Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

You Leftists are the ones who believe that blacks are primates and therefore when a primate analogy is used, it must apply to all black people....because in your mind all black people are apes.

ALL humans are primates. But only a racist would call black people "feral ghetto chimps".

Don't blame me for your mental illness. And Obama's comments wishing for a son who's a violent black thug getting shot while trying to beat a man to death is HIGHLY relevant. If you can't connect the dots, again, not my fault.

I don't know that story, but I don't see this guy "beating a man to death". In fact your own title notes, correctly, that HE got his "ass" beat. Nor did I see anyone dying.

So how does this make this 50-year-old guy O'bama's offspring?
Dude, you came out looking like an ass hole and you are just digging deeper into that hole, if I may mix my metaphores as this one seems to work somehow.

Really. Did I start a thread with fantasies of "Obama's son" that I can't explain? Did I mix a Composition Fallacy with a racist stereotype? Did I come up with "feral ghetto chimps"?

Sounds like something you get from Frito-Lay in a bag. Or maybe a pet store.

Why do you Leftists believe that all black people are apes? It's the only explanation I can think of for making such an absurd assumption. When conservatives talk about ghetto chimps, we're talking about a behavior. People who act like animals deserve to be called animals. But most black people actually obey the law and make something of themselves, yet you think they are chimps. When are you going to admit your latent racism and learn to stop with your racial bigotry and stereotyping?

"Latent racism"? Stereotyping???
rofl.gif

Diga me Tonto ---- where do you see a "ghetto" in that video?

-- or is that another racist inside joke?

You thrice proved your latent racism in this thread alone.

I didn't stutter.

The so called Vietnam vet was not a Vietnam vet. He served three months and got kicked out. The guy who got his ass kicked could hardly be Obama's son since he was 50 years old at the time of the incident. He was born the same year Obama was.
To his credit, he made a public apology via a radio broadcast to the transit authorities, the passengers and the victim Tom Bruso. He blamed his misbehavior on his being under the influence at the time.
Another bullshit OP from the dishonest rw'ers hear at USMB.
Link or you are full of shit.
Two links have been provided. One from me and one from your own dumb ass. You posted a link that proves what I posted was true.Your post mentions the FIOA and mine provides a copy of it. Good team work.
3 members here already admitted you were right. WTF are you going on about?
Idiots have to make the most of the precious few times they are right. To illustrate, Camp is one of the very few people who insists Reagan was a failure, just for context.
You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.
By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.
I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

Read the long version of the review or get the book.

amazon.com/PeaceKeepers-War-Beirut-Marine-Commander/dp/1597974250

Two links have been provided. One from me and one from your own dumb ass. You posted a link that proves what I posted was true.Your post mentions the FIOA and mine provides a copy of it. Good team work.
Idiots have to make the most of the precious few times they are right. To illustrate, Camp is one of the very few people who insists Reagan was a failure, just for context.
You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.
By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.
I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

I'm sure Jimmy Carter will be interested to learn he never had to deal with modern day terrorism.

you call yourself a Christian?

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.
You took a five year old event, gave it a catchy title and tried to make a normal and routine Obama bashing thread. You got called on your dishonesty and your bashing thread kind of got pissed on. Stop whining. Most people enjoyed the video and supported the old white guy and were happy to see the drunken fool get his ass kicked.

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.
You took a five year old event, gave it a catchy title and tried to make a normal and routine Obama bashing thread. You got called on your dishonesty and your bashing thread kind of got pissed on. Stop whining. Most people enjoyed the video and supported the old white guy and were happy to see the drunken fool get his ass kicked.

It's the first time I've seen it. In February of 2010, I was extremely busy trying to launch my truck driving career so I could better support my family on $60k rather than $28k. People who work for a living miss a lot of current events and "viral" videos.

Camp, fuck off!

Don't insult my intelligence and stop insulting your own, such as it is.

Muslim terrorism was not borne with Reagan, but the demise of the abomination of the USSR was.

Learn to lose and go on to the next battle. The battle about Reagan is over. Reagan will forever be a giant of the 20th century despite a self-righteous prick on the internet.

I'm sure Jimmy Carter will be interested to learn he never had to deal with modern day terrorism.

The question and challenge is not whether Carter had to deal with it, the question is how he dealt with it and how Reagan dealt with it. The contention and thesis put forward in the book I linked by Col. Geraghty, USMC (Ret.) is that the difference in how the issue was handled by Reagan changed terrorism in that it became an acceptable and viable tactic against the US because of Reagan's responses. Carter had refused to negotiate with terrorist, including Iran. Reagan not only negotiated, be did business and paid for hostages and gave weak responses when he gave them. He invited further terrorist attacks.

ALL humans are primates. But only a racist would call black people "feral ghetto chimps".

I don't know that story, but I don't see this guy "beating a man to death". In fact your own title notes, correctly, that HE got his "ass" beat. Nor did I see anyone dying.

So how does this make this 50-year-old guy O'bama's offspring?
Dude, you came out looking like an ass hole and you are just digging deeper into that hole, if I may mix my metaphores as this one seems to work somehow.

Really. Did I start a thread with fantasies of "Obama's son" that I can't explain? Did I mix a Composition Fallacy with a racist stereotype? Did I come up with "feral ghetto chimps"?

Sounds like something you get from Frito-Lay in a bag. Or maybe a pet store.

Why do you Leftists believe that all black people are apes? It's the only explanation I can think of for making such an absurd assumption. When conservatives talk about ghetto chimps, we're talking about a behavior. People who act like animals deserve to be called animals. But most black people actually obey the law and make something of themselves, yet you think they are chimps. When are you going to admit your latent racism and learn to stop with your racial bigotry and stereotyping?

"Latent racism"? Stereotyping???
rofl.gif

Diga me Tonto ---- where do you see a "ghetto" in that video?

-- or is that another racist inside joke?

You thrice proved your latent racism in this thread alone.

I didn't stutter.

I'm not the one who came up with "feral ghetto chimp" --- or anything else of that nature --- but then, I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.

No, you can't "have" us do anything, clown.

As for the OP - you know that the "Vietnam vet" in that video never served in Vietnam, has a criminal record, and has a history of mental illness - whereas the "ghetto thug" had no criminal history, and later apologized for his part in the altercation - right?

Camp, fuck off!

Don't insult my intelligence and stop insulting your own, such as it is.

Muslim terrorism was not borne with Reagan, but the demise of the abomination of the USSR was.

Learn to lose and go on to the next battle. The battle about Reagan is over. Reagan will forever be a giant of the 20th century despite a self-righteous prick on the internet.
No, you fuck off. You are taking my comment out of context by leaving out the reference to modern terrorism. I never said Muslim terrorism was borne with Reagan.
I gave a scholarly link to the thesis I promoted. Written by an expert who saw terrorism blossom and grow during the Reagan years. Don't pretend like this is some idea coming from a message board poster with a beef against Reagan. It is a legitimate thesis put out by a legitimate expert.

As for the OP - you know that the "Vietnam vet" in that video never served in Vietnam, has a criminal record, and has a history of mental illness - whereas the "ghetto thug" had no criminal history, and later apologized for his part in the altercation - right?

thanks. I didn't see any reason to legitimize his trash.

Wait -- this is five years old?

Wil's quote in post 28 is dated July of 2013 -- two years ago. Which would make this incident three years old at that time.

The OP is saying he becomes "Obama's Son" [sic] retroactively?

He wasn't a Vietnam vet, but the thug was a thug. Who the fuck cares, the thug got his punk ass beaten.

It's the first time I've seen it. In February of 2010, I was extremely busy trying to launch my truck driving career so I could better support my family on $60k rather than $28k. People who work for a living miss a lot of current events and "viral" videos.
OK, that is fair. I didn't know when Ford became President. I was busy exploring the wilderness in Washington state for four months.

He wasn't a Vietnam vet, but the thug was a thug. Who the fuck cares, the thug got his punk ass beaten.

From where I'm sitting, both of them were "thugs".

Wait -- this is five years old?

Wil's quote in post 28 is dated July of 2013 -- two years ago. Which would make this incident three years old at that time.

The OP is saying he becomes "Obama's Son" [sic] retroactively?

no. the loser o/p is calling him the president's son because whena young unarmed man was gunned down by a loon who stalked him, the president said, "he could have been *my* son".

this is the loon's way of making every black kid the president's son.

but he's a good Christian. lol.

From where I'm sitting, both of them were "thugs".

yeah, but one was white, so he's a "Vietnam vet" (even though he wasn't).

Forum List

Back