Obvious Global Warming

Like in Chicago where they have not had a Republican mayor in almost a 100 years?
You fool, that makes no sense. You cant gerrymander a city. Where do you people come from? Freaking convention of stupid around here.. .

Say what dumb ass democrats have been doing it for ever

You ever hear of the Chicago democratic machine ignoramus? God damn fool the Chicago democratic machine is what won JFK presidency

Hillary and Obama tried to go national with it

Cook County Democratic Party - Wikipedia

The Cook County Democratic Party is a political party which represents voters in 50 wards in the city of Chicago and 30 suburban townships of Cook County. The organization has dominated Chicago politics (and consequently, Illinois politics) since the 1930s. It relies on a tight organizational structure of ward and township committeemen to elect candidates. At the height of its influence under Richard J. Daleyin the 1960s, it was one of the most powerful political machines in American history. Party members have been convicted of public corruption. By the beginning of the 21st century the party had largely ceased to function as a machine due to the decline of political patronage following the issuing of the Shakman Decrees. The current Chairman is Joseph Berrios.

So does Chicago popular vote for Mayor go to Republicans, but by some "gerrymandered" system the Mayor goes to the Democrats?

Chicago is not gerrymandered for election of the mayor as everyone in the city votes for one person. Democrats just outnumber Republicans by a large margin. When it comes to representatives in city state and local governments, they can be gerrymandered.

Bull shit....

Not you posting as bad as the OP

I am a Chicago guy numb nuts born and raised left in 2004

Hey Dip Shit....

Pumped Storage uses more energy than

what it produces, it's only good for producing

more revenue by selling more electricity at peak demand

when electricity prices are at their highest.....

Such ignorance, pumped storage simply stores the energy that was produced elsewhere at peak production. It's only as expensive as the watts extracted at the total cost used to store those watts

The ignorance is all yours....

Pumped-storage hydroelectricity - Wikipedia
You fool...your link literally confirms every word he said...you never read a word of it, obviously.

Hey Dick brain...

Did you read it again? :dance:
Yes idiot, I did. Extra, produced energy is used to run pumps to raise water to a higher elevation, thus storing extra energy in the form of the potential energy of the water.

Literally EXACTLY what the other poster said. Then you did a little google search for a page title you thought meant something else, and quickly posted it here without reading a word of it.

In essence, what you ALWAYS do.

Think about it dumb ass...

You are pumping water up

to run it through turbines

at a lower elevation.....

You liberals are so stupid....

It's a net loss....

Like in Chicago where they have not had a Republican mayor in almost a 100 years?
You fool, that makes no sense. You cant gerrymander a city. Where do you people come from? Freaking convention of stupid around here.. .

You ever hear of the Chicago democratic machine ignoramus? God damn fool the Chicago democratic machine is what won JFK presidency

The Cook County Democratic Party is a political party which represents voters in 50 wards in the city of Chicago and 30 suburban townships of Cook County. The organization has dominated Chicago politics (and consequently, Illinois politics) since the 1930s. It relies on a tight organizational structure of ward and township committeemen to elect candidates. At the height of its influence under Richard J. Daleyin the 1960s, it was one of the most powerful political machines in American history. Party members have been convicted of public corruption. By the beginning of the 21st century the party had largely ceased to function as a machine due to the decline of political patronage following the issuing of the Shakman Decrees. The current Chairman is Joseph Berrios.

So does Chicago popular vote for Mayor go to Republicans, but by some "gerrymandered" system the Mayor goes to the Democrats?

Chicago is not gerrymandered for election of the mayor as everyone in the city votes for one person. Democrats just outnumber Republicans by a large margin. When it comes to representatives in city state and local governments, they can be gerrymandered.
That's my point regarding that. I am being facetious with Bear513's statements that Illinois is an example of Democratic gerrymandering.

No it's not. Illinois just overwhelmingly votes Democratic.

In many Republican areas however, and in the US writ-large, Republicans LOSE the popular vote but still win majorities in the representative chambers. (Whether state or Congressional House).

You are a fucking tard..dont tell me about my home state asshole

download (9).jpeg

That's my point regarding that. I am being facetious with Bear513's statements that Illinois is an example of Democratic gerrymandering.

In many Republican areas however, and in the US writ-large, Republicans LOSE the popular vote but still win majorities in the representative chambers. (Whether state or Congressional House).

View attachment 169689

So that "sea of red", does it equal about 1/3rd of the total population of the state?

Why should they matter more?

Hmmm....no, I think you should just flail away.

Well bitch, it's not Indiana, I know that much.

So, do you know? Or do I have to school you on that there?
Of course I know, cracka. Do you think you are the only person ever to appreciate Robert Johnson?

You surely lacked on saying so, boy. So tell us, whatis Robert Johnson the pioneer of?

Tick Tock, and it's 2 words.
Impressing crackas?

Holy fuck, you're stupid! :eek:

The correct answer is slide guitar, but you're way too much of a faggot to know that.

Now go rotate yur ass on a cactus, k? Leftist fucking lying cocksuck.
See what I mean? You come here to soothe yourself. You have no idea what I do or don't know about Robert Johnson. I was literally able to just sit here and let you go into a tailspin until you flamed out and soothed yourself .

And no, dummy, Robert Johnson did not pioneer slide guitar. All that tantrum for nothing....

Such ignorance, pumped storage simply stores the energy that was produced elsewhere at peak production. It's only as expensive as the watts extracted at the total cost used to store those watts

You fool...your link literally confirms every word he said...you never read a word of it, obviously.

Hey Dick brain...

Yes idiot, I did. Extra, produced energy is used to run pumps to raise water to a higher elevation, thus storing extra energy in the form of the potential energy of the water.

Literally EXACTLY what the other poster said. Then you did a little google search for a page title you thought meant something else, and quickly posted it here without reading a word of it.

You are pumping water up

It's a net loss....

It is, but not by much.

Next you'll tell us making batteries are a net loss so we should give up on making batteries.

Let's all just use boiler-engines for our cars and keep the fires stoked through the night so we never have to jump start it.

Of course I know, cracka. Do you think you are the only person ever to appreciate Robert Johnson?

You surely lacked on saying so, boy. So tell us, whatis Robert Johnson the pioneer of?

Impressing crackas?

The correct answer is slide guitar, but you're way too much of a faggot to know that.

See what I mean? You come here to soothe yourself. You have no idea what I do or don't know about Robert Johnson. I was literally able to just sit here and let you go into a tailspin until you flamed out and soothed yourself .

And no, dummy, Robert Johnson did not pioneer slide guitar. All that tantrum for nothing....

Stfu faggot, you're irrelevant, and full of shit.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

How can they lose the popular vote and get elected? You are not making any sense whatsoever! All elections are decided by the popular vote except for President..

Hey Dick brain...

You are pumping water up

It's a net loss....
Of course it is, as is every process of creating or storing energy. You posted an example of storing energy that was produced elsewhere, in an effort to argue the opposite. You fucked up and posted shit you don't understand. Now you look stupid and should probably just shut up.

Impressing crackas?

Stfu faggot, you're irrelevant, and full of shit.

I am partial to re-pube-lickers myself...just saying, not calling anyone it. But while we're mentioning slurs I like that one :)

Impressing crackas?

You probably don't even know what 12 bars means.

Hey Dick brain...

You are pumping water up

It's a net loss....

Next these retards will argue that perpetual motion does not go against the laws of thermodynamics ..

A perpetual motion machine of the first kind produces work without the input of energy. It thus violates the firstlaw of thermodynamics: the law of conservation of energy. A perpetual motion machine of the second kind is a machine which spontaneously converts thermal energy into mechanical work.
Perpetual motion - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Perpetual_motion

About

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

How can they lose the popular vote and get elected? You are not making any sense whatsoever! All elections are decided by the popular vote except for President..
In a situation such as President, House of Representatives, and state representatives that are by districts and not state wide. They can win while losing popular vote by obvious means discussed previously.

Hey Dick brain...

You are pumping water up

It's a net loss....

Next these retards will argue that perpetual motion does not go against the laws of thermodynamics ..

A perpetual motion machine of the first kind produces work without the input of energy. It thus violates the firstlaw of thermodynamics: the law of conservation of energy. A perpetual motion machine of the second kind is a machine which spontaneously converts thermal energy into mechanical work.
Perpetual motion - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Perpetual_motion

About

Only Nikki Haley would fight strawmen. She's taking names, and getting her face beat in while doing it.

People say look at the weather in New York, in Mid West! No Global Warming!

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

Ok. I'll get Uncle trump on the phone and ask him to re-join the Paris Climate Accord.

Only kidding :lmao:
More nonsense from the GOPedos?

Can't refute the obvious temperature data?

Manipulated data

View attachment 169654
Real dumb bitch.

gfs_world-ced_t2_1-day.png

Climate Reanalyzer

Impressing crackas?

You probably don't even know what 12 bars means.
It means very little, unless you attach the word "blues" to it. Describe the dominant chord for me.

View attachment 169689

So that "sea of red", does it equal about 1/3rd of the total population of the state?

Were is all the minoritys at in that sea of red?

Nope in the sea of blue that they vote against there own pocket book ..

It's called indoctrination fool ..by the democrats

View attachment 169689

Were is all the minoritys at in that sea of red?

Nope in the sea of blue that they vote against there own pocket book ..

It's called indoctrination fool ..by the democrats

It is common that racists believe blacks too ignorant to vote for their own self interest.

Forum List

Back