Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

I'm just blown away by your claims of "disliking" tough guys and "self-righteous pricks", since many if not all of your posts in this thread are perfect examples of both self righteousness and internet tough guy syndrome.
Do better Doc. I'll give you another chance without responding in kind.

Do better at what, exactly? You haven't made any posts worth responding to - only (wait for it...) self righteous garbage like this:

Let me guess, the younger guy who attacked the older guy who was trying to get off the bus. I now know I am a better person than you at least. Punks are punks, and doubtless you are one.
Stop being puny ffs! Do much better if you want to continue this dialogue, or give up. Nobody likes self-righteous pricks. Calling someone a self-righteous prick is not tantamount to being an internet bully, or perhaps I am not as politically correct as you are. I yield to your instruction on these matters.

you call yourself a Christian?

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.
You took a five year old event, gave it a catchy title and tried to make a normal and routine Obama bashing thread. You got called on your dishonesty and your bashing thread kind of got pissed on. Stop whining. Most people enjoyed the video and supported the old white guy and were happy to see the drunken fool get his ass kicked.

Wait -- this is five years old?

Wil's quote in post 28 is dated July of 2013 -- two years ago. Which would make this incident three years old at that time.

The OP is saying he becomes "Obama's Son" [sic] retroactively?

no. the loser o/p is calling him the president's son because whena young unarmed man was gunned down by a loon who stalked him, the president said, "he could have been *my* son".

this is the loon's way of making every black kid the president's son.

but he's a good Christian. lol.

--- and that's the Composition Fallacy I already noted along with the "ghetto chimp" thing, which he tried to turn around and pin on me.

:banghead:

Apparently I "got it" all along.

Your latent racism isn't going to be helped until you come out of the closet and admit you think all black people are apes. So far, you're the only one on this thread who's said exactly that.

I'm just blown away by your claims of "disliking" tough guys and "self-righteous pricks", since many if not all of your posts in this thread are perfect examples of both self righteousness and internet tough guy syndrome.

Do better at what, exactly? You haven't made any posts worth responding to - only (wait for it...) self righteous garbage like this:

Let me guess, the younger guy who attacked the older guy who was trying to get off the bus. I now know I am a better person than you at least. Punks are punks, and doubtless you are one.
Stop being puny ffs! Do much better if you want to continue this dialogue, or give up. Nobody likes self-righteous pricks. Calling someone a self-righteous prick is not tantamount to being an internet bully, or perhaps I am not as politically correct as you are. I yield to your instruction on these matters.

You're not getting it.

YOU are the self righteous prick that I'm talking about.

3 members here already admitted you were right. WTF are you going on about?
Idiots have to make the most of the precious few times they are right. To illustrate, Camp is one of the very few people who insists Reagan was a failure, just for context.
You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.
By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.
I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

Read the long version of the review or get the book.

amazon.com/PeaceKeepers-War-Beirut-Marine-Commander/dp/1597974250

I'm sure Jimmy Carter will be interested to learn he never had to deal with modern day terrorism.

The question and challenge is not whether Carter had to deal with it, the question is how he dealt with it and how Reagan dealt with it. The contention and thesis put forward in the book I linked by Col. Geraghty, USMC (Ret.) is that the difference in how the issue was handled by Reagan changed terrorism in that it became an acceptable and viable tactic against the US because of Reagan's responses. Carter had refused to negotiate with terrorist, including Iran. Reagan not only negotiated, be did business and paid for hostages and gave weak responses when he gave them. He invited further terrorist attacks.

Bullshit! You said that Reagan "gave birth to modern terrorism". That means by precise elimination, Jimmy Carter could not have been dealing with modern terrorism. I'm sure he'd be interested to know that.

You're not getting it.

YOU are the self righteous prick that I'm talking about.
OK, we're back to the "On yeah, I know you are but what am I?" bit. Give it up Doc.

I'd rather be a "punk" than a racist clown.

Why can't you be both?
Dude. The story was two old guys acting like idiots. They were both idiots. And the guy that claimed to be a Vietnam Vet wasn't a Vietnam Vet.

It appears you see "black" and think "thug" and the facts of the incident don't support your belief.

So far you have yet to respond to my thread about the 17 year old shot by police. He was white and I called him a thug several times.

Stop being such a racist.

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.
You took a five year old event, gave it a catchy title and tried to make a normal and routine Obama bashing thread. You got called on your dishonesty and your bashing thread kind of got pissed on. Stop whining. Most people enjoyed the video and supported the old white guy and were happy to see the drunken fool get his ass kicked.

Wait -- this is five years old?

Wil's quote in post 28 is dated July of 2013 -- two years ago. Which would make this incident three years old at that time.

The OP is saying he becomes "Obama's Son" [sic] retroactively?

no. the loser o/p is calling him the president's son because whena young unarmed man was gunned down by a loon who stalked him, the president said, "he could have been *my* son".

this is the loon's way of making every black kid the president's son.

but he's a good Christian. lol.

--- and that's the Composition Fallacy I already noted along with the "ghetto chimp" thing, which he tried to turn around and pin on me.

:banghead:

Apparently I "got it" all along.

Your latent racism isn't going to be helped until you come out of the closet and admit you think all black people are apes. So far, you're the only one on this thread who's said exactly that.

Oh have I now.

Link?

You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.
By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.
I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

I'm sure Jimmy Carter will be interested to learn he never had to deal with modern day terrorism.

The question and challenge is not whether Carter had to deal with it, the question is how he dealt with it and how Reagan dealt with it. The contention and thesis put forward in the book I linked by Col. Geraghty, USMC (Ret.) is that the difference in how the issue was handled by Reagan changed terrorism in that it became an acceptable and viable tactic against the US because of Reagan's responses. Carter had refused to negotiate with terrorist, including Iran. Reagan not only negotiated, be did business and paid for hostages and gave weak responses when he gave them. He invited further terrorist attacks.

Bullshit! You said that Reagan "gave birth to modern terrorism". That means by precise elimination, Jimmy Carter could not have been dealing with modern terrorism. I'm sure he'd be interested to know that.
This is why America has dumbed down. Thank you.

you call yourself a Christian?

No, you can't "have" us do anything, clown.

As for the OP - you know that the "Vietnam vet" in that video never served in Vietnam, has a criminal record, and has a history of mental illness - whereas the "ghetto thug" had no criminal history, and later apologized for his part in the altercation - right?

Yes, we covered that. The Vietnam Vet thing was a mistake, but in my defense, this isn't a 5 year old story to me and that's how I saw it reported.

Dude, you came out looking like an ass hole and you are just digging deeper into that hole, if I may mix my metaphores as this one seems to work somehow.

Really. Did I start a thread with fantasies of "Obama's son" that I can't explain? Did I mix a Composition Fallacy with a racist stereotype? Did I come up with "feral ghetto chimps"?

Sounds like something you get from Frito-Lay in a bag. Or maybe a pet store.

Why do you Leftists believe that all black people are apes? It's the only explanation I can think of for making such an absurd assumption. When conservatives talk about ghetto chimps, we're talking about a behavior. People who act like animals deserve to be called animals. But most black people actually obey the law and make something of themselves, yet you think they are chimps. When are you going to admit your latent racism and learn to stop with your racial bigotry and stereotyping?

"Latent racism"? Stereotyping???
rofl.gif

Diga me Tonto ---- where do you see a "ghetto" in that video?

-- or is that another racist inside joke?

You thrice proved your latent racism in this thread alone.

I didn't stutter.

I'm not the one who came up with "feral ghetto chimp" --- or anything else of that nature --- but then, I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.

Your words are up for discussion, particularly where you assumed I was talking about all black people since you seem to think such a label applies to all black people.

Would it make you feel better if I called you a feral chimp too?

Really. Did I start a thread with fantasies of "Obama's son" that I can't explain? Did I mix a Composition Fallacy with a racist stereotype? Did I come up with "feral ghetto chimps"?

Sounds like something you get from Frito-Lay in a bag. Or maybe a pet store.

Why do you Leftists believe that all black people are apes? It's the only explanation I can think of for making such an absurd assumption. When conservatives talk about ghetto chimps, we're talking about a behavior. People who act like animals deserve to be called animals. But most black people actually obey the law and make something of themselves, yet you think they are chimps. When are you going to admit your latent racism and learn to stop with your racial bigotry and stereotyping?

"Latent racism"? Stereotyping???
rofl.gif

Diga me Tonto ---- where do you see a "ghetto" in that video?

-- or is that another racist inside joke?

You thrice proved your latent racism in this thread alone.

I didn't stutter.

I'm not the one who came up with "feral ghetto chimp" --- or anything else of that nature --- but then, I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.

Your words are up for discussion, particularly where you assumed I was talking about all black people since you seem to think such a label applies to all black people.

Would it make you feel better if I called you a feral chimp too?

Ahem... "words up for discussion"?

The question was....

--- Link?

When were Americans specifically targeted by middle eastern terrorist? Please list those attacks made during the Carter administration.

Camp, fuck off!

Don't insult my intelligence and stop insulting your own, such as it is.

Muslim terrorism was not borne with Reagan, but the demise of the abomination of the USSR was.

Learn to lose and go on to the next battle. The battle about Reagan is over. Reagan will forever be a giant of the 20th century despite a self-righteous prick on the internet.
No, you fuck off. You are taking my comment out of context by leaving out the reference to modern terrorism. I never said Muslim terrorism was borne with Reagan.
I gave a scholarly link to the thesis I promoted. Written by an expert who saw terrorism blossom and grow during the Reagan years. Don't pretend like this is some idea coming from a message board poster with a beef against Reagan. It is a legitimate thesis put out by a legitimate expert.
Punks piss me off Camp, especially punks who have neither the life experience not the intellect to presume to instruct me. You have lost. Move on to your next self-righteous and likely losing cause.
I haven't lost at all. You have made it possible for me to once again promote a thesis also promoted by a famous Marine Commander about how modern day terrorism was started by Reagan. I notice you are happy to put all the blame on me for being unfair to your favorite President, but nowhere do you address Col. Geraghty's thesis or the facts compiled in his book.

I'd rather be a "punk" than a racist clown.

Why can't you be both?
Dude. The story was two old guys acting like idiots. They were both idiots. And the guy that claimed to be a Vietnam Vet wasn't a Vietnam Vet.

It appears you see "black" and think "thug" and the facts of the incident don't support your belief.

So far you have yet to respond to my thread about the 17 year old shot by police. He was white and I called him a thug several times.

Stop being such a racist.

Why do you think that the fact that you have called white people "thugs" before somehow invalidates her statement?

Camp, fuck off!

Don't insult my intelligence and stop insulting your own, such as it is.

Muslim terrorism was not borne with Reagan, but the demise of the abomination of the USSR was.

Learn to lose and go on to the next battle. The battle about Reagan is over. Reagan will forever be a giant of the 20th century despite a self-righteous prick on the internet.
No, you fuck off. You are taking my comment out of context by leaving out the reference to modern terrorism. I never said Muslim terrorism was borne with Reagan.
I gave a scholarly link to the thesis I promoted. Written by an expert who saw terrorism blossom and grow during the Reagan years. Don't pretend like this is some idea coming from a message board poster with a beef against Reagan. It is a legitimate thesis put out by a legitimate expert.
Punks piss me off Camp, especially punks who have neither the life experience not the intellect to presume to instruct me. You have lost. Move on to your next self-righteous and likely losing cause.
I haven't lost at all. You have made it possible for me to once again promote a thesis also promoted by a famous Marine Commander about how modern day terrorism was started by Reagan. I notice you are happy to put all the blame on me for being unfair to your favorite President, but nowhere do you address Col. Geraghty's thesis or the facts compiled in hes book.
You have lost Camp. While some might salute your, 'never say die', it is clear that which you had stood for lays in the the ashes of history. the USSR is gone, get over it. There is nothing some self-righteous ass on the internet in 2015 can do about it.

Forum List

Back