Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

you call yourself a Christian?

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.

No, you can't "have" us do anything, clown.

As for the OP - you know that the "Vietnam vet" in that video never served in Vietnam, has a criminal record, and has a history of mental illness - whereas the "ghetto thug" had no criminal history, and later apologized for his part in the altercation - right?

Yes, we covered that. The Vietnam Vet thing was a mistake, but in my defense, this isn't a 5 year old story to me and that's how I saw it reported.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet automatically, or only when it fits into your racist worldview?

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.

As for the OP - you know that the "Vietnam vet" in that video never served in Vietnam, has a criminal record, and has a history of mental illness - whereas the "ghetto thug" had no criminal history, and later apologized for his part in the altercation - right?

Yes, we covered that. The Vietnam Vet thing was a mistake, but in my defense, this isn't a 5 year old story to me and that's how I saw it reported.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet automatically, or only when it fits into your racist worldview?
I can't speak for her, but when I hear the term 'racist' on the internet it only convinces me of the racism of those who use it.

I can't speak for her, but when I hear the term 'racist' on the internet it only convinces me of the racism of those who use it.

That's because you're a moron, and are unwilling to accept anything that goes against your deluded worldview.

I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

Read the long version of the review or get the book.

amazon.com/PeaceKeepers-War-Beirut-Marine-Commander/dp/1597974250
Camp, fuck off!

Don't insult my intelligence and stop insulting your own, such as it is.

Muslim terrorism was not borne with Reagan, but the demise of the abomination of the USSR was.

Learn to lose and go on to the next battle. The battle about Reagan is over. Reagan will forever be a giant of the 20th century despite a self-righteous prick on the internet.
No, you fuck off. You are taking my comment out of context by leaving out the reference to modern terrorism. I never said Muslim terrorism was borne with Reagan.
I gave a scholarly link to the thesis I promoted. Written by an expert who saw terrorism blossom and grow during the Reagan years. Don't pretend like this is some idea coming from a message board poster with a beef against Reagan. It is a legitimate thesis put out by a legitimate expert.
Punks piss me off Camp, especially punks who have neither the life experience not the intellect to presume to instruct me. You have lost. Move on to your next self-righteous and likely losing cause.
I haven't lost at all. You have made it possible for me to once again promote a thesis also promoted by a famous Marine Commander about how modern day terrorism was started by Reagan. I notice you are happy to put all the blame on me for being unfair to your favorite President, but nowhere do you address Col. Geraghty's thesis or the facts compiled in hes book.
You have lost Camp. While some might salute your, 'never say die', it is clear that which you had stood for lays in the the ashes of history. the USSR is gone, get over it. There is nothing some self-righteous ass on the internet in 2015 can do about it.
The USSR might be gone but the Cold War isn't. Reagan with the help of others, particularly the Pope who started the east European revolution against the USSR before Reagan even came into office, might have had a hand in the ending of the USSR which happened a few years after he left office, but the Cold War continues. You can not refute my comments and post. You are limited to trash talk and boasting. You talk a talk but never come close to walking the walk.

That's because you're a moron, and are unwilling to accept anything that goes against your deluded worldview.
Ciao. I asked you to speak seriously with me, but all I am left with is a self-righteous and overtly racist low life. Sorry, it's over.

Ciao. I asked you to speak seriously with me, but all I am left with is a self-righteous and overtly racist low life. Sorry, it's over.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Declaring an arbitrary victory, then stamping your feet and flouncing out is "speaking seriously" to you?

That's the definition of "self-righteousness" right there.

Declaring an arbitrary victory, then stamping your feet and flouncing out is "speaking seriously" to you?

There is no victory, there is only defeat. There is little precious you can about that now.

As for "speaking seriously":

Here's a comparison, and you guys see if you can spot the differences:

When I watched this video, I saw a fight on a bus between two morons.

Apparently, when you guys saw this video, you saw a heroic, lily-white "Vietnam vet" righteously beating up a "thug" who clearly deserved it by being a scary black "thug".

One of those two guys had a criminal history, a history of mental illness, and is on record as being a racist asshole. The other went on the radio to apologize for his behavior.

Now, which one is which? The heroic 'Nam "vet", or the "thug"?

There is no victory, there is only defeat. There is little precious you can about that now.

:lol:

Didn't you flounce out of this thread already?

You lost, whethr it

:lol: :lol: :lol:Flounce is kind of a gay thing. Sorry,no.

Didn't you flounce out of this thread already?

By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.
I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

Read the long version of the review or get the book.

amazon.com/PeaceKeepers-War-Beirut-Marine-Commander/dp/1597974250

I'm sure Jimmy Carter will be interested to learn he never had to deal with modern day terrorism.

The question and challenge is not whether Carter had to deal with it, the question is how he dealt with it and how Reagan dealt with it. The contention and thesis put forward in the book I linked by Col. Geraghty, USMC (Ret.) is that the difference in how the issue was handled by Reagan changed terrorism in that it became an acceptable and viable tactic against the US because of Reagan's responses. Carter had refused to negotiate with terrorist, including Iran. Reagan not only negotiated, be did business and paid for hostages and gave weak responses when he gave them. He invited further terrorist attacks.

Bullshit! You said that Reagan "gave birth to modern terrorism". That means by precise elimination, Jimmy Carter could not have been dealing with modern terrorism. I'm sure he'd be interested to know that.
When were Americans specifically targeted by middle eastern terrorist? Please list those attacks made during the Carter administration.

Ok, but after I provide the list, please do me the courtesy of admitting you are a complete ass.

Or at least that you were wrong.

Oh hell, you don't have the honor to do neither, you're a Leftist.

03/09/1977 Group of Hanafi Muslims seizes three buildings in Washington, D.C; siege ends two days later with 149 hostages released, journalist and police officer killed

11/04/1979 US Embassy in Tehran seized, 66 taken hostage

01/20/1981 Remaining 52 US Embassy hostages seized in November 1979 released

Historic Timeline | National Counterterrorism Center

And since you're not going to admit it yourself, I'll say for the record you are a complete ass and you were wrong.

I'd rather be a "punk" than a racist clown.

Why can't you be both?
Dude. The story was two old guys acting like idiots. They were both idiots. And the guy that claimed to be a Vietnam Vet wasn't a Vietnam Vet.

It appears you see "black" and think "thug" and the facts of the incident don't support your belief.

So far you have yet to respond to my thread about the 17 year old shot by police. He was white and I called him a thug several times.

Stop being such a racist.

Why do you think that the fact that you have called white people "thugs" before somehow invalidates her statement?

Because she claimed I called him a thug only because he was black.

Duh.

It did invalidate her statement, I don't care if a racist like you agrees or not.

I'd rather be a "punk" than a racist clown.

Why can't you be both?
Dude. The story was two old guys acting like idiots. They were both idiots. And the guy that claimed to be a Vietnam Vet wasn't a Vietnam Vet.

It appears you see "black" and think "thug" and the facts of the incident don't support your belief.

So far you have yet to respond to my thread about the 17 year old shot by police. He was white and I called him a thug several times.

Why do you think that the fact that you have called white people "thugs" before somehow invalidates her statement?

Duh.

It did invalidate her statement, I don't care if a racist like you agrees or not.

You did call him a "thug" because he was black. The fact that you've called white people thugs before doesn't "invalidate" that.

As for the whole Freudian projection thing you're doing by calling me a "racist", you have to see how silly that looks. Right?

Why can't you be both?

Duh.

You did call him a "thug" because he was black. The fact that you've called white people thugs before doesn't "invalidate" that.

As for the whole Freudian projection thing you're doing by calling me a "racist", you have to see how silly that looks. Right?

You are a racist and apparently you think you're a mind reader too.

My other thread about the white boy shot by police should indicate to any objective observer (meaning not you) that I hate all thugs no matter what their race. An objective observer would also conclude definitively that if I'm calling thugs thugs no matter what their race is, then I'm certainly not calling anyone a thug because they're black. But because you're a racist, you see everything through race colored lenses and therefore are incapable of critical thinking skills or objective analysis.

You're a racist. Own it. Get some help for it.

Duh.

My other thread about the white boy shot by police should indicate to any objective observer (meaning not you) that I hate all thugs no matter what their race. An objective observer would also conclude definitively that if I'm calling thugs thugs no matter what their race is, then I'm certainly not calling anyone a thug because they're black. But because you're a racist, you see everything through race colored lenses and therefore are incapable of critical thinking skills or objective analysis.

Repeatedly calling me a "racist" is just making you look more like a clown.

If you don't understand how automatically assuming that the black guy in the video is the "thug" and the white guy is the hero is racist, I don't know what to tell you.

Duh.

If you don't understand how automatically assuming that the black guy in the video is the "thug" and the white guy is the hero is racist, I don't know what to tell you.

Those are your ASSumptions, not mine. You are not a mind reader, you just make unsubstantiated guesses guided by your racial bigotry.

Oh, BTW, since I'm actually Native American, I don't have a dog in the fight either way. I'm sure a racist like you ASSumed I was white.

Duh.

Those are your ASSumptions, not mine. You are not a mind reader, you just make unsubstantiated guesses guided by your racial bigotry.

Oh, BTW, since I'm actually Native American, I don't have a dog in the fight either way. I'm sure a racist like you ASSumed I was white.

Your OP makes your "assumptions" about the video pretty damn clear. I have no need to read your mind.

If you think I'm wrong, you're welcome to repudiate your own OP, and I'll accept it and apologize.

Something tells me that's not going to happen, though.

Duh.

Your OP makes your "assumptions" about the video pretty damn clear. I have no need to read your mind.

If you think I'm wrong, you're welcome to repudiate your own OP, and I'll accept it and apologize.

Yes, please apologize.

17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm going to give you a hint. The boy was white, with blond hair, one of the best specimens of your race. Real racists on this forum like Odium and Tank would never make a thread like this because they only make threads about black thugs. In fact, they weighed in on this thread and instinctively cursed the cop because the suspect was white, which we all know would not happen if the suspect were black.

I do say outrageous things just to piss off Leftists...like "feral chimp", but when it comes to my views on human behavior, they apply to everyone regardless of race. On other threads, I've voiced my beef with white people, but it has more to do with Manifest Destiny by which evil, lunatic Protestant white people used the Bible to justify what was done to my people historically. In the modern day, however, white people generally do behave much better than blacks, as is the case with anyone who doesn't think they're a perpetual victim. And even that observation does not make me a racist.

So yes, please do the honorable thing and apologize. I wait diligently for it.

Yes, please apologize.

17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm going to give you a hint. The boy was white, with blond hair, one of the best specimens of your race. Real racists on this forum like Odium and Tank would never make a thread like this because they only make threads about black thugs. In fact, they weighed in on this thread and instinctively cursed the cop because the suspect was white, which we all know would not happen if the suspect were black.

I do say outrageous things just to piss off Leftists...like "feral chimp", but when it comes to my views on human behavior, they apply to everyone regardless of race. On other threads, I've voiced my beef with white people, but it has more to do with Manifest Destiny by which evil, lunatic Protestant white people used the Bible to justify what was done to my people historically. In the modern day, however, white people generally do behave much better than blacks, as is the case with anyone who doesn't think they're a perpetual victim. And even that observation does not make me a racist.

So yes, please do the honorable thing and apologize. I wait diligently for it.

Your other thread has absolutely no relevance on this thread, nor does the fact that you called a white kid a "thug" in another thread have any relevance as to whether or not your "assumptions" in this thread are racist or not.

Forum List

Back