Obama's Son harasses Vietnam Vet, gets his ass beat.

you call yourself a Christian?

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.
You took a five year old event, gave it a catchy title and tried to make a normal and routine Obama bashing thread. You got called on your dishonesty and your bashing thread kind of got pissed on. Stop whining. Most people enjoyed the video and supported the old white guy and were happy to see the drunken fool get his ass kicked.

Wait -- this is five years old?

Wil's quote in post 28 is dated July of 2013 -- two years ago. Which would make this incident three years old at that time.

The OP is saying he becomes "Obama's Son" [sic] retroactively?

no. the loser o/p is calling him the president's son because whena young unarmed man was gunned down by a loon who stalked him, the president said, "he could have been *my* son".

this is the loon's way of making every black kid the president's son.

but he's a good Christian. lol.

--- and that's the Composition Fallacy I already noted along with the "ghetto chimp" thing, which he tried to turn around and pin on me.

:banghead:

Apparently I "got it" all along.

you call yourself a Christian?

Yes. Do you care to discuss the OP? Because I'm not up for discussion. If you like, I can have a moderator remind you of this.
You took a five year old event, gave it a catchy title and tried to make a normal and routine Obama bashing thread. You got called on your dishonesty and your bashing thread kind of got pissed on. Stop whining. Most people enjoyed the video and supported the old white guy and were happy to see the drunken fool get his ass kicked.

Wil's quote in post 28 is dated July of 2013 -- two years ago. Which would make this incident three years old at that time.

no. the loser o/p is calling him the president's son because whena young unarmed man was gunned down by a loon who stalked him, the president said, "he could have been *my* son".

--- and that's the Composition Fallacy I already noted along with the "ghetto chimp" thing, which he tried to turn around and pin on me.

yes... but you're a bigot if you point out he's a racist. lol.

3 members here already admitted you were right. WTF are you going on about?
Idiots have to make the most of the precious few times they are right. To illustrate, Camp is one of the very few people who insists Reagan was a failure, just for context.
You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.
By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.
I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

Read the long version of the review or get the book.

amazon.com/PeaceKeepers-War-Beirut-Marine-Commander/dp/1597974250
Camp, fuck off!

Don't insult my intelligence and stop insulting your own, such as it is.

Muslim terrorism was not borne with Reagan, but the demise of the abomination of the USSR was.

Learn to lose and go on to the next battle. The battle about Reagan is over. Reagan will forever be a giant of the 20th century despite a self-righteous prick on the internet.
No, you fuck off. You are taking my comment out of context by leaving out the reference to modern terrorism. I never said Muslim terrorism was borne with Reagan.
I gave a scholarly link to the thesis I promoted. Written by an expert who saw terrorism blossom and grow during the Reagan years. Don't pretend like this is some idea coming from a message board poster with a beef against Reagan. It is a legitimate thesis put out by a legitimate expert.
Punks piss me off Camp, especially punks who have neither the life experience not the intellect to presume to instruct me. You have lost. Move on to your next self-righteous and likely losing cause.

I've heard interviews with both Lovette (the "thug") and Bruso (the "Vietnam vet").

Guess which one of them comes off as a better human being?

I've heard interviews with both Lovette (the "thug") and Bruso (the "Vietnam vet").

Let me guess, the younger guy who attacked the older guy who was trying to get off the bus. I now know I am a better person than you at least. Punks are punks, and doubtless you are one.

You are delusional. Look at any thread about Reagan and you will find an abundance of folks who don't like or respect him. He is a hero to Republicans and despised by Democrats. I am far from being one of a very few who insist Reagan was a failure. I blame him for giving birth to modern day terrorism because of his weak responses to attacks on Americans, willingness to negotiate with them and supporting the creation of terror groups, including the death squads in Central America. Multitudes of others blame him for destroying the American middle class. To insinuate that criticism and dislike of Reagan is rare or limited to only a few is a lie in and of itself.
By that measure then, every modern American president has been a failure for not MIRVing terrorists all over the globe.
I said he gave birth to modern day terrorism. I base this on a book written by a military and terrorism expert who served in that capacity as a Marine Commander and after retirement as a private consultant at the Pentagon.

Camp, fuck off!

Muslim terrorism was not borne with Reagan, but the demise of the abomination of the USSR was.

Learn to lose and go on to the next battle. The battle about Reagan is over. Reagan will forever be a giant of the 20th century despite a self-righteous prick on the internet.
No, you fuck off. You are taking my comment out of context by leaving out the reference to modern terrorism. I never said Muslim terrorism was borne with Reagan.
I gave a scholarly link to the thesis I promoted. Written by an expert who saw terrorism blossom and grow during the Reagan years. Don't pretend like this is some idea coming from a message board poster with a beef against Reagan. It is a legitimate thesis put out by a legitimate expert.
Punks piss me off Camp, especially punks who have neither the life experience not the intellect to presume to instruct me. You have lost. Move on to your next self-righteous and likely losing cause.

:lol:

We got an internet tough guy here.

Camp, fuck off!

Doc, I am certainly not a tough guy. I dislike 'tough guys' almost as much as I dislike self-righteous pricks, though not as much.

Let me guess, the younger guy who attacked the older guy who was trying to get off the bus. I now know I am a better person than you at least. Punks are punks, and doubtless you are one.

You're a stupid and pathetic piece of shit who thinks that being a tough guy on the internet makes them a tough guy in real life. You impress no one.

You calling me a "punk" is about as insignificant as everything else you've ever done in your life.

Camp, fuck off!

Doc, I am certainly not a tough guy. I dislike 'tough guys' almost as much as I dislike self-righteous pricks, though not as much.

You must really hate yourself, then.

Despite several Interviews where Bruso claims he served in Vietnam, a freedom of Information act request filed in Dec of 2012 shows that Bruso was kicked out of the US Army before finishing recruit training, His total service consisted of three months (Feb-May, 1969) and he never left Ft Polk La. [20]

Despite several Interviews where Bruso claims he served in Vietnam, a freedom of Information act request filed in Dec of 2012 shows that Bruso was kicked out of the US Army before finishing recruit training, His total service consisted of three months (Feb-May, 1969) and he never left Ft Polk La. [20]
^where is the stolen valor crowd?

yes... but you're a bigot if you point out he's a racist. lol.

Well, in that case he has a point. I am bigoted against racists. Guilty as charged. :redface:

Camp, fuck off!

What is that, an, 'Oh yeah' retort? I understand that there is a very low threshold of those who presume to moderate members, but still...

What is that, an, 'Oh yeah' retort? I understand that there is a very low threshold of those who presume to moderate members, but still...

I'm just blown away by your claims of "disliking" tough guys and "self-righteous pricks", since many if not all of your posts in this thread are perfect examples of both self righteousness and internet tough guy syndrome.

I'm just blown away by your claims of "disliking" tough guys and "self-righteous pricks", since many if not all of your posts in this thread are perfect examples of both self righteousness and internet tough guy syndrome.
Do better Doc. I'll give you another chance without responding in kind.

Do better at what, exactly? You haven't made any posts worth responding to - only (wait for it...) self righteous garbage like this:

Your opinion means what to me? I don't need to see any interviews to see that ghetto boy started a fight he couldn't finish and his blood was all over the bus.

Do better at what, exactly? You haven't made any posts worth responding to - only (wait for it...) self righteous garbage like this:

Are you not the one making the case that the punk who started a fight was a "better human being"? That sounds like a punk to me.

Your opinion means what to me? I don't need to see any interviews to see that ghetto boy started a fight he couldn't finish and his blood was all over the bus.

Who needs information when you've got racism?

Are you not the one making the case that the punk who started a fight was a "better human being"? That sounds like a punk to me.

I'd rather be a "punk" than a racist clown.

Lovette was kind and apologetic. Bruso was a racist raving lunatic.

Forum List

Back