Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
well yes there was by the WAPO anonymous source again. challenge that? here:

Trump appears to confirm he’s under investigation for Comey firing - The Boston Globe
"President Trump appeared to confirm Friday a Washington Post report that he’s under investigation for firing former FBI director James Comey."

Learn something for a fking change lady.

appears?

He flat out tweeted it
dude, even the globe gets it. hahahahaahahaa

then it's about time you did.
as I stated, I do, he is putting the dude in a corner. one he won't come out of. just watch, it's coming.

no, if you 'got it', you'd go by what he said, not by what some hack said he said.
I go by what I know about the guy. thanks, but I'm my own man. I don't follow.

no, if you 'got it', you'd go by what he said, not by what some hack said he said.

You know about Trump

THen tell us why did he fired Comey?

Off the top of my head, I'd say he fired Comey "Cuz Russia"
It was most likely like this, he was talking to his staff and he says, damn, it's been eleven month of this russia thing and this FBI director hasn't found anything, perhaps he doesn't do his job very well and there needs to be a better investigation leader. and he didn't even look at the DNC server. How can you blame the hack to the server and never look at it? you're fired.

meaning -- incompetent.

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice? We all know that Putin acted on his own when he used his Vote Flipping Mind Control ray on voters in FL, WI, and the other states that rightfully belonged to St Hillary. Then, because he's got a weird sense of humor, he reversed the polarity and used it in CA to give Hillary a win in the "popular vote"

Does the fact that Comey is a Clinton sock puppet and that there is no evidence of collusion mean that Trump must be guilty -- of something?
It is quite possible for Trump not to have personally colluded with Russia, but still be guilty of obstruction in the exact same way Nixon was guilty of obstruction even though he did not personally break into the Watergate office complex.

If Trump was aware General Flynn violated the law by contacting the Russians during the transition, and then tried to help cover up that crime by stopping Comey from investigating, then it is an open and shut obstruction of justice.

Trump pwned himself.

You know about Trump

It was most likely like this, he was talking to his staff and he says, damn, it's been eleven month of this russia thing and this FBI director hasn't found anything, perhaps he doesn't do his job very well and there needs to be a better investigation leader. and he didn't even look at the DNC server. How can you blame the hack to the server and never look at it? you're fired.

meaning -- incompetent.
Flynn met with the Russians in December. That was not eleven months ago.

And the average special counsel investigation lasts over three years.

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice? We all know that Putin acted on his own when he used his Vote Flipping Mind Control ray on voters in FL, WI, and the other states that rightfully belonged to St Hillary. Then, because he's got a weird sense of humor, he reversed the polarity and used it in CA to give Hillary a win in the "popular vote"

Does the fact that Comey is a Clinton sock puppet and that there is no evidence of collusion mean that Trump must be guilty -- of something?
It is quite possible for Trump not to have personally colluded with Russia, but still be guilty of obstruction in the exact same way Nixon was guilty of obstruction even though he did not personally break into the Watergate office complex.

If Trump was aware General Flynn violated the law by contacting the Russians during the transition, and then tried to help cover up that crime by stopping Comey from investigating, then it is an open and shut obstruction of justice.

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

Bigfoot rode the Loch Ness monster into the FBI HQ and told Comey, "Trump said to stop the Flynn investigation. You know, the investigation that started with the fraudulently obtained FISA Warrant and then involved multiple felonies when Obamaroid Holdovers and Hillary supporters unmasked Flynn"

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

Bigfoot rode the Loch Ness monster into the FBI HQ and told Comey, "Trump said to stop the Flynn investigation. You know, the investigation that started with the fraudulently obtained FISA Warrant and then involved multiple felonies when Obamaroid Holdovers and Hillary supporters unmasked Flynn"
Our government was monitoring the Russians. Someone called the Russians and had a conversation which appeared to be a conspiracy to violate the law.

It was the duty of our government to find out who that was.

And that is how Flynn was unmasked.

Trump then tried to cover it up. Obstruction.

You know about Trump

meaning -- incompetent.
Flynn met with the Russians in December. That was not eleven months ago.

And the average special counsel investigation lasts over three years.
the russia thing happened in july 2016. you should at least learn the correct date of the first investigation.

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

can I use this?

SNOWFLAKE THINKING:

'I HOPE you can let the investigation against Flynn go' = 'I ORDER YOU to drop the case.'

Therefore...

'I HOPE the Russians hack Hillary's e-mails' = 'I ORDER RUSSIA to hack Hillary's e-mails'.

I'm convinced. Trump is obviously a Russian plant / operative...

he wrote it in his pink slip letter to him. do you have a copy?

We basically do, in that we have the Lester Holt interview, where Trump explained why he fired Comey.

Partial transcript: NBC News interview with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

---
"And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story,"
---

See? That's Trump stating he fired Comey over the Russia investigation.
He gave half a dozen reasons for firing Comey.

one no better than the next

he wrote it in his pink slip letter to him. do you have a copy?

We basically do, in that we have the Lester Holt interview, where Trump explained why he fired Comey.

Partial transcript: NBC News interview with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

---
"And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story,"
---

See? That's Trump stating he fired Comey over the Russia investigation.
yep, as incompetent I agree, eleven months of nothing and not even looking into the source of the supposed hack the DNC server, just was enough since he comey couldn't release that trump wasn't under investigation. BTW, why was he allowed to testify that in an open forum and couldn't tell the country while he was director? See the problem here? INCOMPETENT due to his ability to get passed the russia nothing.

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

Our government was monitoring the Russians. Someone called the Russians and had a conversation which appeared to be a conspiracy to violate the law.

They unmasked Flynn...because Russia.

Right

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

can I use this?
If you want to sound as retarded as he does, go for it.

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

can I use this?

Sure

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

Right
That's exactly right. You're learning.

Trump pwned himself.

Sure, he did.

Right
Frank, you're on fire this afternoon.

Forum List

Back