🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's new poll numbers, 48 approval, 52% economy pleased

Typical responses....and I wouldn't expect less...anything positive about this president goes out the window....because haters of Obama are perfectly content being miserable, while enjoying the spoils of what he's done.

God knows he's spoiled enough things. Everything he touches turns to shit

LOLOLOLOL....like what? I double dog dare you to name just one thing in your sorry life that has somehow manifested itself to doom and gloom since Obama's been in office? Otherwise stop the bs and get real with yourself...the black man has bay fare outshown every white motherf**** thus far that's been in the white house and you can't handle the damned truth....but thank god for HISTORY!!!

Foreign policy....you may go now.

LOLOLOLOLOL...you simple minded f**** could give two shits about muslims, jews etc and you know it. Bush spent 8 years on foreign policy and neglected the damned country and you people voted in a black man......now the economy is stable and you want GOD now to focus on the muslims???Give me a break.

You and your filthy mouth are becoming annoying, stop the ghetto speak,

I believe his approval numbers should be much higher, but knowing the polls, only "certain" people are being asked...I'm certain Sha na na and Tyrone were excluded, including Tigerred. But its okay, as long as Harry and Louise is happy the world can breath, right?

Needless to say, folks with numbers like this, expect the GOP cowards to somehow morph this good news into something bad, because God forbid the GOP "actually run on a message" or run on; dare I say it>>> their own ideas!!!!!!
I would bet my last dollar they're all clammering in a cold dark room, scared shittless on how to run a presidential campaign on real ideas and how to make America better....rather than how to scare the shit out of white people and win. Oh to be a fly on the wall with that re grouping, eh?
Why would they want to make America better? They seem to win when they can drag down. The worse the GOP damages the country, the more their base votes GOP.

Typical responses....and I wouldn't expect less...anything positive about this president goes out the window....because haters of Obama are perfectly content being miserable, while enjoying the spoils of what he's done.

LOLOLOLOL....like what? I double dog dare you to name just one thing in your sorry life that has somehow manifested itself to doom and gloom since Obama's been in office? Otherwise stop the bs and get real with yourself...the black man has bay fare outshown every white motherf**** thus far that's been in the white house and you can't handle the damned truth....but thank god for HISTORY!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL...you simple minded f**** could give two shits about muslims, jews etc and you know it. Bush spent 8 years on foreign policy and neglected the damned country and you people voted in a black man......now the economy is stable and you want GOD now to focus on the muslims???Give me a break.

Sir, I am of sound mind and body and yes I got a potty mouth and for that, I apologize.

Sir, I am of sound mind and body and yes I got a potty mouth and for that, I apologize.

What part of "lass" are you missing? You do know what a lass is, right? <shaking my head>

I believe his approval numbers should be much higher, but knowing the polls, only "certain" people are being asked...I'm certain Sha na na and Tyrone were excluded, including Tigerred. But its okay, as long as Harry and Louise is happy the world can breath, right?

Needless to say, folks with numbers like this, expect the GOP cowards to somehow morph this good news into something bad, because God forbid the GOP "actually run on a message" or run on; dare I say it>>> their own ideas!!!!!!
I would bet my last dollar they're all clammering in a cold dark room, scared shittless on how to run a presidential campaign on real ideas and how to make America better....rather than how to scare the shit out of white people and win. Oh to be a fly on the wall with that re grouping, eh?
Why would they want to make America better? They seem to win when they can drag down. The worse the GOP damages the country, the more their base votes GOP.

remember this?
1_123125_123071_2093455_2109161_041104_dailymirror.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
I rest my case!!

What part of "lass" are you missing? You do know what a lass is, right? <shaking my head>

Going forward, I will no longer respond to you, RED HEAD IRISH FEMALE WITH ISSUES.....good day.

Last edited:
Where's the link? Huffpost? Hell if it was a Fox poll the numbers would be cut in half......... they wouldn't be right either...... Goes to show ya opinion polling is complete bull shit.

(Don't tell the political hacks though, it's their bread and butter........) :eusa_whistle:
At least it helps to employ people....
That's what I told a Lit teacher once...... as to why Lit is required to graduate........ He signed my drop class paper....... I took public speaking instead....... :D
At least you had that option..Mine was an egotistical butt..He told the class the first day, he was the only one who could interpret the material and we could not ever miss class.........My FORTRAN programming instructor told us was, her is the syllabus, follow the outline, read the book , and only show up on test days....
Hell I love reading, Batman, Superman........ War and Peace, etc.......
When I wanted to dissect something I took Biology.
My Grandmother had a book store so we had too many books.....still do, all they do is collect dust, what do you do with them after reading them? And I still have books from college...
I pared most of my collection down, bought ready to do it again, the wife had her own bookstore, we got rid of about half before we left No Virginia, still have at least 50 boxes left she needs to weed through as we unpack and set up house here in "sunny" El Paso......... Hell most everything we have has been in storage for up to 3 years including all the stuff I inherited when my parents passed. Been 3 weeks and still unpacking, sorting and making runs to donate stuff.........

Betcha you think I'm an Obama hater, don'tcha........ Just because I don't toe your line.......

Betcha you think I'm an Obama hater, don'tcha........ Just because I don't toe your line.......

No I don't think your an Obama hater....I KNOW YOUR AN OBAMA HATER!!

No I don't think your an Obama hater....I KNOW YOUR AN OBAMA HATER!!
Not surprising....... Have you ever tried to think for yourself? Hell have you even bothered to look at my sig......?
I love political hacks, they're soooooo predictable. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

92,000,000 unemployed, 48,000,000 on food stamps...your halfrican promised us "shovel ready jobs" and then later laughed that he hadn't created any. He gave billion$ to solar panel companies who took the money and went bankrupt. He promised he'd take down the banksters who looted the stock market and ended up begging them for campaign funds. He's declared war on oil and coal....his energy secretary admitted they wanted $5 a gallon gasoline to promote public transportation. His ACA website cost $200M and didn't work for months...and when it did work, we saw healthcare costs double. He's pimped race relations to the point there is now open hatred between blacks and whites. The only budget he submitted to Congress was voted down 98-2.

That's the record....stand on it....please.

92,000,000 unemployed, 48,000,000 on food stamps...your halfrican promised us "shovel ready jobs" and then later laughed that he hadn't created any. He gave billion$ to solar panel companies who took the money and went bankrupt. He promised he'd take down the banksters who looted the stock market and ended up begging them for campaign funds. He's declared war on oil and coal....his energy secretary admitted they wanted $5 a gallon gasoline to promote public transportation. His ACA website cost $200M and didn't work for months...and when it did work, we saw healthcare costs double. He's pimped race relations to the point there is now open hatred between blacks and whites. The only budget he submitted to Congress was voted down 98-2.

That's the record....stand on it....please.

First off, exactly when was race relations in this country so damned good btwn blacks and whites that even the Klan was inviting nigga's over for a barbeque? Yaw act like we was all getting along just fine until Obama came on the scene, like really? I must have blinked and missed all them cum by ya years. Listen, yaw can try all damned day long and harp on shit that worked and shit that didn't work, all presidents got his and miss moments of failed projects, like that huge one with BUSH.....tax cuts for the rich.....not only did it not produce jobs, it produced a credit industry for the banks that took down our economy...so lets not even go there, shall we. As for the unemployment numbers, seriously? Can we focus on today? Of course you can't, that would mean the brother got it going on.

First off, exactly when was race relations in this country so damned good btwn blacks and whites that even the Klan was inviting nigga's over for a barbeque? Yaw act like we was all getting along just fine until Obama came on the scene, like really? I must have blinked and missed all them cum by ya years. Listen, yaw can try all damned day long and harp on shit that worked and shit that didn't work, all presidents got his and miss moments of failed projects, like that huge one with BUSH.....tax cuts for the rich.....not only did it not produce jobs, it produced a credit industry for the banks that took down our economy...so lets not even go there, shall we. As for the unemployment numbers, seriously? Can we focus on today? Of course you can't, that would mean the brother got it going on.

I can tell you how race relations were in Detroit before LBJ tore down the black neighborhoods and put your people in projects prisons. I can tell you we could go down on 12th and Clairemont to see Muddy and Howlin Wolf and Sam Lay bands without trouble...nowadays, that would be a dangerous proposition. I believed in Dr, King because the alternative was Rap Brown and Stokley Charmichael. Malcolm X nickname before he became a muslim was "Detroit Red"...he was a pimp. Farakhan was part of the murder team who shotgunned Malcolm for Elijah Muhammed.

I served in Vietnam and owe my life to a black corporal who dragged me out of a building that got hit by artillery in Hue. Later in the week I bayoneted an NVA cadre about to shoot him.....we been friends for over 40 years now and he hates what happened in Ferguson and how Obama won't condemn it. I got my cred in Kronk Gym when I was often the only white guy there. Mr. S asked me not to hit his boys in the liver anymore so I didn't....everybody got along back them.

Where's the link? Huffpost? Hell if it was a Fox poll the numbers would be cut in half......... they wouldn't be right either...... Goes to show ya opinion polling is complete bull shit.

(Don't tell the political hacks though, it's their bread and butter........) :eusa_whistle:
At least it helps to employ people....
That's what I told a Lit teacher once...... as to why Lit is required to graduate........ He signed my drop class paper....... I took public speaking instead....... :D
At least you had that option..Mine was an egotistical butt..He told the class the first day, he was the only one who could interpret the material and we could not ever miss class.........My FORTRAN programming instructor told us was, her is the syllabus, follow the outline, read the book , and only show up on test days....
Hell I love reading, Batman, Superman........ War and Peace, etc.......
When I wanted to dissect something I took Biology.
My Grandmother had a book store so we had too many books.....still do, all they do is collect dust, what do you do with them after reading them? And I still have books from college...
Take your books to the inner-city ghetto. im sure they will be overjoyed getting them.

I think some people think the economy is doing well, but aren't doing well themselves. They just "think" the economy is doing well because a small group of people are getting rich.
This is like working stiffs that think their wages have increased over the years, but they are just looking at their wages, inflation included (nominal dollars). But if they saw what they were making sans inflation (Real Dollars), they'd see they are in a hole.
That's what you think... As a business owner. I can tell you that the economy is getting better more than what people think. My business is an indicator of how well the economy is doing good or bad.
Look around you. Unemployment is down, dollar stronger than ever, sales are up on almost all kinds of industries, foreclosure are way way down, home buying are up, more insured people, ER visits are down.
If you are an Obama haters then you are blind.
In not an Obama fan but I'm not a hater. I'm just telling you and the rest of the people here the reality.
As the economy will keep getting better the approval rating of Obama will be closer to 60% before end of this year. That I can GUARANTEE.
So far..the GOP has done what? Aside from sabotaging Obama on all issues. GOP is good for what?

Forum List

Back