Obamas so called deal with Iran REQUIRES we give them a 24 DAY notice for any inspection!

I misstated when I said any inspection. Having said that they DO HAVE 24 days for the inspections that would actually matter. You know, the ones where they WILL hide their program
except they don't. they can have up to 24 days, but that is the maximum amount of time.
Which was the entire point of this thread. Now kindly fuck off
actually you claimed that the deal required 24 days of notice. it does not. if iran were to protest an inspection the delay could be as little as 15 days - and that's if they dragged their feet as long as possible.
So we've boiled down a multipage argument to the semantics of the words?
your right. nobody should hold you to the statements that you make.
seriously, is that your argument? you were 100% wrong, but it's just semantics.

anyway, do you understand that there is no 24 day requirement?

Why don't you hold Obama to his statements?

tell you what, quote the part of the agreement that proves the 24 day requirement. post a credible news article that makes that claim.

let's see where you are getting your information
WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

Originally, “anytime, anywhere.”

OUTCOME Taking Ayatollah Khamenei at his word, Iran gave ground. The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites. The I.A.E.A. has the right to visit suspicious sites “anywhere in the country,” but Iran has 24 days to comply with a request. Many of these provisions will last for 20 or 25 years, others “permanently,” Secretary of State John Kerry said.
the quote is inaccurate, bendog gave you better information.
but even if it were right it contradicts your op - "The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites."
I misstated when I said any inspection. Having said that they DO HAVE 24 days for the inspections that would actually matter. You know, the ones where they WILL hide their program

And now you are ignoring the FACT that the current 24/7 inspection rules will make it extremely difficult for Iran to create a new hidden facility because they will not be able TO MOVE THE SHIT FROM WHERE IT IS NOW WITHOUT BEING DISCOVERED.

Just admit that THIS objection to the deal is without merit and move on to the next pile of shit. Thanks.

The left is ignoring the snap-back-sanctions part o the agreement is bullshit. As long as mother Russia has veto power sanctions will never be restored. The deal is shit. You are a retard. End of story.

You are wrong about that too. If Iran breaks the agreement and the IAEA says so....no Russian OK will be needed.

except they don't. they can have up to 24 days, but that is the maximum amount of time.
actually you claimed that the deal required 24 days of notice. it does not. if iran were to protest an inspection the delay could be as little as 15 days - and that's if they dragged their feet as long as possible.

No. The inspection rules under this deal are more stringent than before the deal. The idea that we are making it easier for Iran to make a nuclear weapon with this deal is ridiculous.

Why is Iran allowed to keep it's nuclear program intact? Any ideas?

I was 100% correct but worded it improperly. You remain 100% trivial. Kinda like all your liberal brethren who are pretending that lead does not exist.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

OUTCOME Taking Ayatollah Khamenei at his word, Iran gave ground. The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites. The I.A.E.A. has the right to visit suspicious sites “anywhere in the country,” but Iran has 24 days to comply with a request. Many of these provisions will last for 20 or 25 years, others “permanently,” Secretary of State John Kerry said.
but even if it were right it contradicts your op - "The accord allows continuous surveillance at enrichment sites and at centrifuge production and storage sites."

And now you are ignoring the FACT that the current 24/7 inspection rules will make it extremely difficult for Iran to create a new hidden facility because they will not be able TO MOVE THE SHIT FROM WHERE IT IS NOW WITHOUT BEING DISCOVERED.

Just admit that THIS objection to the deal is without merit and move on to the next pile of shit. Thanks.

The left is ignoring the snap-back-sanctions part o the agreement is bullshit. As long as mother Russia has veto power sanctions will never be restored. The deal is shit. You are a retard. End of story.

You are wrong about that too. If Iran breaks the agreement and the IAEA says so....no Russian OK will be needed.

False. All permanent UN Security members including Russia and China must approve any snap back of sanctions. Whether we approve the deal or not, sanctions are effectively over.

No. The inspection rules under this deal are more stringent than before the deal. The idea that we are making it easier for Iran to make a nuclear weapon with this deal is ridiculous.

It is LESS INTACT after the deal. That is what you don't want to admit. IF there were no deal....Iran would achieve a weapon sooner. Period.

False. All permanent UN Security members including Russia and China must approve any snap back of sanctions. Whether we approve the deal or not, sanctions are effectively over.

Nope.

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

yeah ok

It is LESS INTACT after the deal. That is what yiou don't want to admit. IF there were no deal....it Iran would achieve a weapon sooner. Period.

Is that sort of like being "less pregnant." :lol: More moon-bat craziness.

Nope.

Dude....I don't want to embarrass you again. Don't make me get another link. :D

These are the facts. All permanent UN Security members including Russia and China must approve any snap back of sanctions. Whether we approve the deal or not, sanctions are effectively over

It is LESS INTACT after the deal. That is what yiou don't want to admit. IF there were no deal....it Iran would achieve a weapon sooner. Period.

Is that sort of like being "less pregnant." :lol: More moon-bat craziness.

It's like being more secure and less likely that Iran will develop a nuclear weapon with the deal than without.

Its a good thing. And.......you hate it.

Nope.

These are the facts. All permanent UN Security members including Russia and China must approve any snap back of sanctions. Whether we approve the deal or not, sanctions are effectively over

Get a link. I'll wait.

tell you what, quote the part of the agreement that proves the 24 day requirement. post a credible news article that makes that claim.

let's see where you are getting your information
WHAT THE U.S. WANTED

As I mentioned earlier: The real SNAP BACK in this deal involves the waistband of Obama's thong underoos after he has bent over and spread cheeks for the Mullahs.

Nope.

Get a link. I'll wait.

Fuck off. :lol:

I was 100% correct but worded it improperly. You remain 100% trivial. Kinda like all your liberal brethren who are pretending that lead does not exist.
how can you say that? you've been proven wrong. claiming that the deal requires 24 days of notice was wrong, not just a mis-wording.
do you believe you ever get something wrong?

LL......You're batting zero. Everything you've said is fucking wrong. My advice....assume everything Obama says is a lie. Then you'll always be correct.

"The current nuclear-related sanctions are likely gone forever. The only way by which they could be reimplemented would be via a dispute resolution process (popularly referred to as a “snapback” of sanctions) in which one of the parties submits a complaint to an arbitration panel consisting of the U.S., Britain, Russia, Germany, France, China, the E.U. and Iran. If the complaint can’t be resolved within 35 days, the U.N. Security Council will have to vote on the sanctions."

The Iran nuclear deal simplified in seven key points Cover Story Jewish Journal

LL......You're batting zero. Everything you've said is fucking wrong. My advice....assume everything Obama says is a lie. Then you'll always be correct.

"The current nuclear-related sanctions are likely gone forever. The only way by which they could be reimplemented would be via a dispute resolution process (popularly referred to as a “snapback” of sanctions) in which one of the parties submits a complaint to an arbitration panel consisting of the U.S., Britain, Russia, Germany, France, China, the E.U. and Iran. If the complaint can’t be resolved within 35 days, the U.N. Security Council will have to vote on the sanctions."

The Iran nuclear deal simplified in seven key points Cover Story Jewish Journal

Nope. I've been accurate. You hate this deal........because.........Obama!

how can you say that? you've been proven wrong. claiming that the deal requires 24 days of notice was wrong, not just a mis-wording.
do you believe you ever get something wrong?
I posted a link directly after the op that proves the 24 day fiasco. I went even further with a second more detailed link later in the thread.
I fucked up my title but posted the actual content.
You may continue to argue the semantics of the title but the content remains the problem that you can't refute. In fact the contents are the only important part. Or are you one to judge a book by its cover?
I admitted my wording mistake but it changes nothing about the end results. Just like idiots who somehow think labeling a murder a hate crime somehow changes the outcome.

Not only did Obozo pave the way for Iran to build da bomd, he also paved the way for an Iran to be able to use ICBM to carry nukes to attack the US, and libs are talking about how great this deal is. You can't make this shit up.

A middle east nuclear arms race begins with the signing of this deal. 15 years from now the world will be an infinitely more dangerous place

Forum List

Back