Obama's post-Paris attack message...he is committed to supporting, freeing, and re-homing terrorists

"It is clearly evident that President Barack Obama and his administration care little about reality but will push ahead with their ideological agenda.

Here we are just days after a horrific Islamic terror attack in Paris and what is the Obama administration response? They release five Yemeni detainees from Guantanamo Bay to the United Arab Emirates. I suppose it’s fair enough — seems the bad guys lost eight in Paris so it’s proper that we refill their ranks. After all, we did send back the Taliban’s senior military staff for a deserter — oops, I mean a fella who served with honor and distinction."
Complete madness: As Paris mourns, Obama just did the UNTHINKABLE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
You do realize UAE is an American ally right?

Are you contending that the action by this dolt of a President makes sense in light of events????

If so I realize that you are a fool.

Importing those fucking sand fleas ought to get El Presidente Shit-for-Brains impeached and imprisoned, especially in light of the evidence right in front of his face (Paris, the deomographic make-up of these "immigrants").

Obama is in no position to judge American values, as he was not socialized as a traditional American. Therefore, when he says that rejecting these swarthy Muslims is "not who we are", he is simply wrong. Obama treats Muslims more favorably than he treats Republicans, who represent more than half of the US population.
I am honestly trying to understand your ignorance. What evidence is right in front of his face in Paris thats not here in the US?

Yes Obama is your POTUS and therefore in the position to judge american values. The people spoke....twice.

"It is clearly evident that President Barack Obama and his administration care little about reality but will push ahead with their ideological agenda.

Here we are just days after a horrific Islamic terror attack in Paris and what is the Obama administration response? They release five Yemeni detainees from Guantanamo Bay to the United Arab Emirates. I suppose it’s fair enough — seems the bad guys lost eight in Paris so it’s proper that we refill their ranks. After all, we did send back the Taliban’s senior military staff for a deserter — oops, I mean a fella who served with honor and distinction."
Complete madness: As Paris mourns, Obama just did the UNTHINKABLE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Are you contending that the action by this dolt of a President makes sense in light of events????

Yes it makes sense to me. Not to mention I trust his decision was based on things you have no clue about.

What you think of me is none of my business.

Importing those fucking sand fleas ought to get El Presidente Shit-for-Brains impeached and imprisoned, especially in light of the evidence right in front of his face (Paris, the deomographic make-up of these "immigrants").

Obama is in no position to judge American values, as he was not socialized as a traditional American. Therefore, when he says that rejecting these swarthy Muslims is "not who we are", he is simply wrong. Obama treats Muslims more favorably than he treats Republicans, who represent more than half of the US population.
I am honestly trying to understand your ignorance. What evidence is right in front of his face in Paris thats not here in the US?

Yes Obama is your POTUS and therefore in the position to judge american values. The people spoke....twice.
Look inside the parentheses in my post, you brainless hick.

ROFLMAO so??? it is a shariah shit hole-----cradle for bomb on ass
muzzie pigs and sluts Freeing Jihdos from USA jail now is like spitting
on the dead in Paris

But consistent with his policies....
" No room in America for Christian refugees
America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predicted to increase each year.

There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted.

The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count.

...,no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president.
No room in America for Christian refugees

I did you ignorant monkey. Thats why I asked you the question. What is the difference in the US demographics and the demographics of Paris that has you jumping up and down like your fleas are biting?

Yes it makes sense to me. Not to mention I trust his decision was based on things you have no clue about.

The confession that you ignore those more insightful than you is the explanation for your sad condition.

I did you ignorant monkey. Thats why I asked you the question. What is the difference in the US demographics and the demographics of Paris that has you jumping up and down like your fleas are biting?
Sigh.... I am not going to "argue" with an ignorant pig like you. Learn some facts then we'll talk, shit head.

The confession that you ignore those more insightful than you is the explanation for your sad condition.
I dont ignore those more insightful to me. I only ignore idiots such as yourself. Regardless of them being insightful or not its still none of my business what anyone thinks of me.

Sigh.... I am not going to "argue" with an ignorant pig like you. Learn some facts then we'll talk, shit head.
You dont have to argue cave chimp. You just have to prove your point. We all know you cant do that so I accept your concession.

You dont have to argue cave chimp. You just have to prove your point. We all know you cant do that so I accept your concession.
Don't be a stupid twat all of your life. I am arguing apples while you are arguing bananas. To complicate matters, you do not even realize it. Moron!

Don't be a stupid twat all of your life. I am arguing apples while you are arguing bananas. To complicate matters, you do not even realize it. Moron!
Thats your problem cave chimp. Instead of arguing with apples you should have proven your point. To complicate matters its impossible for you to prove your point because you lack one.

Thats your problem cave chimp. Instead of arguing with apples you should have proven your point. To complicate matters its impossible for you to prove your point because you lack one.
What point is it, exactly, that you are wanting me to "prove" to you, Roscoe? In addition, what makes you think that your puny monkey brain is capable of recognizing when I have made said point?

What point is it, exactly, that you are wanting me to "prove" to you, Roscoe? In addition, what makes you think that your puny monkey brain is capable of recognizing when I have made said point?
Have someone with some intelligence help you out on figuring out what your point was. When youre ready let me know.

Have someone with some intelligence help you out on figuring out what your point was. When youre ready let me know.
Now THAT was a deflection, retard.

Now THAT was a deflection, retard.
Not really. I just delegated the task of explaining to you what your point was to someone else since you are too stupid to know what your point was.

Gitmo should have been closed the day he took office, and never open before then.
Do you people ever have an independent thought apart from
Obama? Anyway, Bill O'Reilly said tonight that Obama is delusional and the most incompetent president in the history of our country.

I think Bill is spot on.

Forum List

Back