Obamas "Jobs Bill" is DOA as it should be!!!!!!! Unfu***** believeable

I already pay more in taxes than one earning the median income.

Well no fucking shit. I own a house and pay a lot more in property taxes than someone who owns a house worth 4 X less - maybe I should whine and moan and bitch about it?

I paid in over 40K in income taxes alone last year I know I'm paying my so called "fair share"

40/200 = 20% - That's not bad. But it is more than Warren Buffet pays.

Quite frankly I can't afford to pay more and still save for retirement especially since a good portion of my retirement savings now have to be with after tax dollars

The solution is clear - stop working. The high taxes remove your incentive to work - so just don't work and go on the welfare rolls.

I actually paid in 22% of my income.

Now what percentage does one making the median income pay?

When they have the same percentage of their income confiscated maybe I'll listen to them.

I already pay more in taxes than one earning the median income.

Well no fucking shit. I own a house and pay a lot more in property taxes than someone who owns a house worth 4 X less - maybe I should whine and moan and bitch about it?

I paid in over 40K in income taxes alone last year I know I'm paying my so called "fair share"

40/200 = 20% - That's not bad. But it is more than Warren Buffet pays.

Quite frankly I can't afford to pay more and still save for retirement especially since a good portion of my retirement savings now have to be with after tax dollars

The solution is clear - stop working. The high taxes remove your incentive to work - so just don't work and go on the welfare rolls.
And don't forget to vote Democrat, SP.

New CNN Poll: Majority want tax increase for wealthy and deep spending cuts

Nearly two-thirds say no to major changes to Social Security and Medicare. And nearly nine in ten don't want any increase in taxes on middle class and lower income Americans.

"Republicans and Democrats disagree on the need for cuts in domestic and military spending, as well as tax increases for higher-income Americans, but they do agree that the committee should stay away from tax hikes for the middle class and major changes to Social Security and Medicare," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

According to the survey, only a third say that taxes on wealthy people should be kept low because higher-income Americans help create jobs, with 62 percent saying that taxes on the wealthy should be high so the government can use the money for programs to help lower-income Americans.
"Nearly 90% of wolves polled wanted to have sheep for dinner. 100% of sheep respondents disagreed."

And you're bitching? You know self employed people who make less than half of what you do have to pay MORE % of their income in taxes?

When they have the same percentage of their income confiscated maybe I'll listen to them.
I fail to see why you would think anyone of the "they" you refer to would care if you listened to them?

It's they who are telling me that I should be happy to let the fucking government confiscate more of my money when they don't pay anywhere near the percentage that I pay. And that 22% was federal only; add in state taxes and we're pushing 30%

And you should tell those people you know to get a better accountant.

And you're bitching? Does that include your FICA or not?

I fail to see why you would think anyone of the "they" you refer to would care if you listened to them?

The only one bitching here is you Poo. Bitching about wanting to take more from those with more.

Does that include your FICA or not?

That was federal income tax only as I said

Add in state and FICA and we're well over 30%

Does that include your FICA or not?

That was federal income tax only as I said

Add in state and FICA and we're well over 30%

And you think this is too much? How much would you LIKE to pay?

Forum List

Back