Obama's Rope-a-dope Strategy, how well is it working?

So you are saying his poor leadership skills are just a ruse? He purposely hurt America in order to make the GOP look bad?

WOW! You think even less of Obama than us guys on the right!!!

So you are saying his poor leadership skills are just a ruse? He purposely hurt America in order to make the GOP look bad?

yes tool boy, YES. :cuckoo:

The only one with a scew loose is YOU! You are suggesting that in order to HURT the GOP that Obama would intentionally allow America to move in a direction that hurts the Nation.

You think that he is a such a devious POS he would intentionally hurt America for his own political benefit.

We just think he is a horrible leader whose ideology is bad for the Country.

It's pretty sad that you would flaunt your approval for a POS that you believe has more interest in his public perception, and hurting his opposition, than he does for the Country he is sworn to lead and protect.

yes tool boy, YES. :cuckoo:

The only one with a scew loose is YOU! You are suggesting that in order to HURT the GOP that Obama would intentionally allow America to move in a direction that hurts the Nation.

yes. you are onto something:cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Is that an image of you trying hard think of some way to justify this thread you started? You implied that this President is soooooo SMALL that he would pretend to be an ineffective leader in order to hurt the GOP... I called you out on it and all you have is...

:cuckoo: lol

yes. you are onto something:cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Is that an image of you trying hard think of some way to justify this thread you started? You implied that this President is soooooo SMALL that he would pretend to be an ineffective leader in order to hurt the GOP... I called you out on it and all you have is...

:cuckoo: lol

The President hates America and it is your job to warn the world.

I salute your service you selfless patriot!

[youtube]pCavKL2zdjM[/youtube]

Last edited:
So you really don't have any reason or excuse...

OK, I just thought you might have some reason for suggesting that you think the President is a world class POS --- and how COOL that is...

So you really don't have any reason or excuse...

OK, I just thought you might have some reason for suggesting that you think the President is a world class POS --- and how COOL that is...

We salute you and thank you for your service! :clap2:

The President hates America and it is your job to warn the world.

I salute your service you selfless patriot!

[youtube]pCavKL2zdjM[/youtube]

looks like the Dems are walking things back a bit already. You know, standing back and doing nothing is tantemount throwing a wrench into the works right.

Obama's Rope-a-dope Strategy, how well is it working?

Will Speaker Boner and Eric Cantor be selling grills come 2016?:eusa_angel:

and then there is the evidence that right wingers are too easily led astray by the noise machine in the GOP conservative echo chamber... "The idea that perceptions can be manipulated by expectations" is fundamental to the study of cognition..."

Here is an example of how it's done:

[youtube]FmxSk0wZxss[/youtube]
Speech recognition is a concatenation of many diverse internal pattern seeking programs, all looking for minute changes in everything from the tone and volume of speech to the physical motion of a person’s mouth. So it’s not just what you hear, but also what you see.

Forum List

Back