Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

All feral ghetto chimps remind Obama of the son he never had.

Interesting approach -- Composition Fallacy meets Racism. A Twofer.
My post contained neither. You're not very good at this, are you?

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.
You Leftists are the ones who believe that blacks are primates and therefore when a primate analogy is used, it must apply to all black people....because in your mind all black people are apes.

ALL humans are primates. But only a racist would call black people "feral ghetto chimps".

Don't blame me for your mental illness. And Obama's comments wishing for a son who's a violent black thug getting shot while trying to beat a man to death is HIGHLY relevant. If you can't connect the dots, again, not my fault.

I don't know that story, but I don't see this guy "beating a man to death". In fact your own title notes, correctly, that HE got his "ass" beat. Nor did I see anyone dying.

So how does this make this 50-year-old guy O'bama's offspring?
Dude, you came out looking like an ass hole and you are just digging deeper into that hole, if I may mix my metaphores as this one seems to work somehow.

Yes, good team work. I must admit that when someone is considered a "vet", one assumes he received an honorable discharge and spent the regular amount of time in the service.

There is a good lesson here, though. Be careful of mouthing off to ANYONE, You may be surprised at the outcome. I'm glad there was an apology issued though. Classy.

Yeah, I spent five years in the Army, and was discharged under a chapter essentially because I had extended past my initial enlistment to get training under the BEAR program and was dropped while still meeting the programs criteria. I was young and hot headed, so I felt like the Army had not kept its word to me so I wanted my extension truncated, and got a chapter with an honorable discharge.

Still, I wish I had completed the extra 9 months or so left on my extension. I feel like I gave my sword to extend and then broke that oath. JAAG said I was within my rights, but it just doesnt sit well with me.
You sound like you have a lot of integrity. Thank you for your service!

Interesting approach -- Composition Fallacy meets Racism. A Twofer.

:eusa_doh: Oh of course, what was I thinking. There's nothing racist about "feral ghetto chimps" and it's not at all a Composition Fallacy to take an obscure comment about a completely unrelated even in a whole different time and place and apply it to all said "feral ghetto chimps" everywhere.

I totally forgot today was Opposite Day. The sun rising in the west should have been my first clue.
You Leftists are the ones who believe that blacks are primates and therefore when a primate analogy is used, it must apply to all black people....because in your mind all black people are apes.

ALL humans are primates. But only a racist would call black people "feral ghetto chimps".

Don't blame me for your mental illness. And Obama's comments wishing for a son who's a violent black thug getting shot while trying to beat a man to death is HIGHLY relevant. If you can't connect the dots, again, not my fault.

I don't know that story, but I don't see this guy "beating a man to death". In fact your own title notes, correctly, that HE got his "ass" beat. Nor did I see anyone dying.

Dude, you came out looking like an ass hole and you are just digging deeper into that hole, if I may mix my metaphores as this one seems to work somehow.

Really. Did I start a thread with fantasies of "Obama's son" that I can't explain? Did I mix a Composition Fallacy with a racist stereotype? Did I come up with "feral ghetto chimps"?

Sounds like something you get from Frito-Lay in a bag. Or maybe a pet store.

"Obama's Son"

The ignorance, hate, and stupidity of this speaks for itself.
Your president opened that door, not me.
The thread premise is hateful idiocy – ignorant and ridiculous, devoid of any sort of point or merit.
tell us more jones....
Oh, please, lets not and say we did.
jones is to much of a pussy to reply,as you know....

Really. Did I start a thread with fantasies of "Obama's son" that I can't explain? Did I mix a Composition Fallacy with a racist stereotype? Did I come up with "feral ghetto chimps"?
You still dont get it. The reference to 'Obamas son' was just a joke, you know, for contrast and levity. The chimps thing is just another way of saying someone is a retard or abysmally stupid moron. That is all there is to it, other than perhaps, and I am only guessing, there may have been a trolling side of the statement to piss of liberals, but I dont know.

you not only took the troll bait, but swallowed it hook, line and sinker, then passed the damned thing and have regurgitated it several times.

I give up, say what you want. Sometimes Pogo you can really contribute but it seems like your partisan hack side cant resist being an ass hat on a daily basis. Mayb e Swallow is just a bad influence on you and you two shouldnt play together?

Pogo, people are trying to be nice explaining the term of "Obama's son." You are clearly not getting it and appearing ...for lack of a better term, uninformed. Please stop while you are behind.

Pogo, people are trying to be nice explaining the term of "Obama's son." You are clearly not getting it and appearing ...for lack of a better term, uninformed. Please stop while you are behind.

True, I'm not getting it. I don't see the connection here at all and the OP can't explain himself. :dunno:

The so called Vietnam vet was not a Vietnam vet. He served three months and got kicked out. The guy who got his ass kicked could hardly be Obama's son since he was 50 years old at the time of the incident. He was born the same year Obama was.
To his credit, he made a public apology via a radio broadcast to the transit authorities, the passengers and the victim Tom Bruso. He blamed his misbehavior on his being under the influence at the time.
Another bullshit OP from the dishonest rw'ers hear at USMB.
Link or you are full of shit.
Two links have been provided. One from me and one from your own dumb ass. You posted a link that proves what I posted was true.Your post mentions the FIOA and mine provides a copy of it. Good team work.
3 members here already admitted you were right. WTF are you going on about?
Idiots have to make the most of the precious few times they are right. To illustrate, Camp is one of the very few people who insists Reagan was a failure, just for context.
You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.

Call the ammalance!

This is old there is another clip somewhere of the old guy explaining what they were fighting about.

Prior to the fight, the vet was talking to someone else who got off the bus. They were talking about the old vet getting a pair of shoes shined. The bag the old guy was carrying had a pair of shoes in it. The black guy said that white guys should not talk about shining shoes in front of black people. After the fight you can see that when he changed seats, the old man had a package but when he got off the bus he wasn't carrying the package. He forgot it on the bus.
He was kicked off the bus while apparently the ghetto thug was allowed to stay.

Kicked off?
He left.

The so called Vietnam vet was not a Vietnam vet. He served three months and got kicked out. The guy who got his ass kicked could hardly be Obama's son since he was 50 years old at the time of the incident. He was born the same year Obama was.
To his credit, he made a public apology via a radio broadcast to the transit authorities, the passengers and the victim Tom Bruso. He blamed his misbehavior on his being under the influence at the time.
Two links have been provided. One from me and one from your own dumb ass. You posted a link that proves what I posted was true.Your post mentions the FIOA and mine provides a copy of it. Good team work.
Idiots have to make the most of the precious few times they are right. To illustrate, Camp is one of the very few people who insists Reagan was a failure, just for context.
You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.
When you grow up, you will find it is better to fight battles you can win. This battle is lost and so have you. Grow up Camp, Stop being a ditz who cannot accept he has lost.

Reagan's a giant of the 20th century and he did it in 8 years unlike the Democrat icon FDR. It is no longer a matter of opinion; it is a matter of history.

Why do you Leftists believe that all black people are apes? It's the only explanation I can think of for making such an absurd assumption. When conservatives talk about ghetto chimps, we're talking about a behavior. People who act like animals deserve to be called animals. But most black people actually obey the law and make something of themselves, yet you think they are chimps. When are you going to admit your latent racism and learn to stop with your racial bigotry and stereotyping?

By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.

Why do you Leftists believe that all black people are apes? It's the only explanation I can think of for making such an absurd assumption. When conservatives talk about ghetto chimps, we're talking about a behavior. People who act like animals deserve to be called animals. But most black people actually obey the law and make something of themselves, yet you think they are chimps. When are you going to admit your latent racism and learn to stop with your racial bigotry and stereotyping?

"Latent racism"? Stereotyping???
rofl.gif

Diga me Tonto ---- where do you see a "ghetto" in that video?

-- or is that another racist inside joke?

By the way, I call my own children monkeys because they're given to mischief and climb all over everything. They are half white, half NA.

Not new, but the first time I've seen it. Ghetto thug picked a fight with the wrong dude, a man who had stared death in the face and lived to tell about it.

The beat down is awesome. Obamason's blood is all over the place. Clint Eastwood said it best:

Gran-Torino-quotes-4.gif

you call yourself a Christian?

you're disgusting.

Forum List

Back