Obama's Justice Department recommends gun confiscation

Bigfoot

NRA
Jul 20, 2011
..and registration is the first step.

Obama's Justice Department: Gun Control Won't Work Without 'Mandatory' Confiscation​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmxY7zE5uc&feature=player_embedded]Ask Obama's Experts - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's Justice Department: Gun Control Won't Work Without 'Mandatory' Confiscation​

Ask Obama's Experts - YouTube
One step at a time...he will get what he wants. He'll buy off politicians to make them sell their constituents wishes in return for personal gain. He's got the entire treasury of the United States at his disposal.

We are in for a long ride in getting rid of this sonofabitch we call President today!

One step at a time...he will get what he wants. He'll buy off politicians to make them sell their constituents wishes in return for personal gain. He's got the entire treasury of the United States at his disposal.

We are in for a long ride in getting rid of this sonofabitch we call President today!

/agree I sure hope this gun-control bullcrap of his sets him back some.

Just how much brain damage do you and the guy in the video have?

A gun buyback program is not "mandatory gun confiscation".

"Obama's Experts" just blew their own credibility out of the water and ricocheted off the moon!

Last edited:
There is a certain demographic which will keep on bleevin the "Obama gun grab" bullshit. Obama's cummin fer yer gunz!

It's like some kind of genetic disorder.

"Obama's Experts" just blew their own credibility out of the water and ricocheted off the moon!

LOL> WTF? Your're nuts!

LOL> WTF? Your're nuts!

Am I? Then it should be easy to prove it.

The guy in the video is from the NRA-ILA. Here is the link to the document he was talking about, found on their own site: http://www.nraila.org/media/10883516/nij-gun-policy-memo.pdf

Please show us where it says the Justice Dept recommends confiscating guns.

Quote the exact part.

Go on.

LOL> WTF? Your're nuts!

The guy in the video is from the NRA-ILA. Here is the link to the document he was talking about, found on their own site: http://www.nraila.org/media/10883516/nij-gun-policy-memo.pdf

Quote the exact part.

Go on.

Mandatory gun buy backs. Do you even understand what that means? You want to toss out your usual Homo-rage personal attacks rather then addressing the contents of the video.

LOL> WTF? Your're nuts!

Quote the exact part.

Go on.

Mandatory gun buy backs. Do you even understand what that means? You want to toss out your usual Homo-rage personal attacks rather then addressing the contents of the video.

Go ahead. Quote it. The exact part.

Prove me wrong.

You have no clue what a buyback program is, do you?

Read it. I dare you to find the word "mandatory" anywhere in there.

You are being lied to, and you drank the piss and regurgitated it like a good little parrot.

And the way you are behaving, you deserve to be lied to.

Last edited:
There is a certain demographic which will keep on bleevin the "Obama gun grab" bullshit. Obama's cummin fer yer gunz!

It's like some kind of genetic disorder.

It’s a combination of ignorance, hyper-partisan blindness, ODS, and stupidity.

There are likely many on the right who know the video is idiocy, but promote it in an effort to keep the base energized

And it’s consistent with the conservative tactic of repeating a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be ‘true.’

LOL> WTF? Your're nuts!

Quote the exact part.

Go on.

The only difference between a mandatory gun buy back and confiscation is they pay you for it in a "buy back."

Quote the exact part.

Go on.

Prove me wrong.

You are being lied to, and you drank the piss and regurgitated it like a good little parrot.

You need to slow down on your piss drinking intake there fella. The video I posted and the link you posted say the same thing.

A buyback program is where the government pays people to sell their guns to the government. This is not confiscation. A buyback program is voluntary.

Understand? Voluntary.

The DOJ report uses Australia's buyback program as an example of the success of such programs:

The 1997 Australia gun buyback and its associated regulations is an exception to this. 1. It was large, buying back 20% of the firearm stock.

They BOUGHT the guns. Did not CONFISCATE them. Did not confiscate ALL of them. They BOUGHT them, and ONLY 20 PERCENT of privately owned stock was sold to the government.

How can you possibly twist that into a "mandatory gun confiscation"?

You can't.

The NRA fuckhead in the video is lying. And only a rube would believe him.

Prove me wrong.

You need to slow down on your piss drinking intake there fella. The video I posted and the link you posted say the same thing.

You clearly cannot find anything in the DOJ report recommending a mandatory confiscation. :lol:

Post it. Go ahead. It should be easy.

LOL> WTF? Your're nuts!

Quote the exact part.

Go on.

Nonsense.

The government can’t ‘mandate’ buy backs absent some form of due process, a legitimate public purpose, and just compensation.

There is nothing voluntary about a mandatory buyback program. You have drank to much piss!

Quote the exact part.

Go on.

Nonsense.

The government can’t ‘mandate’ buy backs absent some form of due process, a legitimate public purpose, and just compensation.

Did you even watch the video before you started commenting? This is written on an internal memo...it doesn't say that a program is starting tomorrow.

No, they don't.

The NRA shill says the DOJ says the gun ban won't work without a "mandatory gun buyback".

dq68zl.png

The word mandatory does not appear anywhere in the DOJ report.

At the point in the video this picture appears, the NRA shill says, "Mandatory gun buyback. That's government confiscation of legal firearms owned by honest citizens".

This is a willful lie.

That is not what a buyback is. He is lying, and you are an idiot for believing his lie.

There is nothing voluntary about a mandatory buyback program. You have drank to much piss!

Hey dipshit. Quote the part where it says "mandatory gun buyback" in the report.

Jesus, you are willfully avoiding reading the report! You WANT to be lied to!

Amazing.

This is exactly why the NRA guy lied. Because he knew you wanted to believe him and would refuse to look at the evidence which contradicts him.

This really is amazing to observe.

Forum List

Back