Obese Pig Cee-Lo Performs "Fuck You" at Obama Fundraiser

quit pretending adults dont make adult jokes.

There is a differance between a joke song and Rush calling a young woman a slut and a prostitute for speaking publicaly about her poltical beliefs.

Some of you brain dead cons refuse to accept that adult fact

There is a differance between a joke song and Rush calling a young woman a slut and a prostitute for speaking publicaly about her poltical beliefs.

I didnt see the big issue with Rush calling Fluke a slut. What else do you call a chick who is begging for free birth control pills and condoms, saying she can't afford the $9.00 for the pills and a $7.00 jumbo economy pack of Trojans at wal-mart? What? Is wal-mart too ghetto for her. Yep she needs her man to wear those expensive designer condoms from those high end drug stores.

After that whole Limbaugh "slut" thing, this performance must have Liberals jumping off buildings in anger...

How totally CLASSLESS. At a "Presidential" fundraiser no doubt?

Pathetic...

Cee Lo Green Performs "F**k You," Flips Off Crowd At Obama Fundraiser | RealClearPolitics

you have to understand that singing a Fuck You song and flipping off the crowd as part of the 'song' at a presidential event, even IF there was some shaking heads and disapproval of the appropriateness of the song by Obama etc. the media will never ever report it that way and the sheep here have to defend it, see, its hip becasue the O can do no wrong and in the end, frankly they cannot be humiliated because they have few standards......

However, I am willing to wager if an event for Romney contained any language, most especially anything that could construed as offensive in ANY way shape or form to the one and only Aborigine Italian Pollock midget, the media would be screaming bloody murder...and the very same here who ho hum would be foaming at the mouth.

After that whole Limbaugh "slut" thing, this performance must have Liberals jumping off buildings in anger...

How totally CLASSLESS. At a "Presidential" fundraiser no doubt?

Pathetic...

Cee Lo Green Performs "F**k You," Flips Off Crowd At Obama Fundraiser | RealClearPolitics

you have to understand that singing a Fuck You song at a presidential event, even IF there was some shaking heads and disapproval of the appropriateness of the song by Obama etc. the media will never ever report it that way and the sheep here have to defend it, see, its hip becasue the O can do no wrong and in the end, frankly they cannot be humiliated because they have few standards...

However, I am willing to wager if an event for Romney contained any offensive language, most especially anything that could construed as offensive in ANY way shape or form to the one and only Aborigine Italian Pollock midget, the media would be screaming bloody murder...
Aborigine italian midget. Lmao!

Should we tolerate the obvious double standard in the media? I think it's about time we start boycotting advertisers on liberal media outlets.

If romeny did it the republican base would be the ones to attack.

Remember its you guys who claim they are the godly party

I didnt see the big issue with Rush calling Fluke a slut. What else do you call a chick who is begging for free birth control pills and condoms, saying she can't afford the $9.00 for the pills and a $7.00 jumbo economy pack of Trojans at wal-mart? What? Is wal-mart too ghetto for her. Yep she needs her man to wear those expensive designer condoms from those high end drug stores.

because you dont care about womens rights

This is an IDEAL song for obama to use at a fundraising event. It should become his campaign theme song. By all means, the left should compare this fundraising event to Rush Limbaugh. Tell donors fuck you, flip them off, then ask them for money. Priceless.

Cee Lo should have stuck with the "radio friendly" version of the lyrics.....but then we wouldn't be talking about it would we?.......:lol:

because you dont care about womens rights
That's right. Wanna know how I found my wife? I was roaming around the desert hills, knuckles dragging along and came upon a cave where she was fast asleep. I pulled my club from my sling and grunted to wake her up. You see, I couldn't see her face very well because she was sleeping on her stomach. She woke up startled and I could see the shock and fear in her eyes. Damn! She was BEAUTIFUL! I raised my club as she turned to make a run for it, which I was happy she did because I didn't want to mess up that pretty face. Bam! Clubbed over the head knocking her clean out, threw her over my shoulder and took her home.

She's been barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen ever since.

That's music?

Why are you dodging? I dont think you have any problem with it at all, you just want something to cry about.

Why does this offend you?

A fat, undereducated untalented half-wit singing "fuck you" doesn't amuse me, nor entertain men, assbrain. Sorry. It just doesn't.

I didnt ask what you thought of his body or intellect or if it entertained you. I asked why does this offend you?

Why are you dodging? I dont think you have any problem with it at all, you just want something to cry about.

A fat, undereducated untalented half-wit singing "fuck you" doesn't amuse me, nor entertain men, assbrain. Sorry. It just doesn't.

I didnt ask what you thought of his body or intellect or if it entertained you. I asked why does this offend you?

Where did I say it offended me, assbreath?

Because its not dignified. Whoever came up with ce-lo doing that particular song there was indeed a moron.

Because its not dignified. Whoever came up with ce-lo doing that particular song there was indeed a moron.

From the article:
The Grammy-winner and Atlanta native flicked off the audience before asking, “Can I curse in here?” But he didn’t wait for the answer, belting out “f*** you!” Cee Lo ultimately switched to the censored “Forget You” lyrics.

Ok, so Cee-lo was trying to cause controversy then switched to the censored version. You're right, this is Obamas fault :doubt:

From the article:
The Grammy-winner and Atlanta native flicked off the audience before asking, “Can I curse in here?” But he didn’t wait for the answer, belting out “f*** you!” Cee Lo ultimately switched to the censored “Forget You” lyrics.

Ok, so Cee-lo was trying to cause controversy then switched to the censored version. You're right, this is Obamas fault :doubt:

I didn't say it was his fault.

Forum List

Back