Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

Interesting approach -- Composition Fallacy meets Racism. A Twofer.
My post contained neither. You're not very good at this, are you?

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.
Now why go off when you were the uninformed party? You should have just thanked the poster who explained the term and moved on.

Actually what I did there was inquire how that relates to this -- you may recall I asked if that's this guy's name.

Strangely enough I never got an answer on that. An oversight I have no doubt.
Three posters told you it was a term relating to Obama saying Trayvon Martin, who was killed by Zimmerman said, "He could have been my son." Just another inappropriate remark from our leader.

I read that.
And upon reading it, my question was, and still is, and will continue to be --- what's it got to do with this?

The so called Vietnam vet was not a Vietnam vet. He served three months and got kicked out. The guy who got his ass kicked could hardly be Obama's son since he was 50 years old at the time of the incident. He was born the same year Obama was.
To his credit, he made a public apology via a radio broadcast to the transit authorities, the passengers and the victim Tom Bruso. He blamed his misbehavior on his being under the influence at the time.
Another bullshit OP from the dishonest rw'ers hear at USMB.
Do you have a link for the military discharge?

This was not a bs thread. It was nice to see the thug was "taken care of" by the older man.

Yes

thisainthell.us/blog/?p=33056

The so called Vietnam vet was not a Vietnam vet. He served three months and got kicked out. The guy who got his ass kicked could hardly be Obama's son since he was 50 years old at the time of the incident. He was born the same year Obama was.
To his credit, he made a public apology via a radio broadcast to the transit authorities, the passengers and the victim Tom Bruso. He blamed his misbehavior on his being under the influence at the time.
This came from many years back, did it not? Because I remember it being posted in the past...once, like this time, to demonstrate that "blacks be bad" and other time to demonstrate "vets be good".

Here, Camp, just for you I am providing a link to prove your claims about Epic Beard Man are not false.

Just dont get used to it, dude.

AC Transit Bus fight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You idiots don't even read you own links. The one you are using to prove your case says the exact opposite. Look at the section titled Thomas Bruso and it confirms what I posted and mentions the document provided for viewing in my link.

That makes no sense. Is that this guy's name?

Bizarro thread....
All feral ghetto chimps remind Obama of the son he never had.

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.
You Leftists are the ones who believe that blacks are primates and therefore when a primate analogy is used, it must apply to all black people....because in your mind all black people are apes. Don't blame me for your mental illness. And Obama's comments wishing for a son who's a violent black thug getting shot while trying to beat a man to death is HIGHLY relevant. If you can't connect the dots, again, not my fault.

Here, Camp, just for you I am providing a link to prove your claims about Epic Beard Man are not false.

I am afraid Camp was right on this. The old guy was not indeed a Vietnam vet according to your link. The punk, however, was a punk-ass bitch and got the shit knocked out of him; justly so.

The dude is a veteran, as in all who have worn the uniform were veterans, and it was in the Vietnam era, so he is a Vietnam era veteran. The training he got for the few months he was in was a lot more than most of the thugs on the street will ever get their whole lives. Combat infantrymen get a lot more than that, especially in the barracks.

Link or you are full of shit.
Two links have been provided. One from me and one from your own dumb ass. You posted a link that proves what I posted was true.Your post mentions the FIOA and mine provides a copy of it. Good team work.

I remember it being posted in the past...once, like this time, to demonstrate that "blacks be bad" and other time to demonstrate "vets be good".

No, you stupid libtard, this is about THUGS be bad....good grief, you libtards are such fucking racist morons, can you EVER look at a situation and not reflexively make racial generalities about everything?

Two links have been provided. One from me and one from your own dumb ass. You posted a link that proves what I posted was true.Your post mentions the FIOA and mine provides a copy of it. Good team work.

You should have had the links with your initial claim. I followed that story when it first came out as some people had told me I looked like this epic beardman, but I had no idea he got kicked out.

I am afraid Camp was right on this. The old guy was not indeed a Vietnam vet according to your link. The punk, however, was a punk-ass bitch and got the shit knocked out of him; justly so.
The punk ass bitch was also 50 years old, proving yet again that ghetto thugs never grow out of their street level violence. I'm 40 and I never acted that way even when I was 20. Wisdom does not necessarily come with age.

Yes, good team work. I must admit that when someone is considered a "vet", one assumes he received an honorable discharge and spent the regular amount of time in the service.

There is a good lesson here, though. Be careful of mouthing off to ANYONE, You may be surprised at the outcome. I'm glad there was an apology issued though. Classy.

Link or you are full of shit.
3 members here already admitted you were right. WTF are you going on about?

"Obama's Son"

The ignorance, hate, and stupidity of this speaks for itself.

Why? Obama said Trayvon could've been his son. For no other reason than skin color. So....any other black male could be Obamas son too.
Obama apparently can choose who his son's could be. Trayvon, as it turns out, was decidedly a very poor choice; just the one of many.

Yes, good team work. I must admit that when someone is considered a "vet", one assumes he received an honorable discharge and spent the regular amount of time in the service.

There is a good lesson here, though. Be careful of mouthing off to ANYONE, You may be surprised at the outcome. I'm glad there was an apology issued though. Classy.

Yeah, I spent five years in the Army, and was discharged under a chapter essentially because I had extended past my initial enlistment to get training under the BEAR program and was dropped while still meeting the programs criteria. I was young and hot headed, so I felt like the Army had not kept its word to me so I wanted my extension truncated, and got a chapter with an honorable discharge.

Still, I wish I had completed the extra 9 months or so left on my extension. I feel like I gave my word to extend and then broke that oath. JAAG said I was within my rights, but it just doesnt sit well with me.

Last edited:
That makes no sense. Is that this guy's name?

Bizarro thread....
All feral ghetto chimps remind Obama of the son he never had.

You Leftists are the ones who believe that blacks are primates and therefore when a primate analogy is used, it must apply to all black people....because in your mind all black people are apes.

ALL humans are primates. But only a racist would call black people "feral ghetto chimps".

Don't blame me for your mental illness. And Obama's comments wishing for a son who's a violent black thug getting shot while trying to beat a man to death is HIGHLY relevant. If you can't connect the dots, again, not my fault.

I don't know that story, but I don't see this guy "beating a man to death". In fact your own title notes, correctly, that HE got his "ass" beat. Nor did I see anyone dying.

So how does this make this 50-year-old guy O'bama's offspring?

Obama said Trayvon could've been his son. For no other reason than skin color

Actually I didn't see that part of the quote.

Link?

Forum List

Back