Obama's Syrian policy in full meltdown

How did the Iran Iraq war affect us in the 80's? We didn't jump into that one.

WOW! The far left loves to rewrite history!

Look who's talking . Suddenly the Arab sling is caused by Obama ? Libya , Syria , Egypt , those revolts came from the country folk fighting off dictators .

The Arab Spring was the neocon's plan. That was the idea with the invasion of Iraq, remember? The beachhead of democracy that was then going to spread throughout the Middle East?
Iraq was part of the Arab uprising? WTF? You keep topping yourself. What Iraq could have been we may never know because the hemorrhoid in chief fumbled the ball but good.
You're wrong as always.
That proves I'm right.

WOW! The far left loves to rewrite history!

Look who's talking . Suddenly the Arab sling is caused by Obama ? Libya , Syria , Egypt , those revolts came from the country folk fighting off dictators .

The Arab Spring was the neocon's plan. That was the idea with the invasion of Iraq, remember? The beachhead of democracy that was then going to spread throughout the Middle East?
Iraq was part of the Arab uprising? WTF? You keep topping yourself. What Iraq could have been we may never know because the hemorrhoid in chief fumbled the ball but good.
You're wrong as always.
That proves I'm right.

The goal of the neocons in invading Iraq was to stir up democratic revolutions throughout the Middle East.

Obama has a Syrian policy?
No, seriously. What is it?
Not get in another stupid GOP war and wreck the ME AGAIN?
Interesting since the very first act by the Nobel Peace Prize winner was to go into Egypt and start a revolution to allow the Muslim brotherhood to take power, then followed by his screwing up Syria and going to war with Syria followed by his going to war with Libya to allow ISIS to take over Libya and all of its oil.

Our Syrian policy is in such disarray that two rebel groups funded through different branches of our government are fighting each other now. What a comedy of errors

Obama Syrian policy in meltdown as US backed rebels fight each other

The administration's policy in Syria has now become a parody of incompetence and failure as "moderate" rebel forces backed by the CIA are at war with Kurdish rebel forces backed by the Pentagon.

And to make matters even more ridiculous, Turkey is now shelling Kurdish positions across the border, putting the US at odds with a member of NATO.

Yes, really.

Blog: Obama Syrian policy in meltdown as US backed rebels fight each other
Obama is a Syrias bitch

Our Syrian policy is in such disarray that two rebel groups funded through different branches of our government are fighting each other now. What a comedy of errors

The administration's policy in Syria has now become a parody of incompetence and failure as "moderate" rebel forces backed by the CIA are at war with Kurdish rebel forces backed by the Pentagon.

And to make matters even more ridiculous, Turkey is now shelling Kurdish positions across the border, putting the US at odds with a member of NATO.

Yes, really.

Obama is a Syrias bitch

so what's the right thing to do with Syria ? Neocons will not answer the question !

Yes, really.

Obama is a Syrias bitch

so what's the right thing to do with Syria ? Neocons will not answer the question !
Let those tribal bastards kill each other off...

Yes, really.

Obama is a Syrias bitch

Right now, the right thing to do is leave the mess for Russia to clean up. They have a plan and the ability, so back off puke face obama and let a man deal with it.

Like Yemen? And throw in N Africa ala Lybia.
Not a single US casualty, and we're no longer the Great Satan, dupe.
Let them bastards kill each other off, it's all those shit for brains Muslims ever want to do is fight each other over Silly ass shit...

Interesting since the very first act by the Nobel Peace Prize winner was to go into Egypt and start a revolution to allow the Muslim brotherhood to take power, then followed by his screwing up Syria and going to war with Syria followed by his going to war with Libya to allow ISIS to take over Libya and all of its oil.
What planet is that LOL? The ME is learning about democracy. First lesson: The elected have to represent the whole country, or fail. A lesson the brainwashed New BS GOP appears to have forgotten. Thanks for the stupidest wars ever and the world depression, which BTW are THE drivers behind this mess. Great job!

Syria is a shit show . Don't know why conservatives want us to invade that viper pit .
I don't want to invade Syria. I'd rather see Assad in power then any of those savages who are fighting them. Muzzie savages need a strong dictator to keep them in line.

Yes, really.

Obama is a Syrias bitch

Right now, the right thing to do is leave the mess for Russia to clean up. They have a plan and the ability, so back off puke face obama and let a man deal with it.
Jeebus, hater dupe lol. Russia is falling apart and wants out of this too. The way out is a truce and an election. Coming, but not on the idiotic Fox etc etc RW infotainment schedule, dingbat.

Let them bastards kill each other off, it's all those shit for brains Muslims ever want to do is fight each other over Silly ass shit...
Deep GOP thought process lol. The IMPORTANT thing is definitely to ignore the brainwashed, ignorant hater dupe GOP base...

Yes, really.

Obama is a Syrias bitch

Jeebus, hater dupe lol. Russia is falling apart and wants out of this too. The way out is a truce and an election. Coming, but not on the idiotic Fox etc etc RW infotainment schedule, dingbat.

?

Deep GOP thought process lol. The IMPORTANT thing is definitely to ignore the brainwashed, ignorant hater dupe GOP base...
Tribal is tribal, there's nothing deep thinking about it.

Trump doesn't and I don't. Let Assad wipe them all out.

TRUMP: Look, let me just tell you something, Jeb -- Jeb is so wrong. You got to fight ISIS first. You fight ISIS first. Right now you have Russia, you have Iran, you have them with Assad, and you have them with Syria. You have to knock out ISIS. They're chopping off heads. These are animals. You have to knock em out. You have to knock them off strong. You decide what to do after, you can't fight two wars at one time.

If you listen to him, and you listen to some of the folks that I've been listening to, that's why we've been in the Middle East for 15 years, and we haven't won anything. We've spent $5 trillion dollars in the Middle East with thinking like that.

BUSH: The very basic fact is that Vladimir Putin is not going to be an ally of the United States. The whole world knows this. It's a simple basic fact.

BUSH: They're not taking out -- they're not even attempting to take out ISIS. They're attacking the troops that we're supporting.

TRUMP: ... We're supporting troops that we don't even know who they are.

The CBS News Republican debate transcript, annotated

THAT'S A MAN who can differ sh*t from shinola!

Last edited:
I hate to inform you but we are still the great satan. You might want to listen to the groups we are arming in Syria. No US casualties but you have no problems with turning Libya and Yemen into war torn hell holes?

I hate to inform you but we are still the great satan. You might want to listen to the groups we are arming in Syria. No US casualties but you have no problems with turning Libya and Yemen into war torn hell holes?
No doubt, your satan if want any sort of freedom to those Muslim fuckups...

No doubt, your satan if want any sort of freedom to those Muslim fuckups...
Oh I meant from the view of the muhammadan world, they hate us as much now as ever. The left is convinced that because we have a black president the whole world loves us.

Forum List

Back