Obamas so called deal with Iran REQUIRES we give them a 24 DAY notice for any inspection!

Obama is going to be similarly played by Iran with this 24 days notice - only there will be nothing to count after the 24 day notice.
there is no 24 days notice. anyone telling you there is is lying to you.

You are sorely misinformed.
kiddo i'm sorry, but i'm not. there is no 24 day notice requirement. Bendog has posted a link to the agreement and explained where the 24 day number comes from, but pretending that all inspections are predicated on 24 days of notice is dishonest. anyone telling you that is the case is lying to you.
Are you normally this stupid? Where do you think Iran will keep nuclear programs that violate this agreement? Facilities they know will be regularly inspected or military sites that are essentially off limits?
military sites aren't off limits.
where will the secret sites get their uranium?

The thread title is inaccurate. Please learn first, then post.

Nope....Obama lied....again.

According to the president, “this deal is not built on trust. It is built on verification. Inspectors will have 24/7 access to Iran’s nuclear facilities.” That means access to the facilities Iran has officially declared, a point Obama did not clarify. There is no 24/7 access for undeclared sites, nor anything close to it."

"At minimum, Iran will have 24 days to clean up any suspicious sites before inspectors get a first look."

So tell us again who is lying? :lol:

Read more at: Iran Nuclear Deal Gives Tehran License to Resist Inspections National Review Online

You are a dupe. You cannot clean a nuclear weapons facility in 24 days. Why do you think Iran or any sovereign nation would allow access to classified installations upon demand?

According to the president, “this deal is not built on trust. It is built on verification. Inspectors will have 24/7 access to Iran’s nuclear facilities.” That means access to the facilities Iran has officially declared, a point Obama did not clarify. There is no 24/7 access for undeclared sites, nor anything close to it."

"At minimum, Iran will have 24 days to clean up any suspicious sites before inspectors get a first look."

Read more at: Iran Nuclear Deal Gives Tehran License to Resist Inspections National Review Online

You are a dupe. You cannot clean a nuclear weapons facility in 24 days. Why do you think Iran or any nation would allow access to classified installations upon demand?

Bullshit. And I definitely proved you wrong. End of story.

Stick your head back in the sand. You appear more intelligent that way
at least i'm not starting threads based on lies. that'd be you.

seriously, if you have to make shit up about the deal even you probably realize that your argument is seriously lacking.

Translation: you are a useful idiot hack who drinks Rainbow Unicorn Piss.
tell you what, quote the part of the agreement that proves the 24 day requirement. post a credible news article that makes that claim.

let's see where you are getting your information
WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

Originally, “anytime, anywhere.”

OUTCOME Taking Ayatollah Khamenei at his word, Iran gave ground. The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites. The I.A.E.A. has the right to visit suspicious sites “anywhere in the country,” but Iran has 24 days to comply with a request. Many of these provisions will last for 20 or 25 years, others “permanently,” Secretary of State John Kerry said.
the quote is inaccurate, bendog gave you better information.
but even if it were right it contradicts your op - "The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites."
I misstated when I said any inspection. Having said that they DO HAVE 24 days for the inspections that would actually matter. You know, the ones where they WILL hide their program

seriously, if you have to make shit up about the deal even you probably realize that your argument is seriously lacking.

tell you what, quote the part of the agreement that proves the 24 day requirement. post a credible news article that makes that claim.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

OUTCOME Taking Ayatollah Khamenei at his word, Iran gave ground. The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites. The I.A.E.A. has the right to visit suspicious sites “anywhere in the country,” but Iran has 24 days to comply with a request. Many of these provisions will last for 20 or 25 years, others “permanently,” Secretary of State John Kerry said.
but even if it were right it contradicts your op - "The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites."
I misstated when I said any inspection. Having said that they DO HAVE 24 days for the inspections that would actually matter. You know, the ones where they WILL hide their program
except they don't. they can have up to 24 days, but that is the maximum amount of time.

You are a dupe. You cannot clean a nuclear weapons facility in 24 days. Why do you think Iran or any nation would allow access to classified installations upon demand?

No...you did not.

It would be fucking great if you idiots were ever able to admit that you are wrong about something.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

except they don't. they can have up to 24 days, but that is the maximum amount of time.

It's a safe bet that Iran won't just be twiddling their thumbs waiting for the 24 hours to expire, bub.

By the time inspectors are allowed in, any violations will be hidden. Fo shizzle ma whizzle.

the Liar-in-Chief will say anything to get his way....and he has a long track record of doing so....

this latest whopper gives the name 'libtard' a whole new dimension....

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

Which was the entire point of this thread. Now kindly fuck off

No...you did not.

It would be fucking great if you idiots were ever able to admit that you are wrong about something.

You said the 24 day inspection was a nutter bullshit. Turns out the bullshit was yours. :D

Obama lied....people will die.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

thank you for admitting your mistake.
and i don't disagree that 24 days is a long time, and it would be great if it were shorter.
but let's look at reality - these are military installations. do you expect that iran was going to give unfettered access to military installations at a moment's notice? even if we always have to wait 24 days (unlikely) are we not in a better position to inspect those sites now than we were a week ago?

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

And now you are ignoring the FACT that the current 24/7 inspection rules will make it extremely difficult for Iran to create a new hidden facility because they will not be able TO MOVE THE SHIT FROM WHERE IT IS NOW WITHOUT BEING DISCOVERED.

Just admit that THIS objection to the deal is without merit and move on to the next pile of shit. Thanks.

No...you did not.

I am always fucking right

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

actually you claimed that the deal required 24 days of notice. it does not. if iran were to protest an inspection the delay could be as little as 15 days - and that's if they dragged their feet as long as possible.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

and i don't disagree that 24 days is a long time, and it would be great if it were shorter.
but let's look at reality - these are military installations. do you expect that iran was going to give unfettered access to military installations at a moment's notice? even if we always have to wait 24 days (unlikely) are we not in a better position to inspect those sites now than we were a week ago?

My issue is why isn't Obama ever honest with us? Why does he always fucking lie?

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

actually you claimed that the deal required 24 days of notice. it does not. if iran were to protest an inspection the delay could be as little as 15 days - and that's if they dragged their feet as long as possible.
So we've boiled down a multipage argument to the semantics of the words?

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

My issue is why isn't Obama ever honest with us? Why does he always fucking lie?

You Stupid American Voter! Don't you realize that Obama can do whatever he wants because HE WON and he is so Awesomely Smart and Good and that Stupid American Voters don't appreciate him so he doesn't owe them an explanation anyway?

your right. nobody should hold you to the statements that you make.
seriously, is that your argument? you were 100% wrong, but it's just semantics.

anyway, do you understand that there is no 24 day requirement?

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

And now you are ignoring the FACT that the current 24/7 inspection rules will make it extremely difficult for Iran to create a new hidden facility because they will not be able TO MOVE THE SHIT FROM WHERE IT IS NOW WITHOUT BEING DISCOVERED.

Just admit that THIS objection to the deal is without merit and move on to the next pile of shit. Thanks.

The left is ignoring the snap-back-sanctions part o the agreement is bullshit. As long as mother Russia has veto power sanctions will never be restored. The deal is shit. You are a retard. End of story.

No. The inspection rules under this deal are more stringent than before the deal. The idea that we are making it easier for Iran to make a nuclear weapon with this deal is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back