Obama's Syrian policy in full meltdown

Not get in another stupid GOP war and wreck the ME AGAIN?
Like Yemen? And throw in N Africa ala Lybia.
Not a single US casualty, and we're no longer the Great Satan, dupe.
I hate to inform you but we are still the great satan. You might want to listen to the groups we are arming in Syria. No US casualties but you have no problems with turning Libya and Yemen into war torn hell holes?
Libya ain't so bad- they like us for helping to get rid of the terrorist Kaddafi, and I believe rebels and the Saudis are wrecking Yemen. Change the channel.
Libya is not so bad? What a moron, ISIS controls most of Libya.

Bullshit . "Most of Lybia " .

Oh I meant from the view of the muhammadan world, they hate us as much now as ever. The left is convinced that because we have a black president the whole world loves us.
wrong, dupe. They hate the lying, war mongering, corrupt, racist GOP. Everybody does but you dupes...
Wrong again I'm not a republican, I just find the left in this country to be utterly brain dead along with the far right. If you think that we would not have invaded Iraq with a dem president you're dreaming. That war wasn't over wmd or oil. It was over the petrodollar. Saddam was preparing to transact oil deals in euros threatening the petrodollar and a dem president would have done the exact same thing.
So where do you get that BS, and what are you?
I pay attention. And I'm an independent small businessman.

There are many sources out there I just grabbed these.
Not Oil, But Dollars vs. Euros

Ever wonder why Iran is in the US sights?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html
Nah, they just were chickenhawk fools who had to distract the chumps from their total incompetence in stopping 9/11.
Please don't talk bad about Bubba and his genius wife...

What planet is that LOL? The ME is learning about democracy. First lesson: The elected have to represent the whole country, or fail. A lesson the brainwashed New BS GOP appears to have forgotten. Thanks for the stupidest wars ever and the world depression, which BTW are THE drivers behind this mess. Great job!
Well, well. I have just seen the most ignorant person on the planet.
Egypt was a peaceful and pro west nation until Obama stirred things up and handed the terrorists control of it. Thankfully the people rose up in 2011 and overthrew the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood.

Then Obama started wars with Syria and Libya, neither of which posed a threat to America or her allies. Now both are mostly controlled by ISIS.

Honestly, where do you learn to be that ignorant to say Libya is not a bad place and the ME nations are becoming Democracy's?

What planet is that LOL? The ME is learning about democracy. First lesson: The elected have to represent the whole country, or fail. A lesson the brainwashed New BS GOP appears to have forgotten. Thanks for the stupidest wars ever and the world depression, which BTW are THE drivers behind this mess. Great job!
Well, well. I have just seen the most ignorant person on the planet.
Egypt was a peaceful and pro west nation until Obama stirred things up and handed the terrorists control of it. Thankfully the people rose up in 2011 and overthrew the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood.

Then Obama started wars with Syria and Libya, neither of which posed a threat to America or her allies. Now both are mostly controlled by ISIS.

Honestly, where do you learn to be that ignorant to say Libya is not a bad place and the ME nations are becoming Democracy's?
It's caused by years of playing with himself.

Forum List

Back