Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

Not new, but the first time I've seen it. Ghetto thug picked a fight with the wrong dude, a man who had stared death in the face and lived to tell about it.

The beat down is awesome. Obamason's blood is all over the place. Clint Eastwood said it best:

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

Guess we shouldn't be surprised someone using the war-motif sorta angel would be applauding violence as a solution.

Watch the video, fuck stick. He was defending himself against a feral chimp who attacked him.

There have already been 3 feature films based on the video in the OP.

Bad Ass (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wrong. That movie changed the narrative to a black guy fighting white supremacists on the bus to cover up the embarrassing (to them) fact that it was a white veteran beating the shit out of a negro who picked a fight with them. What actually happened didn't quite fit the Hollywood narrative.

Stop lying, Leftists!
They can't help themselves.

Not new, but the first time I've seen it. Ghetto thug picked a fight with the wrong dude, a man who had stared death in the face and lived to tell about it.

The beat down is awesome. Obamason's blood is all over the place. Clint Eastwood said it best:

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL...I just hope his white girl friend is a EMS operator....LOLOLOL....I love these n**** that talk all this shit and get they ass whipped on the nation wide web, love love love it. The minute this 10 foot white guy stood up, I kept thinking dude, put a period behind it and let it go.... and to the dumb bitches that egged him on..I hope he squirted blood all over their imitation Gucci bags!!

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL...I just hope his white girl friend is a EMS operator....LOLOLOL....I love these n**** that talk all this shit and get they ass whipped on the nation wide web, love love love it. The minute this 10 foot white guy stood up, I kept thinking dude, put a period behind it and let it go.... and to the dumb bitches that egged him on..I hope he squirted blood all over their imitation Gucci bags!!

You are a fuckin idiot.

"Obama's son"? Wtf? O'bama ain't got no 'son', dumbass.
Remember Obama's Trayvon Martin comment?

How the fuck Obama get in on all this? You mf's need a life...but kudos to the white guy, I wonder if he's single?

"Jul 19, 2013 ... First of all, I want to make sure that, once again, I send my thoughts ... You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"

How the fuck Obama get in on all this? You mf's need a life...but kudos to the white guy, I wonder if he's single?

"Jul 19, 2013 ... First of all, I want to make sure that, once again, I send my thoughts ... You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"

Uhhhh.... OK...
What's that have to do with this guy?

There have already been 3 feature films based on the video in the OP.

Bad Ass (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wrong. That movie changed the narrative to a black guy fighting white supremacists on the bus to cover up the embarrassing (to them) fact that it was a white veteran beating the shit out of a negro who picked a fight with them. What actually happened didn't quite fit the Hollywood narrative.

Stop lying, Leftists!
Wow you dumb fucking retard. Let's see if you can figure out the huge mistake in your post!

I saw the huge mistake made by the black thug in the thread video.

Uhhhh.... OK...

follow the dots - Yahoo Image Search Results

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

Guess we shouldn't be surprised someone using the war-motif sorta angel would be applauding violence as a solution.

Guess we shouldn't be surprised by someone like you expecting another person to be harassed.

Uhhhh.... OK...

That makes no sense. Is that this guy's name?

Bizarro thread....

Uhhhh.... OK...

That makes no sense. Is that this guy's name?

Bizarro thread....
All feral ghetto chimps remind Obama of the son he never had.

Forum List

Back