Obuma hiding under Oval Office desk..North Korea Threatens Imminent Strikes Against South, Warns U.S

Yeah, people freaked out the first hundred times north Korea threatened to nuke someone, now people get that they are full of hot air. Let's say they get one of their shitty, 50's style nukes off. Next step, north Korea is destroyed, we know that, they know that, and every so often as an ego boost to themselves they talk like that's not the case. I doubt Obama "hid" more likely he yawned like we should.

Perhaps he did what he away does, leaves Biden in charge and goes play golf!...What a fucking world leader this boy is!
So this thread was never about north Korea, you should have just titled it "guess how much I still hate Obama!!"

OK, that will work!

Yeah, people freaked out the first hundred times north Korea threatened to nuke someone, now people get that they are full of hot air. Let's say they get one of their shitty, 50's style nukes off. Next step, north Korea is destroyed, we know that, they know that, and every so often as an ego boost to themselves they talk like that's not the case. I doubt Obama "hid" more likely he yawned like we should.

and russia and china get involved and nuclear spiral toward destruction

This kid is trying to get an attention because he is being ignored globally. He threatened south many times.
Vigilante what do you expect Obama should do? Start bombing them? Funny how you can see Obama hiding under the table. Last time I read he was playing golf.

First thing you do is slap them down HARD when they get out of line... watch what they do and react....NOT play golf!
They know they are blustering, we know they are blustering we "slap them down hard" they panic that somethings happening now, they know they can't win and throw nukes every which way they can. So, your plan is a great way to start nuclear war if nothing else.

Might as well get it over with, and we don't need nukes Then we move on to Iran...who will be shitting bricks if we took care of that N.Korea problem, for good!
Right? I mean what is taking world war 3 so damn long to start, can we finally all die in radioactive fallout? There are other countries in the world and stupid choices like that is how you piss off a whole bunch of countries at once. The "lets just bomb them" attitude is probably the laziest, least thinking argument for anything.

Damn, if he couldn't take care of a little fucking thing like a RED LINE with a 2 bit dictator in Syria, WTF is this pansy going to do with a guy with NUKES and Ballistic missiles? Perhaps he'll resign, and let Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden handle it.... Joe will show them N. Koreans his SHOTGUN..... That ought to scare the shit out of them, ...knowing that idiot HAS a gun is enough to scare the shit out of most sane people!

Yahoo ^
North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States. The threats came amid escalating military tensions on the Korean peninsula following a landmine attack South Korea blamed on the North and ahead of a major South Korea-US joint military exercise condemned by Pyongyang. They also coincided with celebrations in both Koreas to mark the 70th anniversary of the Korean peninsula's 1945 liberation from Japanese colonial rule.

Got a question....why don't all you war mongering, war loving keyboard soldiers get off your ass's and join the effin military? I'll tell you why, your either too damned old to join or you love spilling our childrens blood over shit you believe in...either way, WAR IS HELL

Been there, done that...have YOU, Thugery?
Knowing your marked at your back as a liar. I very doubt you've been there done that. If you did that you will not be talking trash. I know lots of vets and active military members. None of them would like to go to war. UNLESS they are being called on. If you've done that you've seen wrath of hell and you are willing to do it again because you are behind your keyboard. STFU.

You know shit! YOU never served, you're simply BULLSHIT!

No I never serve and I do not pretend to be one.
YOU are pretending to be one. So who is a bullshit.

You keep making accusations about people and fail miserably at proving anything, THAT is a bullshit artist. Because you say it does not make it true, I suggest you cease

Got a question....why don't all you war mongering, war loving keyboard soldiers get off your ass's and join the effin military? I'll tell you why, your either too damned old to join or you love spilling our childrens blood over shit you believe in...either way, WAR IS HELL

Knowing your marked at your back as a liar. I very doubt you've been there done that. If you did that you will not be talking trash. I know lots of vets and active military members. None of them would like to go to war. UNLESS they are being called on. If you've done that you've seen wrath of hell and you are willing to do it again because you are behind your keyboard. STFU.

Ask Hossfly if I served! You silly bastard!
Hossfly lies just like you do.

Damn, if he couldn't take care of a little fucking thing like a RED LINE with a 2 bit dictator in Syria, WTF is this pansy going to do with a guy with NUKES and Ballistic missiles? Perhaps he'll resign, and let Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden handle it.... Joe will show them N. Koreans his SHOTGUN..... That ought to scare the shit out of them, ...knowing that idiot HAS a gun is enough to scare the shit out of most sane people!

Yahoo ^
North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States. The threats came amid escalating military tensions on the Korean peninsula following a landmine attack South Korea blamed on the North and ahead of a major South Korea-US joint military exercise condemned by Pyongyang. They also coincided with celebrations in both Koreas to mark the 70th anniversary of the Korean peninsula's 1945 liberation from Japanese colonial rule.

YES.....10 Years US Navy Petty Officer DP 2nd Class

Ask Hossfly if I served! You silly bastard!
Now your asking for a help to prove yourself. What a bullshiter. Keep trying you might impress me. [emoji36]

Why would I care what you little piss ant thinks?
Sure you do. You brought Hossfly as your witness. That is so funny. I don't believe you anyway. If you don't have anything good to say.. You can now go away.

Yahoo ^
You white boys are afraid of your own shadow. You should be familiar with the fact that mental illness runs in the family in power over there in N. Korea. You display the same idiotic symptoms. I was over there 3 years and they never attacked S. Korea. Now you really think they are going to attack the US? :laugh:

Was this crazy kid leader than? You know, the one that kills his family with hungry dogs that eat them?
No. His insane father or grandfather was in power. You guys probably see the same doctor.
Retard

Yahoo ^
You white boys are afraid of your own shadow. You should be familiar with the fact that mental illness runs in the family in power over there in N. Korea. You display the same idiotic symptoms. I was over there 3 years and they never attacked S. Korea. Now you really think they are going to attack the US? :laugh:

Was this crazy kid leader than? You know, the one that kills his family with hungry dogs that eat them?
No. His insane father or grandfather was in power. You guys probably see the same doctor.
So your knowledge of the current situation is all HORSESHIT... Thanks for clearing that up!
Asslips is horseshit.

Yahoo ^

Retard
Thanks for sharing your issues. When were you diagnosed with your retardation?

You keep making accusations about people and fail miserably at proving anything, THAT is a bullshit artist. Because you say it does not make it true, I suggest you cease
Meeehhhh. Are you crying? Nobody cry internet. You keep saying fail miserably. Where? Go see your dentist they might give you soap to clean your mouth. That will also remove your dick breath.

Yahoo ^

Retard
You are the retard.

North Korea is incapable of invading the south.
They couldn't afford an invasion that lasts more than a week

But at least they can scare the shit out of Vigilante

Last edited:

Retard
You are the retard.
Try harder to convince me. Take your best shot.

North Korea is incapable of invading the south.
They couldn't afford an invasion that lasts more than a week

But at least they can scare the shit out of Vigilante

And that is the whole point, to scare the weak people in the populations in the west. They then cry out and Un feels powerful and LOOKS powerful to the people around him in his own country that may have designs on offing him and taking his position.

This scenario plays out every year or two for exactly the same reasons and with exactly the same results. Conservatives crap themselves and hide under their blanky until the whole thing blows over again.

North Korea is zero threat to the US. They have tested atomic weapons with a yield of .1 to 12 kilotons. The US has thousands of thermo-nuclear bombs with an average yield of 3,500 kilotons.

Why exactly are cons here so terrified of every squeaking mouse in the world?

So your knowledge of the current situation is all HORSESHIT... Thanks for clearing that up!
See what I mean? I just told you their family are nutcases with a history of doing this. Youre response shows you cant even stay lucid long enough to figure it out. Go take your meds you crazy white boy.
laugh.gif

Isn't THAT how they got Nukes in the first place, but I wouldn't expect a porch monkey to know that!
What are you talking about crazy white boy? Your meds had nothing to do with them having nukes.
laugh.gif

Apparently your own CRAZY FAMILY remark, has completely slipped whatever semblance of a mind you had! Too fucking funny! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WTF? :laugh:

Here you go crazy white boy. If you wont believe a Black god here is another white boy. He may not be as crazy as you are but he is white.

North Korea threatens to attack U.S. - CNN.com

"A former Army general who participated in previous Ulchi exercises said it's nothing more than the bluster of young tyrant who perhaps feels marginalized by more serious foes.

"One of the key propaganda goals of the young leader is to just get on the radar of the U.S.," said retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, now a national security analyst for CNN. "With all the other things we're focused on -- ISIS, al Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, Russia and Ukraine, etc., Kim Jong Un wants to ensure he grabs attention.""
It is actually coming from China who has NK on a leash. They are obviously getting out in front of a Russian nuclear attack against US (after China invades Taiwan) in order to deceive the rest of the world into believing the attack came from NK instead of their new friend - Putin - Perestroika - means deception. Without it where would they be?

I saw a film recently and there is a way to take out the leader of North Korea....
But I don't think the Libs have the stomach for that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back