Obama's Syrian policy in full meltdown

Syria is a shit show . Don't know why conservatives want us to invade that viper pit .
I don't want to invade Syria. I'd rather see Assad in power then any of those savages who are fighting them. Muzzie savages need a strong dictator to keep them in line.

Guess you conservatives are done with the "bring freedom to the Mid East " mantra ?

Obama has a Syrian policy?
No, seriously. What is it?
Not get in another stupid GOP war and wreck the ME AGAIN?
Like Yemen? And throw in N Africa ala Lybia.
Not a single US casualty, and we're no longer the Great Satan, dupe.
I hate to inform you but we are still the great satan. You might want to listen to the groups we are arming in Syria. No US casualties but you have no problems with turning Libya and Yemen into war torn hell holes?
Libya ain't so bad- they like us for helping to get rid of the terrorist Kaddafi, and I believe rebels and the Saudis are wrecking Yemen. Change the channel.

I hate to inform you but we are still the great satan. You might want to listen to the groups we are arming in Syria. No US casualties but you have no problems with turning Libya and Yemen into war torn hell holes?
No doubt, your satan if want any sort of freedom to those Muslim fuckups...
Oh I meant from the view of the muhammadan world, they hate us as much now as ever. The left is convinced that because we have a black president the whole world loves us.
wrong, dupe. They hate the lying, war mongering, corrupt, racist GOP. Everybody does but you dupes...

Libya ain't so bad- they like us for helping to get rid of the terrorist Kaddafi, and I believe rebels and the Saudis are wrecking Yemen. Change the channel.
Typical the repubs start a war it's evil, the dems do it and it humanitarian. Get a grip.

Oh I meant from the view of the muhammadan world, they hate us as much now as ever. The left is convinced that because we have a black president the whole world loves us.
wrong, dupe. They hate the lying, war mongering, corrupt, racist GOP. Everybody does but you dupes...
Wrong again I'm not a republican, I just find the left in this country to be utterly brain dead along with the far right. If you think that we would not have invaded Iraq with a dem president you're dreaming. That war wasn't over wmd or oil. It was over the petrodollar. Saddam was preparing to transact oil deals in euros threatening the petrodollar and a dem president would have done the exact same thing.

Typical the repubs start a war it's evil, the dems do it and it humanitarian. Get a grip.
Dem wars are air wars and work. Libya was humanitarian. Deal.

Wrong again I'm not a republican, I just find the left in this country to be utterly brain dead along with the far right. If you think that we would not have invaded Iraq with a dem president you're dreaming. That war wasn't over wmd or oil. It was over the petrodollar. Saddam was preparing to transact oil deals in euros threatening the petrodollar and a dem president would have done the exact same thing.
So where do you get that BS, and what are you?

I pay attention. And I'm an independent small businessman.

There are many sources out there I just grabbed these.
Not Oil, But Dollars vs. Euros

Ever wonder why Iran is in the US sights?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html

Syria is a shit show . Don't know why conservatives want us to invade that viper pit .

Yes we know you far left drones want ISIS to control the Middle East!

No. We just want the other Mid East countries to take the lead .

Conservatives talk a lot of shit, but don't have any better ideas . Actually, their ideas are worse .
What Mid East county has the ability to "take the lead". Words have meaning...put some meaning to them.

Conservatives talk a lot of shit, but don't have any better ideas . Actually, their ideas are worse .
What Mid East county has the ability to "take the lead". Words have meaning...put some meaning to them.

Saudi Arabia , Jordan, United Emirates, turkey . They have the money and weapons . After all we sold them the weapons !

I don't want to invade Syria. I'd rather see Assad in power then any of those savages who are fighting them. Muzzie savages need a strong dictator to keep them in line.

Guess you conservatives are done with the "bring freedom to the Mid East " mantra ?

That was Bushes thing. I thought the U.S. should run Iraq and Afghanistan until the savages were civilized. I can't imagine anything more idiotic than allowing the monkeys to run the circus.

Saudi Arabia , Jordan, United Emirates, turkey . They have the money and weapons . After all we sold them the weapons !
They can fight...they can't take the lead....they can't agree on whose goat to fuck first.......yo

I pay attention. And I'm an independent small businessman.

There are many sources out there I just grabbed these.
Not Oil, But Dollars vs. Euros

Ever wonder why Iran is in the US sights?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html
Nah, they just were chickenhawk fools who had to distract the chumps from their total incompetence in stopping 9/11.

Libya is not so bad? What a moron, ISIS controls most of Libya.

Libya is not so bad? What a moron, ISIS controls most of Libya.
Link to that bs, dupe? lol

Forum List

Back