Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
No collusion, then everything else goes away. First it was the alledged collusion, and then when that didn't pan out, then it was this being said, and that being said, and this being responded to, and that being responded to, but it was all based upon the idea that there was collusion with the Russians, even though that assertion had been abandoned by all who were involved early on. So it's a witch Hunt, and the taxpayers are getting killed by it all.
well not exactly, there was never any collusion reported, it was a counter intelligence investigation on hacking by the russians. that is all there is. so everything else is all hearsay from invalid anonymous sources. I challenge anyone to produce any other material.

Trump is mocking you moron. :laugh:

So Trump admitting he's under criminal investigation is mocking us ... how?

Trump isn't smart enough to mock anyone. There's no secret message hidden in his tweets. He simply is as crazy and stupid as he sounds, just like his followers.
. Trump admitted he was under a criminal investigation ? When ??

Trump isn't smart enough to mock anyone. There's no secret message hidden in his tweets. He simply is as crazy and stupid as he sounds, just like his followers.
tweeted it this morning
again, he tweeted what was reported. come on man, I know you're better than this.

tweeted it this morning
again, he tweeted what was reported. come on man, I know you're better than this.

""I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt," he said on Twitter."

keep spinning

So Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey because he was in the future going to be investigated for obstruction of justice because he fired Comey?

No.

Mike Flynn broke the law. The FBI is investigating. Comey is the head of the FBI.

With me so far? Probably not. Don’t care.

Comey was told to drop it. He didn’t. Trump fired him because of that.

Thus creating a new scandal…Obstruction of Justice.

Flynn is still under investigation.
So is Trump now.
And using that logic it's always obstruction of justice for the president to fire the FBI director because the FBI is always investigating someone.

Really, how so? This should be interesting (or at least entertaining).
If the FBI is investigating Joemoma and the president fires the FBI director, then the president is obstructing justice for that case.
Uh, no.

IF the Director is asked to stop investigating Joemoma and doesn’t do it and is THEN fired by the President, he is obstructing justice. There are potentially plenty of reasons to fire someone…

Simple question, Candy...did Donald Trump ORDER James Comey to stop investigating anyone? If he didn't...then you don't have obstruction of justice. I'm sorry but you don't.

The investigations went on despite Comey being fired. The #2 guy at the FBI testified that was the case under oath. So if the investigations went on...how could you even begin to claim obstruction of justice took place? A firing took place! A firing of someone who was disliked by both the left, the right, and a lot of the people in the FBI!

The Director of the FBI serves at the President's discretion. If the President decides the Director isn't up to the job then it's completely in his rights to fire him. He doesn't have to give a reason. He doesn't have to defend the reason.

tweeted it this morning

""I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt," he said on Twitter."

keep spinning
it's what was reported dude. he's merely responding to the WAPO. come on. he setting that dude up.

No, that's not what Trump said. You're calling Trump a liar.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
---
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
---

See? No "The media reports ...". Trump says he is being investigated, period.

And he's lying, as Trump stated in an interview that he fired Comey to stop the investigation into his Russian ties, not because of what Rosenstein wrote.

You recall wrong.. Trump said that he "HOPED" that Flynn being investigated could be dropped because Flynn was a good man. Nothing wrong with backing up a person for whom you see as a good man, and that maybe he (Flynn) was the victim of a political witch hunt in which was unfortunate for him.

Had Trump written a lettrer on Flynns behalf, I would agree, but instead Trump did it by clearing the room of all witnesses, before muscling a subordinate.

Trump knows he can't intervene with Flynn's investigation, but maybe he could speak highly of the man's character in order to change the tone or Hardline a little bit.

Trumps MO is intimidation, see the art of the deal.

---
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
---

And he's lying, as Trump stated in an interview that he fired Comey to stop the investigation into his Russian ties, not because of what Rosenstein wrote.
well yes there was by the WAPO anonymous source again. challenge that? here:

Trump appears to confirm he’s under investigation for Comey firing - The Boston Globe
"President Trump appeared to confirm Friday a Washington Post report that he’s under investigation for firing former FBI director James Comey."

Learn something for a fking change lady.

tweeted it this morning
. Was it because he had been told that by the head of the witch hunt now ?? Ok, so now it's time to mount a defense against the bullcrap. Good deal.

it's what was reported dude. he's merely responding to the WAPO. come on. he setting that dude up.

Why didn't Trump ask the FBI, or DOJ if he was under investigation. Trump had a history, as in the three times Comey told him he wasn't under investigation of asking that question.

Why is Trump getting his news from the WAPO? Or fox news? Instead of from presidential briefings.

Why didn't Trump ask the FBI, or DOJ if he was under investigation. Trump had a history, as in the three times Comey told him he wasn't under investigation of asking that question.

Why is Trump getting his news from the WAPO? Or fox news? Instead of from presidential briefings.
why not? isn't he supposed to? again, if you actually knew the brilliance of the man you'd have understood the tweet. you don't though.

---
---

Trump appears to confirm he’s under investigation for Comey firing - The Boston Globe
"President Trump appeared to confirm Friday a Washington Post report that he’s under investigation for firing former FBI director James Comey."

appears?

He flat out tweeted it

---
---

appears?

He flat out tweeted it
dude, even the globe gets it. hahahahaahahaa

The investigations went on despite Comey being fired. The #2 guy at the FBI testified that was the case under oath. So if the investigations went on...how could you even begin to claim obstruction of justice took place?

Not relevant. Trump stated thought he was stopping the investigation. Hence, obstruction of justice. Success is not necessary, just the deliberate attempt. The target of the investigation at that time doesn't matter. All that matters is Trump attempted to obstruct.

The Director of the FBI serves at the President's discretion. If the President decides the Director isn't up to the job then it's completely in his rights to fire him. He doesn't have to give a reason. He doesn't have to defend the reason.

True. But he gave a reason. To stop the investigation. Hence, obstruction of justice. If Trump had kept his mouth shut, he'd be in much less trouble.

The investigations went on despite Comey being fired. The #2 guy at the FBI testified that was the case under oath. So if the investigations went on...how could you even begin to claim obstruction of justice took place?

Not relevant. Trump stated thought he was stopping the investigation. Hence, obstruction of justice. Success is not necessary, just the deliberate attempt. The target of teh investigation doesn't matter. All that matters is trump attempted to obstruct.

True. But he gave a reason. To stop the investigation. Hence, obstruction of justice. If he had kept his mouth shut, he'd be in much less trouble.
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

giphy.gif

---
---

appears?

He flat out tweeted it

then it's about time you did.

---
---

appears?

He flat out tweeted it

as I stated, I do, he is putting the dude in a corner. one he won't come out of. just watch, it's coming.

---
---

appears?

He flat out tweeted it

as I stated, I do, he is putting the dude in a corner. one he won't come out of. just watch, it's coming.

no, if you 'got it', you'd go by what he said, not by what some hack said he said.

Forum List

Back