🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamas secret meeting

Remember this?

Where was the translators? Where was a member of his cabinet? Where was the leftist outrage? :dunno:

You didn't even listen to your own video. Translators were mentioned in the first 5 seconds of the meeting.,
What a dope,
Because Trump pulled one of the biggest presidential boners of all time, you think you need to go to Obama. Lol
Being a trump whore is hard work.,

Here we go again with the deflection by Trumpsters. You people hated Obama but can't seem to keep him out of your mouths.

Deflection.gif

Much like you hated BOOOOOOOOSH....but couldn't keep from screaming about him at every turn

When did I scream about Bush?Unlike Trumpsters, I focus on the future. The day Obama was sworn, I didn't give a crap about Bush. My focus was seeing if Obama could fix our economy.

I was speaking of the left in general, and they screamed BBUUUT BOOOOOSH every time Obungles moved.

It got to be hilarious ...then over done like everything else the left does and tiresome

The only thing the left cared about was the economy Bush left. Which was relevant because it takes a president at least a year to have an effect on the economy. But after Obama started turning the economy around Bush was forgotten.

The left should have realized the causes of the recession were in place long before Bush came along, in fact Bush warned them the housing bubble was about to burst....of course they ignored it and then when it did? BBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!
Bush ENCOURAGED low income people to invest in homes. Want the video?
Your record of ALWAYS being wrong remains intact.

Remember this?

Where was the translators? Where was a member of his cabinet? Where was the leftist outrage? :dunno:

You didn't even listen to your own video. Translators were mentioned in the first 5 seconds of the meeting.,
What a dope,
Because Trump pulled one of the biggest presidential boners of all time, you think you need to go to Obama. Lol
Being a trump whore is hard work.,

Lol OMG

Here we go again with the deflection by Trumpsters. You people hated Obama but can't seem to keep him out of your mouths.

Deflection.gif

Much like you hated BOOOOOOOOSH....but couldn't keep from screaming about him at every turn

When did I scream about Bush?Unlike Trumpsters, I focus on the future. The day Obama was sworn, I didn't give a crap about Bush. My focus was seeing if Obama could fix our economy.

I was speaking of the left in general, and they screamed BBUUUT BOOOOOSH every time Obungles moved.

It got to be hilarious ...then over done like everything else the left does and tiresome

The only thing the left cared about was the economy Bush left. Which was relevant because it takes a president at least a year to have an effect on the economy. But after Obama started turning the economy around Bush was forgotten.

The left should have realized the causes of the recession were in place long before Bush came along, in fact Bush warned them the housing bubble was about to burst....of course they ignored it and then when it did? BBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

I don't want to get into a discussion about Bush, but let's say Bush warned people. What the hell did he do for 8 years?

This is the problem I have with the GOP, always passing the buck. Never accepting responsibility.

As a liberal I can point out Obama's mistakes. Like for example, he didn't go after wall street harder and punish them for their greed. He didn't do enough to keep money out of politics. He was too much of a centrist instead of a progressive. During his campaign he came off as a progressive but instead was a centrist democrat.

But you never hear a republican or conservative admitting the mistakes of a GOP president. They are all Gods to them.

GOP always passing the blame. They remind of the rich kids I went to college with. It was always the professor's fault and not the fact they party hard all weekend.

I don't want to get into a discussion about Bush, but let's say Bush warned people. What the hell did he do for 8 years?

This is the problem I have with the GOP, always passing the buck. Never accepting responsibility.

As a liberal I can point out Obama's mistakes. Like for example, he didn't go after wall street harder and punish them for their greed. He didn't do enough to keep money out of politics. He was too much of a centrist instead of a progressive. During his campaign he came off as a progressive but instead was a centrist democrat.

But you never hear a republican or conservative admitting the mistakes of a GOP president. They are all Gods to them.

Well you're wrong, I blamed Bush for plenty and in fact didn't really care for him much until after he left office and I started really looking at his presidency, today I have some respect for the man.

Now about taking responsibility.....you leftists own Obamacare....but I see you're trying to pass the buck to the right on it. Won't work

Obama? He was a fuck up from the get go and it will take decades to undo the damage he caused...and he'll never earn my respect

Well you're wrong, I blamed Bush for plenty and in fact didn't really care for him much until after he left office and I started really looking at his presidency, today I have some respect for the man.

Now about taking responsibility.....you leftists own Obamacare....but I see you're trying to pass the buck to the right on it. Won't work

Obama? He was a fuck up from the get go and it will take decades to undo the damage he caused...and he'll never earn my respect

ACA needed improvements. Trump and GOP wanted to throw the dirty water out with the dishes in favor of even dirtier water. If AHCA was better than ACA I would support the GOP. But its worse. It would leave a lot of people uninsured and many preexisting conditions wouldn't be covered. Cost would also increase under AHCA.

GOP is actually trying to sabotage ACA at this point. If they really cared about the American people they would have made changes to ACA and they could have taken credit for the improvements.

ACA needed improvements. Trump and GOP wanted to throw the dirty water out with the dishes in favor of even dirtier water. If AHCA was better than ACA I would support the GOP. But its worse. It would leave a lot of people uninsured and many preexisting conditions wouldn't be covered. Cost would also increase under AHCA.

GOP is actually trying to sabotage ACA at this point. If they really cared about the American people they would have made changes to ACA and they could have taken credit for the improvements.

Well maybe the dems need to get on board instead of this Russian BS and screaming impeachment at every turn. It's fucking old and tiresome

Get off your horse, you dems are just obstructing and people watching see it.

Well maybe the dems need to get on board instead of this Russian BS and screaming impeachment at every turn. It's fucking old and tiresome

Well maybe Trump should invite them. AHCA was composed behind closed doors.

Well maybe Trump should invite them. AHCA was composed behind closed doors.

Perhaps....but I have my doubts the dems would be on board. They're far too busy screaming about Russians and impeachment to actually accepting they lost, have been losing for quite awhile and their party is decimated at every level.

Maybe it's time for the dems to reset

:rofl:

Remember this?

How stupid can you get. It wasn't secret if you're showing video of it.

Secret is like Trumps second meeting with Putin at the G20.

No video allowed.

Remember this?

How stupid can you get. It wasn't secret if you're showing video of it.

Secret is like Trumps second meeting with Putin at the G20.

No video allowed.

They were surrounded by 100 people
Deer geebus!

Better Google Clinton and National Homeownership Strategy, he signed over 100 executive orders pushing it

Don't try and snow me loon, I'll crush you

Its ok because Obama did it too..sounds like my boys when they were little.
100% agreed.

however, if the action itself is wrong and you only condemn 1 side when both are guilty, what happens?

pretty much what we have today.

so if the actions are wrong, they're wrong for both sides. to see either side get pissed at once side for doing something the other is doing is amazing to me.

TRUMP JR HAD A SECRET MEETING!!! HE'S INSTANTLY GUILTY AND ALL RUMORS HAVE NOW BEEN PROVEN TRUE!!!

which is pretty much what we hear false accusation after false accusation.

yet when clinton meets lynch while his wife is under an investigation - i never saw the media nor the left give a shit.

we can't be selective in our guilt or we'll forever be mired in this childish behavior.

Deflection.gif
I guess you are outraged they talked too?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. He's been out of office for 6 months and Trumpsters talk as if he's still in office.

Let's for example, Obama has done every bad thing Trump has done. It still doesn't make what Trump does correct. That's like a thief telling a judge to not put him in jail because there are other people who steal.
if you didn't care when obama did it, then don't care when trump does it.

pretty simple really. saying "obama is gone get over it" wouldn't work for you and it won't work for them. people should stop trying that tactic.

Deflection.gif
I guess you are outraged they talked too?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. He's been out of office for 6 months and Trumpsters talk as if he's still in office.

Let's for example, Obama has done every bad thing Trump has done. It still doesn't make what Trump does correct. That's like a thief telling a judge to not put him in jail because there are other people who steal.
if you didn't care when obama did it, then don't care when trump does it.

pretty simple really. saying "obama is gone get over it" wouldn't work for you and it won't work for them. people should stop trying that tactic.

Obama is on stage in front of reporters and press. What exactly is the problem? No one has a problem with the public meetings Trump has, its the secret ones.

Forum List

Back