Obuma making Putin the FORCE behind Russia trying to becoming the World's most influential!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
  • Netanyahu and Putin agree to expand and deepen military coordination
    i24 News ^ | November 30th, 2015 | Tal Shalev
    Putin also extended his good wishes ahead of the "very bright" Jewish holiday of Hanukkah Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Paris climate summit on Monday. The two leaders, who last met in Moscow in September have reportedly agreed to deepen military coordination in order to avoid unwanted clashes in Syria, an Israeli official told i24news diplomatic correspondent Tal Shalev. During the meeting, Netanyahu told Putin that the "events of recent days prove the importance of our coordination, our de-confliction mechanisms, our attempts to cooperate with each other to prevent...

Go play with teh kittehs, Vag, this talk of war is too grown-up for you.

In a nutshell, wars cost money, lots of money, like trillions.

Now which works out better for the US:

1) We spend more trillions on mideast wars and not have anything for domestic programs;

OR

2) We let Russia spend trillions on mideast wars, making Russia so broke that they become our bitch.

1) We spend more trillions on mideast wars and not have anything for domestic programs;

OR

2) We let Russia spend trillions on mideast wars, making Russia so broke that they become our bitch.

Oh, Russia can lead the way to defeating ISIS, and also will get the THANKS and INFLUENCE with the rest of the world that it deserves. With Russia then having influence with the entire ME, watch what happens to oil prices... even Fracking has been stated as needing approx $60 a barrel to be cost effective, a 50+% increase in the current price! But I wouldn't expect a hooker to know that!

Vag, still showing us how clueless you are about the present state of Russia while you continue to suck Putin's dick
in your dreams?
Russia's Economy Is a Mess — and Its Problems Aren't Going Away | VICE News

Russia's Economy Is Cratering—and This Explains Why

Russia faces toughest economic challenges in modern history – Medvedev

Yup, Putin's leadership is making Russia go broke, some economist are projecting an insolvent Russia!
But that's OK, Obama will look like the 2nd coming of Ronald Reagan when Russia collapses. How ironic would that be? :oops-28:

OR

Oh, Russia can lead the way to defeating ISIS, and also will get the THANKS and INFLUENCE with the rest of the world that it deserves. With Russia then having influence with the entire ME, watch what happens to oil prices... even Fracking has been stated as needing approx $60 a barrel to be cost effective, a 50+% increase in the current price! But I wouldn't expect a hooker to know that!

Russia will not and never influence the whole ME. Because of Putin support to Iran and Syria.
But I admire your support to Russian thugs Pootin which has done nothing to help you or this country.

Forum List

Back