🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamas secret meeting

Here we go again with the deflection by Trumpsters. You people hated Obama but can't seem to keep him out of your mouths.

Deflection.gif
I guess you are outraged they talked too?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. He's been out of office for 6 months and Trumpsters talk as if he's still in office.

Let's for example, Obama has done every bad thing Trump has done. It still doesn't make what Trump does correct. That's like a thief telling a judge to not put him in jail because there are other people who steal.
if you didn't care when obama did it, then don't care when trump does it.

pretty simple really. saying "obama is gone get over it" wouldn't work for you and it won't work for them. people should stop trying that tactic.

Obama is on stage in front of reporters and press. What exactly is the problem? No one has a problem with the public meetings Trump has, its the secret ones.
Where do you think trump and putin were? In a closet?
Good lord

Here we go again with the deflection by Trumpsters. You people hated Obama but can't seem to keep him out of your mouths.

Deflection.gif
I guess you are outraged they talked too?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. He's been out of office for 6 months and Trumpsters talk as if he's still in office.

Let's for example, Obama has done every bad thing Trump has done. It still doesn't make what Trump does correct. That's like a thief telling a judge to not put him in jail because there are other people who steal.
if you didn't care when obama did it, then don't care when trump does it.

pretty simple really. saying "obama is gone get over it" wouldn't work for you and it won't work for them. people should stop trying that tactic.

Obama is on stage in front of reporters and press. What exactly is the problem? No one has a problem with the public meetings Trump has, its the secret ones.
like on the tarmac at an airport?

let's stop pretending the problems are only on the other side. it makes you look 4. while i realize that's a growth period for you it's still pretty young.

As was Obamacare
The left should have realized the causes of the recession were in place long before Bush came along, in fact Bush warned them the housing bubble was about to burst....of course they ignored it and then when it did? BBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

I don't want to get into a discussion about Bush, but let's say Bush warned people. What the hell did he do for 8 years?

This is the problem I have with the GOP, always passing the buck. Never accepting responsibility.

As a liberal I can point out Obama's mistakes. Like for example, he didn't go after wall street harder and punish them for their greed. He didn't do enough to keep money out of politics. He was too much of a centrist instead of a progressive. During his campaign he came off as a progressive but instead was a centrist democrat.

But you never hear a republican or conservative admitting the mistakes of a GOP president. They are all Gods to them.

Well you're wrong, I blamed Bush for plenty and in fact didn't really care for him much until after he left office and I started really looking at his presidency, today I have some respect for the man.

Now about taking responsibility.....you leftists own Obamacare....but I see you're trying to pass the buck to the right on it. Won't work

Obama? He was a fuck up from the get go and it will take decades to undo the damage he caused...and he'll never earn my respect

ACA needed improvements. Trump and GOP wanted to throw the dirty water out with the dishes in favor of even dirtier water. If AHCA was better than ACA I would support the GOP. But its worse. It would leave a lot of people uninsured and many preexisting conditions wouldn't be covered. Cost would also increase under AHCA.

GOP is actually trying to sabotage ACA at this point. If they really cared about the American people they would have made changes to ACA and they could have taken credit for the improvements.

Well maybe the dems need to get on board instead of this Russian BS and screaming impeachment at every turn. It's fucking old and tiresome

Get off your horse, you dems are just obstructing and people watching see it.

Well maybe Trump should invite them. AHCA was composed behind closed doors.

Better Google Clinton and National Homeownership Strategy, he signed over 100 executive orders pushing it

Don't try and snow me loon, I'll crush you

Clinton didn't have the OCC illegally prevent states from even looking into predatory lending by federally chartered banks. Under Clinton states could look at the impact of subprime loans on the banks financial stability. Under Bush states were illegally barred from any oversight.

Its ok because Obama did it too..sounds like my boys when they were little.
well then if that's your schtick, then it's not ok cause Trump talked with a russian but obummer is ok? Double Standard king fk?

Deflection.gif
and yet you dems still can't stop talking about bush. see the hypocrisy of your post?

Better Google Clinton and National Homeownership Strategy, he signed over 100 executive orders pushing it

Don't try and snow me loon, I'll crush you

Clinton didn't have the OCC illegally prevent states from even looking into predatory lending by federally chartered banks. Under Clinton states could look at the impact of subprime loans on the banks financial stability. Under Bush states were illegally barred from any oversight.

Save it, Clinton was just as much as fault as anyone. What happened took years to come to fruition, not just under Bush's watch and any with any knowledge of economics knows that

Remember this?

Where was the translators? Where was a member of his cabinet? Where was the leftist outrage? :dunno:

You didn't even listen to your own video. Translators were mentioned in the first 5 seconds of the meeting.,
What a dope,
Because Trump pulled one of the biggest presidential boners of all time, you think you need to go to Obama. Lol
Being a trump whore is hard work.,

did you really write this?

The left should have realized the causes of the recession were in place long before Bush came along, in fact Bush warned them the housing bubble was about to burst....of course they ignored it and then when it did? BBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

I don't want to get into a discussion about Bush, but let's say Bush warned people. What the hell did he do for 8 years?

This is the problem I have with the GOP, always passing the buck. Never accepting responsibility.

As a liberal I can point out Obama's mistakes. Like for example, he didn't go after wall street harder and punish them for their greed. He didn't do enough to keep money out of politics. He was too much of a centrist instead of a progressive. During his campaign he came off as a progressive but instead was a centrist democrat.

But you never hear a republican or conservative admitting the mistakes of a GOP president. They are all Gods to them.

Well you're wrong, I blamed Bush for plenty and in fact didn't really care for him much until after he left office and I started really looking at his presidency, today I have some respect for the man.

Now about taking responsibility.....you leftists own Obamacare....but I see you're trying to pass the buck to the right on it. Won't work

Obama? He was a fuck up from the get go and it will take decades to undo the damage he caused...and he'll never earn my respect

ACA needed improvements. Trump and GOP wanted to throw the dirty water out with the dishes in favor of even dirtier water. If AHCA was better than ACA I would support the GOP. But its worse. It would leave a lot of people uninsured and many preexisting conditions wouldn't be covered. Cost would also increase under AHCA.

GOP is actually trying to sabotage ACA at this point. If they really cared about the American people they would have made changes to ACA and they could have taken credit for the improvements.

Well maybe the dems need to get on board instead of this Russian BS and screaming impeachment at every turn. It's fucking old and tiresome

Get off your horse, you dems are just obstructing and people watching see it.

he did.

As was Obamacare

Obama invited the republicans to the white house, where Obama took them all on by himself, to discuss healthcare. Republicans were allowed to put in amendments to the ACA, yet not a single one of them voted for it.

18 republicans wrote the senate bill in secret from the democrats and the rest of their members. The oversight committees didn't get to oversee it.

When did I scream about Bush?Unlike Trumpsters, I focus on the future. The day Obama was sworn, I didn't give a crap about Bush. My focus was seeing if Obama could fix our economy.

I was speaking of the left in general, and they screamed BBUUUT BOOOOOSH every time Obungles moved.

It got to be hilarious ...then over done like everything else the left does and tiresome

The only thing the left cared about was the economy Bush left. Which was relevant because it takes a president at least a year to have an effect on the economy. But after Obama started turning the economy around Bush was forgotten.

Bush ENCOURAGED low income people to invest in homes. Want the video?
Your record of ALWAYS being wrong remains intact.

GOP always passing the blame. They remind of the rich kids I went to college with. It was always the professor's fault and not the fact they party hard all weekend.
so your saying the GOP created obummerfail? really? dude too fking funny. are you for real or are you part of the zombie apocalypse?

As was Obamacare

Obama invited the republicans to the white house, where Obama took them all on by himself, to discuss healthcare. Republicans were allowed to put in amendments to the ACA, yet not a single one of them voted for it.

18 republicans wrote the senate bill in secret from the democrats and the rest of their members. The oversight committees didn't get to oversee it.
you can just post up those links bubba.

Deflection.gif

Much like you hated BOOOOOOOOSH....but couldn't keep from screaming about him at every turn

When did I scream about Bush?Unlike Trumpsters, I focus on the future. The day Obama was sworn, I didn't give a crap about Bush. My focus was seeing if Obama could fix our economy.

I was speaking of the left in general, and they screamed BBUUUT BOOOOOSH every time Obungles moved.

It got to be hilarious ...then over done like everything else the left does and tiresome

The only thing the left cared about was the economy Bush left. Which was relevant because it takes a president at least a year to have an effect on the economy. But after Obama started turning the economy around Bush was forgotten.

Bingo

Deflection.gif
and yet you dems still can't stop talking about bush. see the hypocrisy of your post?

Firstly I'm not a democrat. Secondly what dems are talking about Bush? The man has been out of office for over 8 years. In fact you'll find many centrist democrats speaking fondly of Bush now.

Deflection.gif

Firstly I'm not a democrat. Secondly what dems are talking about Bush? The man has been out of office for over 8 years. In fact you'll find many centrist democrats speaking fondly of Bush now.
ahhhh, I give two shits what you are, the dems have been on bush since day one of the obummerfail years. never stopped not even today. stop your fking whining, man up and just move on. you look like a little fk crying over your broken toys.

Bush ENCOURAGED low income people to invest in homes. Want the video?
Your record of ALWAYS being wrong remains intact.

GOP always passing the blame. They remind of the rich kids I went to college with. It was always the professor's fault and not the fact they party hard all weekend.
so your saying the GOP created obummerfail? really? dude too fking funny. are you for real or are you part of the zombie apocalypse?

They were involved in the process. Unlike AHCA that have had only republicans involved in behind closed doors. Obama made changes to ACA because of republicans. ACA despite what conservative spew, was a bipartisan bill. If you ask me, ACA would have been more successful without GOP input.

Save it, Clinton was just as much as fault as anyone. What happened took years to come to fruition, not just under Bush's watch and any with any knowledge of economics knows that

Starting with the CRA under Carter, than Bush, then Clinton, the percent of subprime mortgages to originating mortgages ran under 7%.

Under Bush they went from 7% to almost 20%, which was unsustainable.

drecon_0912.png

Last edited:
Ya. A "secret meeting" with dozens of world leaders sitting at THE TABLE WITH TRUMP AND PUTIN.
The ONLY person that mentioned a " secret meeting " was when Trump tweeted it last night.
He said, " fake news is saying I had a secret meeting."
Nobody in the press said that. They reported exactly what happened based on the reporter( forget his name) account.
This lie of Trump's is even more bizarre than usual. It shows he's not all " there."
He's seeing things again that aren't there again like his inauguration crowd.

Starting with the CRA under Carter, than Bush, then Clinton, the percent of subprime mortgages to originating mortgages ran under 7%.

Under Bush they went from 7% to almost 20%, which was unsustainable.

drecon_0912.png
It's a full time job for all of us correcting the sassy Irish Doofus.

Forum List

Back