Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

How the fuck Obama get in on all this? You mf's need a life...but kudos to the white guy, I wonder if he's single?

"Jul 19, 2013 ... First of all, I want to make sure that, once again, I send my thoughts ... You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"

Uhhhh.... OK...
What's that have to do with this guy?

follow the dots - Yahoo Image Search Results

That makes no sense. Is that this guy's name?

Bizarro thread....
All feral ghetto chimps remind Obama of the son he never had.

Interesting approach -- Composition Fallacy meets Racism. A Twofer.

"Jul 19, 2013 ... First of all, I want to make sure that, once again, I send my thoughts ... You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"

Uhhhh.... OK...
What's that have to do with this guy?

follow the dots - Yahoo Image Search Results

Bizarro thread....

My post contained neither. You're not very good at this, are you?

Bizarro thread....

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.

The so called Vietnam vet was not a Vietnam vet. He served three months and got kicked out. The guy who got his ass kicked could hardly be Obama's son since he was 50 years old at the time of the incident. He was born the same year Obama was.
To his credit, he made a public apology via a radio broadcast to the transit authorities, the passengers and the victim Tom Bruso. He blamed his misbehavior on his being under the influence at the time.
Another bullshit OP from the dishonest rw'ers hear at USMB.

Not new, but the first time I've seen it. Ghetto thug picked a fight with the wrong dude, a man who had stared death in the face and lived to tell about it.

The beat down is awesome. Obamason's blood is all over the place. Clint Eastwood said it best:

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL...I just hope his white girl friend is a EMS operator....LOLOLOL....I love these n**** that talk all this shit and get they ass whipped on the nation wide web, love love love it. The minute this 10 foot white guy stood up, I kept thinking dude, put a period behind it and let it go.... and to the dumb bitches that egged him on..I hope he squirted blood all over their imitation Gucci bags!!

I don't recall they opponent being 10 feet tall. Pretty good for his age, huh?

Bizarro thread....

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.
Now why go off when you were the uninformed party? You should have just thanked the poster who explained the term and moved on.

The so called Vietnam vet was not a Vietnam vet. He served three months and got kicked out. The guy who got his ass kicked could hardly be Obama's son since he was 50 years old at the time of the incident. He was born the same year Obama was.
To his credit, he made a public apology via a radio broadcast to the transit authorities, the passengers and the victim Tom Bruso. He blamed his misbehavior on his being under the influence at the time.
Do you have a link for the military discharge?

This was not a bs thread. It was nice to see the thug was "taken care of" by the older man.

Bizarro thread....

Now why go off when you were the uninformed party? You should have just thanked the poster who explained the term and moved on.

Actually what I did there was inquire how that relates to this -- you may recall I asked if that's this guy's name.

Strangely enough I never got an answer on that. An oversight I have no doubt.

Guess we shouldn't be surprised someone using the war-motif sorta angel would be applauding violence as a solution.
WTF? Did the ass hat who went after the vet and provoked him give the dude any choice but to use violence?

Do you live on planet Earth?

Actually what I did there was inquire how that relates to this -- you may recall I asked if that's this guy's name.

Strangely enough I never got an answer on that. An oversight I have no doubt.
Three posters told you it was a term relating to Obama saying Trayvon Martin, who was killed by Zimmerman said, "He could have been my son." Just another inappropriate remark from our leader.

Link or you are full of shit.

Three posters told you it was a term relating to Obama saying Trayvon Martin, who was killed by Zimmerman said, "He could have been my son." Just another inappropriate remark from our leader.
Obama sold himself short on that. We would like to imagine that the son of a very successful man, even if an unsuccessful POTUS, would not be the thug Martin was.

Forum List

Back