Obvious Global Warming

You probably don't even know what 12 bars means.
It means very little, unless you attach the word "blues" to it. Describe the dominant chord for me.

Quite often A5, faggot.

Unless a cracka wants to get fancy, then it could be G7, d9, whatever. :)

It's the progression, not the key. ;)
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. A dominant chord is any chord built off the 5th of a diatonic scale which uses the notes found in that scale.

Describe a diatonic scale for me.

Well, that's what you get for thinking that learning a few chords out of a beginner book arms you to debate the machinations of music with a classically trained musician. Now, take this valuable lesson you have learned tonight and apply it to your idiotic climate science denial.

GFY faggot. I've learned more than you'll ever know, I'm afraid that's obvious.

I thought I was using the traditional moniker for the Republicans, am I wrong?
I tried to be nice and warn you, now reported.
You aren't nice, I'm sure you're a hateful racist who enables other hateful racists to make laws in the US.

I don't know what country you're from, but that's not how it works here..

Sure it is.

A bunch of racists get together, gerrymander districts, and somehow win a majority in congress despite losing the majority vote even when congressional districts are supposed to be equal in population and won by popular vote.

It is painfully obvious you so called GOPs who supported a PEDOphile, are racist, and a minority party of mostly white men over 65 years of age.

In your strongest racist state, Alabama, 60% of people under the age of 35 voted against the racist GOPs.

Why are you anti science and don't even know what the definition of what a pedophile is?

Roy Moore. LOL

I tried to be nice and warn you, now reported.
You aren't nice, I'm sure you're a hateful racist who enables other hateful racists to make laws in the US.

I don't know what country you're from, but that's not how it works here..

Sure it is.

A bunch of racists get together, gerrymander districts, and somehow win a majority in congress despite losing the majority vote even when congressional districts are supposed to be equal in population and won by popular vote.

It is painfully obvious you so called GOPs who supported a PEDOphile, are racist, and a minority party of mostly white men over 65 years of age.

In your strongest racist state, Alabama, 60% of people under the age of 35 voted against the racist GOPs.

Why are you anti science and don't even know what the definition of what a pedophile is?

Roy Moore. LOL

Proof? NO? Not again.

It means very little, unless you attach the word "blues" to it. Describe the dominant chord for me.

Quite often A5, faggot.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. A dominant chord is any chord built off the 5th of a diatonic scale which uses the notes found in that scale.

And here we have another semi-literate ass that thinks that is a reply. LOL

I'm 5 beers in and don't give a fuck. Have that fucker spell me a Mixolydian scale and we'll call it even, deal?

The mixolydian mode is a diatonic scale starting on the 5th tone of a major (ionian) scale, using the key signature of the Ionian scale.

But I'm sure you knew that....:rolleyes:

You fool...your link literally confirms every word he said...you never read a word of it, obviously.

Hey Dick brain...

Did you read it again? :dance:
Yes idiot, I did. Extra, produced energy is used to run pumps to raise water to a higher elevation, thus storing extra energy in the form of the potential energy of the water.

Literally EXACTLY what the other poster said. Then you did a little google search for a page title you thought meant something else, and quickly posted it here without reading a word of it.

In essence, what you ALWAYS do.

Think about it dumb ass...

You are pumping water up

to run it through turbines

at a lower elevation.....

You liberals are so stupid....

It's a net loss....

It is, but not by much.

Next you'll tell us making batteries are a net loss so we should give up on making batteries.

Let's all just use boiler-engines for our cars and keep the fires stoked through the night so we never have to jump start it.

I'm glad that you have admitted that

pumped storage is a net loss as far

as producing energy goes....

I love how you guys always try to muddy

the waters of the truth with this type bullshit....

Facing reality and being honest is a good

first step if you are ever to recover from liberalism.

Were is all the minoritys at in that sea of red?
Uh...hey genius...has it crossed your mind that the counties colored red might enjoy as low as 51% majorities for Republican voters?

Of course it didn't. Damn this website is chock full of stupid people.

Not as dumb as the twats in Indiana, fool
Huh? Whether or not that is true has no bearing on the fact that you are very stupid. What a bizarre defense...

No you are dumber then a box of rocks

Me smart, I left the hell hole high taxed state of the Chicago area to low cost of living low taxes of south Carolina, jobs a plenty

And you still live in fucking Indiana

Lol

View attachment 169691

Yep, love this city. Great art scene, great academics, great parks...the kind of place people like you are forced to avoid, lest you feel embarrassed of yourself all the time.

Quite often A5, faggot.

I'm 5 beers in and don't give a fuck. Have that fucker spell me a Mixolydian scale and we'll call it even, deal?

The mixolydian mode is a diatonic scale starting on the 5th tone of a major (ionian) scale, using the key signature of the Ionian scale.

I didn't see you spell anything.

Spell me a C major Mixolydian. Easy, amirite? :dunno:

Were is all the minoritys at in that sea of red?
Uh...hey genius...has it crossed your mind that the counties colored red might enjoy as low as 51% majorities for Republican voters?

Of course it didn't. Damn this website is chock full of stupid people.

Not as dumb as the twats in Indiana, fool
Huh? Whether or not that is true has no bearing on the fact that you are very stupid. What a bizarre defense...

No you are dumber then a box of rocks

Me smart, I left the hell hole high taxed state of the Chicago area to low cost of living low taxes of south Carolina, jobs a plenty

And you still live in fucking Indiana

Lol

View attachment 169691

Yep, love this city. Great art scene, great academics, great parks...the kind of place people like you are forced to avoid, lest you feel embarrassed of yourself all the time.

Yeah, I'd avoid that if I didn't want to freeze my ass off, for sure! :2up:

Indeed it is easy. In fact, I just gave you the tools to spell one in any key, so you don't have to run around pretending you know something about this, and only being able to spell it in the key with no sharps or flats. How embarrassing!

You're welcome!

You fool...your link literally confirms every word he said...you never read a word of it, obviously.

Hey Dick brain...

Yes idiot, I did. Extra, produced energy is used to run pumps to raise water to a higher elevation, thus storing extra energy in the form of the potential energy of the water.

Literally EXACTLY what the other poster said. Then you did a little google search for a page title you thought meant something else, and quickly posted it here without reading a word of it.

You are pumping water up

It's a net loss....
Of course it is, as is every process of creating or storing energy. You posted an example of storing energy that was produced elsewhere, in an effort to argue the opposite. You fucked up and posted shit you don't understand. Now you look stupid and should probably just shut up.

It's you that has proven your self to be stupid....

Plain to see....

Hey Dick brain...

You are pumping water up

It's a net loss....
Of course it is, as is every process of creating or storing energy. You posted an example of storing energy that was produced elsewhere, in an effort to argue the opposite. You fucked up and posted shit you don't understand. Now you look stupid and should probably just shut up.

Plain to see....
Sorry crybaby....better go review the discussion. You made a stupid mistake, and it happened because you are rabid (causing you to disagree, without knowing exactly why), ignorant (you clearly knew nothing about the topic), and lazy (you didn't take a few minutes to learn about it or about your own link).

And you do this a LOT.

Indeed it is easy. In fact, I just gave you the tools to spell one in any key, so you don't have to run around pretending you know something about this, and only being able to spell it in the key with no sharps or flats. How embarrassing!

You're welcome!

Nah, you spell it or fuck off. You're not getting me like that, faggot.

You want some of this? Come get some! I'll give you what fer all I can, believe that.

I don't be knowing how to do all dat dere, now. :rolleyes:

You're welcome!

You want some of this? Come get some! I'll give you what fer all I can, believe that.

That's right, you don't know. Your failures so far with the nomenclature betray your ignorance of this topic.

Sure it is.

Please, continue to defend pedophilia. That worked for the GOP who supported a PEDOphile so well the first round in Alabama.

You said "In your strongest racist state..."

Just what country are you from? Russia? China? Cuba? Venezuela? North Korea?

Is Alabama not the most racist state? It's 100% white GOP who supported a PEDO. Well minus one Democratic Senator now.

Yet the state is almost 50% black.

Where are all the black Alabama politicians?
People say look at the weather in New York, in Mid West! No Global Warming!

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

What your map shows is that if we take the North American Cold Trough and spread it out everywhere else, it would bring all the other places back down to normal! The only unusual thing here is that for now, all the cold air is too concentrated in one spot.
No it doesn't show that at all lol. Since if you actually did that you'd notice that the average temperature is now about 1C higher than it was in 1850s.

Actually it's something like 4C higher in the Arctic circle and northward.

I'll reiterate: What difference does it make?

Do you have any idea how many environmental rules Donald Trump has nullified in only one year?

60 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump
Of course, all of that can be undone in exactly the same manner that it was done, after President Pence loses in 2020. When all the people you have put in high, well paying positions, call you a 'Fucking Idiot' behind your back, then you are in trouble.

You're welcome!

Sorry 'bout that, Marion, but I am a total straight. Best make that offer to other 'Conservatives' on this board.

Hey Dick brain...

You are pumping water up

It's a net loss....

Plain to see....
Sorry crybaby....better go review the discussion. You made a stupid mistake, and it happened because you are rabid (causing you to disagree, without knowing exactly why), ignorant (you clearly knew nothing about the topic), and lazy (you didn't take a few minutes to learn about it or about your own link).

And you do this a LOT.

It's you that needs to review the discussion..

You made the stupid mistake.

Tell me where I was wrong....

You thought it made sense to pump water

up to run it through turbines, dumb ass...

I thought I was using the traditional moniker for the Republicans, am I wrong?

YES

I also suggest you read the Rules and Guidelines:

"No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia."

USMB Rules and Guidelines

It's weird you have an exact rule like that.

But I am accusing the GOP of supporting a Pedophile, big difference.

If someone takes offense to that they can argue that Moore was not a pedophile I suppose.

What pedophile?

Moore, the man who tries to have sex with women barely older than Mohammed's wives.
Great dodge but you called us pedophiles and you know you did.
Now, now, here is a little crying towel. Let Mommy kiss the hurt and make it all better. LOL Poor Mikey, such a tender little spirit. LOL

Forum List

Back