threats to national security. Three allegedly were part of an illegal procurement network supplying Iran with U.S.-made microelectronics with applications in surface-to-air and cruise missiles like the kind Tehran test-fired recently, prompting a still-escalating exchange of threats with the Trump administration. Another was serving an eight-year sentence for conspiring to supply Iran with satellite technology and hardware. As part of the deal, U.S. officials even dropped their demand for $10 million that a jury said the aerospace engineer illegally received from Tehran.

Barry freed these people, sent them back to Iran, any potential and pending charges were dropped, those in jail were let out, and he lied, and his surrogates lied, and media lied, about who they were and about sheer significance of this.

Barry did more damage to America than Putin could do in lifetime, he did more damage to our national security, to US military, to our border security, to our our police, to country as whole than ANY foreign enemy could possibly achieve.
meet unhinged idiot number two...

meet unhinged idiot number two...

And shitstain has spoken.

I am not sure------I do know that the deal that Obama did with iran makes me NERVOUS
They did whatever it took to pass the buck to the next administration, including endangering our national security, and releasing people on terrorism watch lists, just so that Hussein Obama can have a "legacy".

He knowingly released people who his own DOJ labeled as national security threats IE he gave aid and comfort to known enemies of the United States.

Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Did you feel that any of the above adverbs incorrect?

Which one?

Ordinary Americans have no clue about what is in the international agreement with Iran.
When Jesus said to have the faith of a child He was saying you don't know everything but you know enough.
Go figure.

I am fascinated by Eloy's assertion. Eloy----what is it that you think that the American people misunderstand
about the agreement with Iran?

Forum List

Back