Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
Trump is "guilty" of defeating Hillary Clinton and making the talking heads at CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times look foolish!

To the left...that's UNFORGIVABLE!!!!

The investigation into his multiple scandals continues.
/----- We need to start investigations on why you blew up the Hindenburg, shot JR, shot JFK, drove the iceberg into the Titanic and forced Ford to build the Edsel knowing full well it would fail. With you the investigations are non ending.
280px-1958_Corsair_Daten.jpg

Obstruction of justice obstructs a process, no matter what the outcome of the process is.
Remove the words "of justice" from that, and it might make sense in any other process, but not in the case of Trump because there was no obstruction.. LOL

Last edited:
Firing the guy directing the investigation into Trump’s campaign and it’s dealings with Russia to influence (i.e. win) an election does.
So it was illegal for Trump to exercise his constitutional given authority?

Not sure he has the constitutional authority. The FBI director or the FBI isn’t mentioned in the document. Nor does it comment on the presidential rules of dismissal.

Colluding with Russia has nothing to do with Obstruction of Justice. It's a totally separate issue.

Bill Clinton was impeached for two things, perjury and Obstruction of Justice. That Obstruction of Justice was for a civil case, the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit, that had already been dismissed.

Ruh-roh. The Trump-snowflakes keep telling us it's not possible to commit Obstruction of Justice unless an actual criminal case is in progress. They apparently impeached Bill Clinton for something they now say isn't a crime.

Trump-snowflakes, if Obstruction of Justice requires an actual crime be obstructed, can you explain why the Republicans impeached Bill Clinton for Obstruction of Justice on a civil case that had already been dismissed?

This is the part that makes me shake my head the most. Obviously these dumbasses know this. They are just pretending (I hope) to be this dense.

Firing the guy directing the investigation into Trump’s campaign and it’s dealings with Russia to influence (i.e. win) an election does.
/---- Comey said many times that Trump was not under investigation. That is why Libtard Moonbats changed the narrative from collusion to obstruction. Please try and keep up.

He is now. Perhaps you should attempt to keep up as well.

The issue of obstruction of justice is so obvious, it is amazing that the rightwingers on this board don't get it.

Definition: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process ...

Trump tried to impede the investigation into Flynn's Russia connection by asking Comey to backoff. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him. He was trying to influence and impede the investigation and the legal process. His telling Comey he 'hoped' he could let the investigation go and at the same time asking Comey if he wanted to keep his job was a threat. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him.

It's really very obvious to anyone who can think about it in an unbiased way. If your boss 'suggested' you stop doing something and you continued to do it, and then he/she fired you, you would believe you were fired for not doing what the boss wanted, especially if up until that time he/she had nothing but praise for you.
So many lies in such a short post you wrote here. good grief.
/---- You mean like Billy Clintooon meeting with the AG in private on her plane talking about grandchildren? (Lynch has no grandchildren, BTW) You mean obstruction like that? How about Hildabeast breaking her blackberry with a hammer and deleting 30,0000 emails about yoga class and a wedding? You mean obstruction like that? You tool.

but but but….CLINTON!!!!

You are a whiny bitch.

The issue of obstruction of justice is so obvious, it is amazing that the rightwingers on this board don't get it.

Definition: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process ...

Trump tried to impede the investigation into Flynn's Russia connection by asking Comey to backoff. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him. He was trying to influence and impede the investigation and the legal process. His telling Comey he 'hoped' he could let the investigation go and at the same time asking Comey if he wanted to keep his job was a threat. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him.

It's really very obvious to anyone who can think about it in an unbiased way. If your boss 'suggested' you stop doing something and you continued to do it, and then he/she fired you, you would believe you were fired for not doing what the boss wanted, especially if up until that time he/she had nothing but praise for you.
/---- You mean like Billy Clintooon meeting with the AG in private on her plane talking about grandchildren? (Lynch has no grandchildren, BTW) You mean obstruction like that? How about Hildabeast breaking her blackberry with a hammer and deleting 30,0000 emails about yoga class and a wedding? You mean obstruction like that? You tool.

but but but….CLINTON!!!!

You are a whiny bitch.
/--- Can't refute my post so you attack me. Well what about Clinton meeting with Lynch in private? You buy that grandchildren story? You actually believe the 30,000 emails were about yoga and wedding plans?

If the chief of police tells Columbo to stop investigating case A and move to case B, is that obstruction of justice?

Yes, if Columbo is investigating a crime that was committed by the Chief of Police. The set up is false however;

It would be more like the mayor firing the Chief of Police when her/his department was investigating potential wrongdoing by the mayor’s staff; AFTER the mayor told the COP to “drop it”.

So it was illegal for Trump to exercise his constitutional given authority?

Not sure he has the constitutional authority. The FBI director or the FBI isn’t mentioned in the document. Nor does it comment on the presidential rules of dismissal.
The constitution describes the three branches of government and the president is the chief executive of the executive branch. The other two branches check the power of the president. It's not the FBI director that checks the power of the president.

If the chief of police tells Columbo to stop investigating case A and move to case B, is that obstruction of justice?

Yes, if Columbo is investigating a crime that was committed by the Chief of Police. The set up is false however;

It would be more like the mayor firing the Chief of Police when her/his department was investigating potential wrongdoing by the mayor’s staff; AFTER the mayor told the COP to “drop it”.
/---- How would that stop any investigation? It would be stupid to do so.

Apparently it's always illegal for a siting president to fire the FBI director. The FBI is always in the process of an investigation, thus the president cannot fire the FBI director without obstructing justice. Fuck the constitutional powers granted to the president.
Funny thing was, is that he fired Comey while Comey was supposedly conducting an investigation that didn't involve The President, but the progs say Comey was fired over an investigation that was being conducted against the President ? I'm confused.......

Comey - The president is not under investigation. End of story.

He is now.

/---- Comey said many times that Trump was not under investigation. That is why Libtard Moonbats changed the narrative from collusion to obstruction. Please try and keep up.

Yes, he did say that and Trump didn't become part of the investigation until after Comey was fired.

Tool ??? I'm on your side you flippin idiot.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Firing Comey DOES NOT rise to obstruction, and so far that is all the alt left has. It may look suspicious, but it is far from proof.

That Trump drives the liberal loons into a crazed frenzy on a daily basis is his greatest attribute. .... :thup: ... :cool:

Yet he’s the one often up at 3AM tweeting his angst:eusa_whistle:
/---- 19 minutes ago
Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 19m
The Fake News Media hates when I use what has turned out to be my very powerful Social Media - over 100 million people! I can go around them

That was stupid even for you…

The media loves the tweets; they often contradict stated policy positions, make him sound like a dumbass and give them something to talk about during their shows.

Are you really this gullible?

Trump is "guilty" of defeating Hillary Clinton and making the talking heads at CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post and the New York Times look foolish!

/----- We need to start investigations on why you blew up the Hindenburg, shot JR, shot JFK, drove the iceberg into the Titanic and forced Ford to build the Edsel knowing full well it would fail. With you the investigations are non ending.
View attachment 133427

Did you change your diaper before the tantrum or after?

View attachment 133427

Did you change your diaper before the tantrum or after?
/---- You are under too many investigations. You should resign from the board.

but but but….CLINTON!!!!

You are a whiny bitch.
/--- Can't refute my post so you attack me. Well what about Clinton meeting with Lynch in private? You buy that grandchildren story? You actually believe the 30,000 emails were about yoga and wedding plans?

No need to refute it; none of it has to do with the OP. Please start your own thread if you want to talk about 8 year old e-mails, yoga, and wedding plans.

but but but….CLINTON!!!!

You are a whiny bitch.

Well write your congressman/woman and demand an investigation. It should have been and maybe will.

Forum List

Back