🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's role model diva excited about being "Monica Lewinsky-ed"!!!

Hey Sallow bust Nugent for something. Start a drive. Do it. You have the hard on for him.

I'd like to bust him in the pus..

Hey..give him a call. Maybe we could do a celebrity boxing match.

Donate it to his favorite charity or something.

Like Nugent's buy a teenager for sex fund.

Buy a teenager for sex fund? By all means tell me about it.

Now what is really fun?

JAILBAIT IS BY MOTORHEAD TOO.

Jailbait Lyrics - Motorhead

Review The Song (0)
Send "Jailbait" Ringtone to your Cell

Teenage baby you're a sweet young thing,
Still tied to Mommy's apron strings,
I don't even dare to ask your age,
It's enough to know you're here backstage,
You're Jailbait, and I just can't wait,
Jailbait baby come on
One chase baby, all I need,
My decision made at lightning speed,
I don't even want to know your name,
It's enough to know you feel the same,
Jailbait, and I just can't wait,
Jailbait baby get down

Tell you baby oh you look so fine,
Sending quivers up and down my spine,
I don't care about our different ages,
I'm an open book with well thumbed pages,
Jailbait, oh and I ain't too late,
Jailbait baby get down

I actually met Lemmy.

Cool fellow.

And to my knowledge he wasn't or isn't banging thirteen year olds.

Or sitting in on SOTUs.
\

Howard never pressed her that morning. We all let it pass. Courtney is beyond fucked up.
This was my game man. I am rock and roll. I was rock and roll.

Ted never fucked 13 year olds and no matter how much you hate him politically, it's wrong that you do him this way.

Now anyone that wants to trot out Ted Nugent as a child molestor. Do it now. I don't believe this. But let's have done.

Put it on record. Because I will take it to the law. I'm sick of the innuendos. I'm sick of the smears.

Say your piece and them PM me and let's get this to law dogs.

Beyonce lyrics from her new track, "Partition"
Driver roll up the partition please/ I don't need you seeing Yonce on her knees ...
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to f---
He popped all my buttons, and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown

Oh Look Who's Trying to Steal the Raunch Crown from Queen Miley | Fishwrapper.com

Obama – who has two daughters, Sasha, 11, and Malia, 14 – returned the compliments when he took over the microphone.
"To J and B, thank you so much for your friendship. Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls," he said, according to US Weekly.

Barack Obama: Beyoncé is the perfect role model for my daughters | Music | theguardian.com

These are the role models for young girls.. ???

I really see nothing wrong with this, especially when he considers his kids as punishment.

Least she's singing about sex between adults.

That's Nugent's Jailbait.

I mean..what the fuck?

Ted Nugent - Jailbait Lyrics

YOU know the BIGGEST difference between YOU and ME????
I agree with you once in awhile.. i.e. this is a piece of shit song! NO Question!

The difference though is Ted Nugent is NOT the President of the United States.
To have such trash in a respected and venerated place as the White House and then admonishing the rest of us Beyonce is a "role model"???

So I agree with you ... piece of crap of a song and Nugent should be ashamed!

Would you agree then that the same should be said of Beyonce but more so of the President who sees NO wrong in Beyonce's lyrics???

Her lyrics aren't for or about kids.

And there's lots of great literature and art out there that has sexual content.

Beyonce? Not a huge fan of her music. But she has style and grace.

Her story is pretty remarkable and she seems like a good person.

When she gave Taylor Swift her "moment" after Kayne West's jackass moment, she showed the world just how classy she was..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Ptb7rknN0]Beyonce lets Taylor finish her speech - YouTube[/ame]

See the difference between people like and people like you is WE are big enough and smart enough to know when to say we agree.
But YOU can not bring your self to agree that Beyonce is a piece trash that Obama wants as a "role model" for his daughters!

If you can't at least say that Obama was wrong in his character assessment of Beyonce and her character.. truly there is no hope for people like us who are open minded..
(remember I agreed with YOU about Nugent's crappy song..glad you brought it to my attention!!) But you are obviously so ideologically driven that you can't admit
Obama was wrong in making the statement about a woman who touts her blowing ability! Unbelievable that that IS accepted behavior for young girls from your warped and
perverted mind. Truly makes me wonder how two people like you and me can have anything in common!
You believe a role model struts and brags about blowing ability.. I have a little more decency it appears and sad commentary on this world that there are more indecent people
like you that don't find it disgusting a President admiring the blowing ability of Beyonce as something HIS daughters should aspire to achieve!

Forum List

Back