Obama's Syrian policy in full meltdown

Silly far left drones actually believe that none of this affects the US or the rest of the world..

But then again what do you expect from one that believes the history of the middle east started in 2003..

How did the Iran Iraq war affect us in the 80's? We didn't jump into that one.

WOW! The far left loves to rewrite history!

Look who's talking . Suddenly the Arab sling is caused by Obama ? Libya , Syria , Egypt , those revolts came from the country folk fighting off dictators .

The Arab Spring was the neocon's plan. That was the idea with the invasion of Iraq, remember? The beachhead of democracy that was then going to spread throughout the Middle East?

Obama is a neocon?

Silly far left drone!
Jeebus what an idiot...

Guys, you are soooooo good showing those left drones who they are and who their "leader" is, I just can't add too much, thank you, people! Oh, may be just a small reminder to left drones:
upload_2016-2-22_14-6-42.png

What has always been our problem with the Mid East? It was propping up. despots .

That's still the conservative playbook!!!

People, just a few minutes ago Russia and US have achieved an agreement about Syria! That is definitely something new, isn't it?!

Vladimir Putin’s address following adoption of a joint statement by Russia and US on Syria

I just had a telephone conversation with President of the United States of America Barack Obama.. During our conversation, we approved joint statements of Russia and the US, as co-chairs of the ISSG, on the cessation of hostilities in Syria. Adoption of the statement was preceded by intensive work by Russian and American experts. We also made use of the positive experience we accumulated over the course of cooperation in eliminating chemical weapons in Syria.

ISIS, Jabhat Al-Nursa, and other terrorist organisations designated by the United Nations Security Council, are excluded from the cessation of hostilities. Strikes against them will continue.

To achieve this goal, we will establish a communication hotline and, if necessary, a working group to exchange relevant information. Russia will conduct the necessary work with Damascus and the legitimate Syrian leadership. We expect that the United States will do the same with regard to their allies and the groups they support.

Unfortunately, recent history has many examples where one-sided actions not sanctioned by the UN, which favour short-term political or opportunistic interests, have led to dramatic results. These examples are on everyone’s lips: Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Yemen.

Against this background, Russian-American agreements on the cessation of hostilities in Syria, and their joint implementation in coordination with all nations participating in the International Syria Support Group, can become an example of responsible actions the global community takes against the threat of terrorism, which are based on international law and UN principles.

Vladimir Putin’s address following adoption of a joint statement by Russia and US on Syria

Where'd all the dumbass hater dupes go? Just can't wait to send in the army and feq thinks up totally like their heroes W, Cheney, Rummy, and Wolfie. IDIOTS.

People, just a few minutes ago Russia and US have achieved an agreement about Syria! That is definitely something new, isn't it?!

I just had a telephone conversation with President of the United States of America Barack Obama.. During our conversation, we approved joint statements of Russia and the US, as co-chairs of the ISSG, on the cessation of hostilities in Syria. Adoption of the statement was preceded by intensive work by Russian and American experts. We also made use of the positive experience we accumulated over the course of cooperation in eliminating chemical weapons in Syria.

ISIS, Jabhat Al-Nursa, and other terrorist organisations designated by the United Nations Security Council, are excluded from the cessation of hostilities. Strikes against them will continue.

To achieve this goal, we will establish a communication hotline and, if necessary, a working group to exchange relevant information. Russia will conduct the necessary work with Damascus and the legitimate Syrian leadership. We expect that the United States will do the same with regard to their allies and the groups they support.

Unfortunately, recent history has many examples where one-sided actions not sanctioned by the UN, which favour short-term political or opportunistic interests, have led to dramatic results. These examples are on everyone’s lips: Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Yemen.

Against this background, Russian-American agreements on the cessation of hostilities in Syria, and their joint implementation in coordination with all nations participating in the International Syria Support Group, can become an example of responsible actions the global community takes against the threat of terrorism, which are based on international law and UN principles.

I'm coming to the point of asking you what is your garden zone and how cheap is your neighbors property. I'm out of here. And hey I make great pyrohy.

BTW still thrilled you will still be hitting al Nusra. YAY!

Tonight my friend I hope and pray you can sleep well. I am so proud to know you and the others that have come into the forum. One day we will just chat about dogs and gardens.

Yours forever tinydancer

"Obama's Syrian policy in full meltdown"

This is a lie – predicated on the false premise that it was ever the president's 'responsibility' to 'do something' concerning Syria.

And once again the 'blame Obama for everything' crowd lacks the courage to offer solutions of their own, likely because they have none to offer.

I'm coming to the point of asking you what is your garden zone and how cheap is your neighbors property. I'm out of here. And hey I make great pyrohy.
Let's move to Russia, that's been my dream for the last 25 years since the USSR has collapsed. Beautiful, white, religious (!) country with beautiful, thinking (!), smart, open, sincere, hospital and very warm people and the great leader on the top of everything! Prices depend on the area and it has all kinds of climate because the country is sooooooo huge... Moscow (population is about 15 million) is a very expensive city, but it certainly worth it, because it's the best city in the world! Tiny, a person like you would absolutely LOVE it there!

Last edited:
Looks like I'm the smartest guy on the board for saying years ago we should stay out of Syria altogether, Obama notwithstanding.

Silly far left drones actually believe that none of this affects the US or the rest of the world..

But then again what do you expect from one that believes the history of the middle east started in 2003..

Look who's talking . Suddenly the Arab sling is caused by Obama ? Libya , Syria , Egypt , those revolts came from the country folk fighting off dictators .

The Arab Spring was the neocon's plan. That was the idea with the invasion of Iraq, remember? The beachhead of democracy that was then going to spread throughout the Middle East?
Iraq was part of the Arab uprising? WTF? You keep topping yourself. What Iraq could have been we may never know because the hemorrhoid in chief fumbled the ball but good.

Iraq was part of the Arab uprising? WTF? You keep topping yourself. What Iraq could have been we may never know because the hemorrhoid in chief fumbled the ball but good.

You're wrong as always.

Forum List

Back