Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
Firing the guy directing the investigation into Trump’s campaign and it’s dealings with Russia to influence (i.e. win) an election does.
/---- Comey said many times that Trump was not under investigation. That is why Libtard Moonbats changed the narrative from collusion to obstruction. Please try and keep up.

Yes, he did say that and Trump didn't become part of the investigation until after Comey was fired.
So Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey because he was in the future going to be investigated for obstruction of justice because he fired Comey?

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice? We all know that Putin acted on his own when he used his Vote Flipping Mind Control ray on voters in FL, WI, and the other states that rightfully belonged to St Hillary. Then, because he's got a weird sense of humor, he reversed the polarity and used it in CA to give Hillary a win in the "popular vote"

Does the fact that Comey is a Clinton sock puppet and that there is no evidence of collusion mean that Trump must be guilty -- of something?
Yes.

Colluding with Russia has nothing to do with Obstruction of Justice. It's a totally separate issue.

Bill Clinton was impeached for two things, perjury and Obstruction of Justice. That Obstruction of Justice was for a civil case, the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit, that had already been dismissed.

Ruh-roh. The Trump-snowflakes keep telling us it's not possible to commit Obstruction of Justice unless an actual criminal case is in progress. They apparently impeached Bill Clinton for something they now say isn't a crime.

Trump-snowflakes, if Obstruction of Justice requires an actual crime be obstructed, can you explain why the Republicans impeached Bill Clinton for Obstruction of Justice on a civil case that had already been dismissed?
Sounds like Covfefe to me...

Firing the guy directing the investigation into Trump’s campaign and it’s dealings with Russia to influence (i.e. win) an election does.
/---- Comey said many times that Trump was not under investigation. That is why Libtard Moonbats changed the narrative from collusion to obstruction. Please try and keep up.

Yes, he did say that and Trump didn't become part of the investigation until after Comey was fired.
So Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey because he was in the future going to be investigated for obstruction of justice because he fired Comey?

Did I say that? Nope I did not.

The issue of obstruction of justice is so obvious, it is amazing that the rightwingers on this board don't get it.

Definition: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process ...

Trump tried to impede the investigation into Flynn's Russia connection by asking Comey to backoff. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him. He was trying to influence and impede the investigation and the legal process. His telling Comey he 'hoped' he could let the investigation go and at the same time asking Comey if he wanted to keep his job was a threat. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him.

It's really very obvious to anyone who can think about it in an unbiased way. If your boss 'suggested' you stop doing something and you continued to do it, and then he/she fired you, you would believe you were fired for not doing what the boss wanted, especially if up until that time he/she had nothing but praise for you.
So many lies in such a short post you wrote here. good grief.
/---- You mean like Billy Clintooon meeting with the AG in private on her plane talking about grandchildren? (Lynch has no grandchildren, BTW) You mean obstruction like that? How about Hildabeast breaking her blackberry with a hammer and deleting 30,0000 emails about yoga class and a wedding? You mean obstruction like that? You tool.

but but but….CLINTON!!!!

You are a whiny bitch.
/--- Can't refute my post so you attack me. Well what about Clinton meeting with Lynch in private? You buy that grandchildren story? You actually believe the 30,000 emails were about yoga and wedding plans?

No need to refute it; none of it has to do with the OP. Please start your own thread if you want to talk about 8 year old e-mails, yoga, and wedding plans.
/------
1.)
Learn how to count you simpleton. 2017 - 2014 = 3 years not 8.
Clinton said she deleted the personal emails — "emails about planning Chelsea's wedding or my mother's funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends as well as yoga routines, family vacations," she said — sometime in the fall of 2014

2.)
Comey cites Lynch-Clinton meeting for lost faith in Justice ... - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/comey-loretta-lynch-clinton...meeting/index.html

3.)
FBI: Bill Clinton aide destroyed Hillary Clinton's phones with hammer ...
www.businessinsider.com/how-hillary-clinton-aide-destroyed-phones-2016-9

Sep 2, 2016 - The FBI said that the aide recalled "two instances where he destroyed Clinton's old mobilephones by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer...

Apparently it's always illegal for a siting president to fire the FBI director. The FBI is always in the process of an investigation, thus the president cannot fire the FBI director without obstructing justice. Fuck the constitutional powers granted to the president.
Funny thing was, is that he fired Comey while Comey was supposedly conducting an investigation that didn't involve The President, but the progs say Comey was fired over an investigation that was being conducted against the President ? I'm confused.......

Comey - The president is not under investigation. End of story.

He is now.
By whom, Comey's BBF ??? What a flippin circus it all is. You progs costing the taxpayers millions chasing your ghost will have to be paid back, and hopefully it will come in the form of political payback.

The LIBs have a problem. They are actually convinced that President Trump is so stupid he thought that by firing Comey the 'Russian collusion' bullshit LIB wet dream would just go away.
They actually believe President Trump is that stupid.
The LIB MSM are made up of a bunch of people with the mental development of six years olds.

Did I say that? Nope I did not.
No you didn't say that. I simply connected the dots for the previous quotes.

The issue of obstruction of justice is so obvious, it is amazing that the rightwingers on this board don't get it.

Definition: the crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process ...

Trump tried to impede the investigation into Flynn's Russia connection by asking Comey to backoff. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him. He was trying to influence and impede the investigation and the legal process. His telling Comey he 'hoped' he could let the investigation go and at the same time asking Comey if he wanted to keep his job was a threat. When Comey didn't back off, he fired him.

It's really very obvious to anyone who can think about it in an unbiased way. If your boss 'suggested' you stop doing something and you continued to do it, and then he/she fired you, you would believe you were fired for not doing what the boss wanted, especially if up until that time he/she had nothing but praise for you.

This is a legal issue, you clearly do not have a legal mind. Thank goodness I am here to help you out. Here is what a famous (liberal) legal mind thinks about your obstruction charge- your welcome.

Dershowitz, also a criminal law expert and the author of more than 30 books, said, “The president could have told Comey, you are commanded, directed, to drop the prosecution against Flynn. The president has the right to do that. Comey acknowledges that. He says in the statement that historically, historically presidents have done that to the Justice Department."

“But in the last few years, we've had a tradition of separation, but that tradition doesn't create crime," said Dershowitz. "Remember also what the president could have done. He could have said to Comey, stop this investigation, I am now pardoning Flynn."
Liberal Dershowitz on Trump: It's Not 'Obstruction,' There's No 'Crime'

No.

Mike Flynn broke the law. The FBI is investigating. Comey is the head of the FBI.

With me so far? Probably not. Don’t care.

Comey was told to drop it. He didn’t. Trump fired him because of that.

Thus creating a new scandal…Obstruction of Justice.

Flynn is still under investigation.
So is Trump now.

Apparently it's always illegal for a siting president to fire the FBI director. The FBI is always in the process of an investigation, thus the president cannot fire the FBI director without obstructing justice. Fuck the constitutional powers granted to the president.
Funny thing was, is that he fired Comey while Comey was supposedly conducting an investigation that didn't involve The President, but the progs say Comey was fired over an investigation that was being conducted against the President ? I'm confused.......

He is now.
By whom, Comey's BBF ??? What a flippin circus it all is. You progs costing the taxpayers millions chasing your ghost will have to be paid back, and hopefully it will come in the form of political payback.

Trump’s DOJ picked Mueller. The GOP controlled Senate and their Intel Committee are holding hearings.

The Democrats have no power to do anything. You’re wrong as always.

No.

Mike Flynn broke the law. The FBI is investigating. Comey is the head of the FBI.

So is Trump now.
You use Comey, yet you ignore what Comey says or said ? LOL.

He is now.

Trump’s DOJ picked Mueller. The GOP controlled Senate and their Intel Committee are holding hearings.

The Democrats have no power to do anything. You’re wrong as always.
We shall see.

No.

So is Trump now.
You use Comey, yet you ignore what Comey says or said ? LOL.

Only in your fantasy land.

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice? We all know that Putin acted on his own when he used his Vote Flipping Mind Control ray on voters in FL, WI, and the other states that rightfully belonged to St Hillary. Then, because he's got a weird sense of humor, he reversed the polarity and used it in CA to give Hillary a win in the "popular vote"

Does the fact that Comey is a Clinton sock puppet and that there is no evidence of collusion mean that Trump must be guilty -- of something?

The creator of the Idiot-Gram*** has a new creation, a poll of idiotic proportion.

***Idiot-Gram, a phrase or single sentence post which lacks substance and is neither thoughtful or thought provoking

No.

So is Trump now.
And using that logic it's always obstruction of justice for the president to fire the FBI director because the FBI is always investigating someone.

No.

So is Trump now.
And using that logic it's always obstruction of justice for the president to fire the FBI director because the FBI is always investigating someone.

Really, how so? This should be interesting (or at least entertaining).

No.

So is Trump now.

Really, how so? This should be interesting (or at least entertaining).
If the FBI is investigating Joemoma and the president fires the FBI director, then the president is obstructing justice for that case.

Forum List

Back