Obamas so called deal with Iran REQUIRES we give them a 24 DAY notice for any inspection!

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
nuclear mat'ls leave a signature that lasts a lot longer than a few weeks you cheap hack. High school physics.

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
nuclear mat'ls leave a signature that lasts a lot longer than a few weeks you cheap hack. High school physics.

even if they detect traces of nuclear material....what is going to happen then...?

this deal is as underhanded and anti-American as Obama....

Obama is such an amateur
I would think it would be very difficult to impossible for Iran to move nuclear weapons research to military facilities without the IAEA finding out, as you note. But what I think is really remarkable about the agreement is Khamenei and the Revolutionary Guard really cannot be for allowing any inspections, even of the civilian sites the IAEA already inspects. But Iran's economy really needs this deal, and the increasingly young population really wants to not be isolated. So, the most conservative element of the leadership is actually doing something in the population's best interest. That is remarkable.

But, Iran's gonna have a lot more money to funnel to Hezbollah and Hamas, and I think the deal lets them buy Soviet ... I mean Russian (-: weapons in five years or so. This was probably going to happen whether or not there was a deal, but we'd be foolish to think there won't be problems. And Israel has no intention of a two state system, so I wouldn't hold out for having a political dialogue with Iran on this.

The thread title is inaccurate. Please learn first, then post.
^ that

All of a sudden our education hating, rw brethren are foreign policy experts :rofl:
Seriously, Morning Joe had: Zig, Ignatius, the Brit Ambassador, the Israeli Ambassador, Corker, M. Albright, and Richard Haas, and some undersecretary of state who actually knew the deal inside and out. And I probably left out some. THAT was a remarkable show, and typically I just tune in briefly and move to espn.

The first corporate job I had was with a company that had just made an acquisition of another company with multiple locations. One of the projects I worked on was to figure out by how much the acquirer had been ripped off for missing inventory. The morons who did the deal did the inventory count for valuation purposes by visiting one facility at a time. The seller moved the inventory from location to location - the buyer paid for it 12 times.

Obama is going to be similarly played by Iran with this 24 days notice - only there will be nothing to count after the 24 day notice.

The thread title is inaccurate. Please learn first, then post.
Iran doesn't have 24 hours to comply....they have 24 DAYS.....

If inspectors have concerns that Iran is developing its nuclear capabilities at any of the non-official nuclear sites, they are allowed to request access "for the sole reason to verify the absence of undeclared nuclear materials and activities or activities inconsistent with" the agreement...But if they can't come to an agreement to satisfy the inspectors within 14 days of the original request for access, the issue goes to a joint commission that consists of representatives from the P5+1 powers, Iran, and the European High Representative for Foreign Affairs. They have another seven days to reach an agreement that must be supported at least five of the eight members. If they decide inspectors should get access, Iran has three days to provide it. That means a total of 24 days could elapse between the time inspectors first request access to a suspicious site and the time they are allowed entry. The deal does not explicitly state what would happen if the Joint Committee deadlocks, four to four. "It's not anytime anywhere. It doesn't allow [inspectors] to go to a site and say, 'hey I think something must be going on there, give me 24 hours and I'm in,'" Sharon Squassoni, the director of the Center for Strategic and International Studies' Proliferation Prevention Program, told CBS News. Squassoni said Iran does have a lot of room to "wiggle out of things" if they don't want to give inspectors access. They could also take advantage of the 24-day delay to pave or paint over evidence of building the components needed to produce a nuclear weapon.

WH Actually We Never Sought Anytime Anywhere Inspections in Iran Talks - Guy Benson

Fellow posters----calm down----NOTHING HAS CHANGED-----Iran is not some pathetic third world country ----poor and illiterate like most Islamic shitholes---
it has both wealth and a very highly educated population. It is more like Germany was in 1930 than it is like even----well Mexico right now. Iran is very dangerous and its leaders seek LEADERSHIP OF THE ENTIRE ISLAMIC "WORLD"----aka
*)) THE COSMIC CESSPIT ((* which is a very large segment of the entire
world The cosmic potential cesspit is gaining a following-----even in South
America (remember the MONROE DOCTRINE) -----argentina is licking its ass just
as Argentina licked the asses of Nazi war criminals in 1945. I have this gut feeling that POPE FRANCIS is licking its ass too. ------there are problems afoot-----but fret not-------shit does rot down into fertilizer----eventually

Obama is going to be similarly played by Iran with this 24 days notice - only there will be nothing to count after the 24 day notice.
there is no 24 days notice. anyone telling you there is is lying to you.
I put up a link above. The only 24 day thing is if the IAEA wants to investigate some new/military site, Iran has 24 hours, and if they don't open it up, then a panel has 24 days to rule. No country will, or should, allow unannounced inspections of military sites. If Iran shits nuclear weapon research and development to a military site, it seems to me nearly impossible for the IAEA not to find out, because their inspectors already have access to Iran's uranium and centrifuges.

And, I don't see how even trying is in Iran's interests.

Again, the deal isn't without negative consequences, but this hyperbole is simply nonsensical bullshite dug up by hysterics.

Stick your head back in the sand. You appear more intelligent that way
at least i'm not starting threads based on lies. that'd be you.

seriously, if you have to make shit up about the deal even you probably realize that your argument is seriously lacking.

Stick your head back in the sand. You appear more intelligent that way
at least i'm not starting threads based on lies. that'd be you.

seriously, if you have to make shit up about the deal even you probably realize that your argument is seriously lacking.

Translation: you are a useful idiot hack who drinks Rainbow Unicorn Piss.

Forum List

Back