Obama's U.N. Takeover Plot Exposed by Texas Judge

Rebelitarian

Sep 11, 2013

Did you know Obama is planning on handing American over to the U.N.? No!? Well, let Texas Judge Tom Head inform you and the local Fox affiliate viewers all about it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkT03qMEgMQ]Obama's U.N. Takeover Plot Exposed by Texas Judge! - YouTube[/ame]

This is on youtube for the public to see.... No copyright infringement is meant.

This is a Fair-Use Post.

:2up:

Well some of the moderators here are so worried about copyright.

The internet is all about making fair use of such important news items.

His take over plans are quite obvious. Destruction of the suburbs, takeover of rural lands, and stacking of human beings commie chink style in urban centers under a security grid via various means, especially Agenda 21. His total transformation of Amerika was/is centered around green tech.

Did you know Obama is planning on handing American over to the U.N.? No!? Well, let Texas Judge Tom Head inform you and the local Fox affiliate viewers all about it!

voices1.jpg

Oh really how has the con-tard/lib-tard debates of the last 10 years done to help America ?

Not much !!!!

Is there a problem here exposing real Globalist plans that affect real people in the real world ?

Sounds like it.

Are any of the films I post getting watched or is it all too scary for the child-like adults that seem to occupy America anymore ?

Seems that way.

Why else would we have all those FEMA death camps?

FemaDeathCamps-1.jpg

They couldn't make a youtube video about it if it weren't true

Last edited:
Oddly, I never hear about this crazy shit until you libs bring it up.... starting to wonder about you moonbats.

Oddly, I never hear about this crazy shit until you libs bring it up.... starting to wonder about you moonbats.
Actually it was brought up by a texas judge who is most likely a republican or tp. The OP was for educational purposes to show who the real "moonbats" are.

Forum List

Back