Obamas so called deal with Iran REQUIRES we give them a 24 DAY notice for any inspection!

Obama won again. Just try dealing with it, without the tears. A good thing happened for the USA and the world. Try to be happy about that, instead of gloomy because it hurt your political party. That is, try to be loyal to your country instead of your party.

You're right this time, Obama and his Jihadist friends won again

The IAEA has daily access to nuclear sites it already is inspecting. And there will be electronic monitoring too. If the IAEA suspects forbidden nuclear activiity at a military site, Iran has 24 hours to grant access, or there is a review panel that can take up to 25 days.

Iran nuke deal depends on most intrusive inspection system ever McClatchy DC McClatchy DC

But it wouldn't matter to grandpa in any event.
The last half of the last sentence nullifies everything before it. And you're right idgaf about the rest.

Bendog apparently believes Iran is trustworthy and is just playin when they say they want to wipe Israel off the map.

Bendog apparently believes Iran is trustworthy and is just playin when they say they want to wipe Israel off the map.

The deal is not really based on trust but compliance to an agreed upon set of rules.

The idea that Iran will start a war with Israel and somehow this deal makes that scenario more likely is fear mongering nonsense.

The OP sounds like a retarded lie to me. I'll wait for more "credible" facts on the deal.

The deal is not really based on trust but compliance to an agreed upon set of rules.

The idea that Iran will start a war with Israel and somehow this deal makes that scenario more likely is fear mongering nonsense.
Ah, I think a fair criticism is that lifting sanctions will get Iran a lot more money to arm Hezbollah and Hamas ..... but the EU and Russia were going to lift sanctions in any event, so the deal may be the best we could get.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...clear-deal-who-got-what-they-wanted.html?_r=0

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

Originally, “anytime, anywhere.”

OUTCOME Taking Ayatollah Khamenei at his word, Iran gave ground. The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites. The I.A.E.A. has the right to visit suspicious sites “anywhere in the country,” but Iran has 24 days to comply with a request. Many of these provisions will last for 20 or 25 years, others “permanently,” Secretary of State John Kerry said.

The OP sounds like a retarded lie to me. I'll wait for more "credible" facts on the deal.
And if anyone knows retard....its certainly you!
WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

OUTCOME Taking Ayatollah Khamenei at his word, Iran gave ground. The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites. The I.A.E.A. has the right to visit suspicious sites “anywhere in the country,” but Iran has 24 days to comply with a request. Many of these provisions will last for 20 or 25 years, others “permanently,” Secretary of State John Kerry said.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...clear-deal-who-got-what-they-wanted.html?_r=0

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

The biggest problem with the window is that it will allow right wingers to spout fear mongering nonsense about secret WMD again.

Essentially we allow Iran to secure billions of dollars. Even IF they comply 100% it is still going to be a net negative because of the massive influx of cash into known terrorist groups.

And if anyone knows retard....its certainly you!
WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

We started out with "No nukes, period"...

In a year, we'll be begging them not to nuke Israel.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

The biggest problem with the window is that it will allow right wingers to spout fear mongering nonsense about secret WMD again.

Essentially we allow Iran to secure billions of dollars. Even IF they comply 100% it is still going to be a net negative because of the massive influx of cash into known terrorist groups.

The Iranian economy was going to be opened up anyway. The biggest threat to peace with Iran is when the US acts like a stupid bully. Iran is modernizing faster than a lot of other countries in the ME and it is far more dangerous to continue a relationship based on confrontation.

The US has taken this approach with other countries and had success. Nixon going to China for example.

Fear mongering and saber rattling is really popular for some people but I greatly prefer peace and trade.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

It was bad enough to make that mistake the first time, you seem set on making sure we make the same mistake twice.

Forum List

Back