Obvious Global Warming

I'm 5 beers in and don't give a fuck. Have that fucker spell me a Mixolydian scale and we'll call it even, deal?
The mixolydian mode is a diatonic scale starting on the 5th tone of a major (ionian) scale, using the key signature of the Ionian scale.

But I'm sure you knew that....:rolleyes:
I didn't see you spell anything.

Spell me a C major Mixolydian. Easy, amirite? :dunno:
Indeed it is easy. In fact, I just gave you the tools to spell one in any key, so you don't have to run around pretending you know something about this, and only being able to spell it in the key with no sharps or flats. How embarrassing!

You're welcome!

Nah, you spell it or fuck off. You're not getting me like that, faggot.

You want some of this? Come get some! I'll give you what fer all I can, believe that.

I don't be knowing how to do all dat dere, now. :rolleyes:
That's right, you don't know. Your failures so far with the nomenclature betray your ignorance of this topic.

That's right, I don't. :)

I do know pentatonic and Melodic and harmonic minor, though, therefore I do not care! :D

Why are you anti science and don't even know what the definition of what a pedophile is?

Please, continue to defend pedophilia. That worked for the GOP who supported a PEDOphile so well the first round in Alabama.

You said "In your strongest racist state..."

Just what country are you from? Russia? China? Cuba? Venezuela? North Korea?

Is Alabama not the most racist state? It's 100% white GOP who supported a PEDO. Well minus one Democratic Senator now.

Yet the state is almost 50% black.

Where are all the black Alabama politicians?
People say look at the weather in New York, in Mid West! No Global Warming!

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

What your map shows is that if we take the North American Cold Trough and spread it out everywhere else, it would bring all the other places back down to normal! The only unusual thing here is that for now, all the cold air is too concentrated in one spot.
No it doesn't show that at all lol. Since if you actually did that you'd notice that the average temperature is now about 1C higher than it was in 1850s.

Actually it's something like 4C higher in the Arctic circle and northward.

I'll reiterate: What difference does it make?

Do you have any idea how many environmental rules Donald Trump has nullified in only one year?

60 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump
Of course, all of that can be undone in exactly the same manner that it was done, after President Pence loses in 2020. When all the people you have put in high, well paying positions, call you a 'Fucking Idiot' behind your back, then you are in trouble.

Keep livin' the dream, mang.

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

Hey dip shit..

The climate has been changing on

our planet since it was a rock...

Bite on this...

LOL That senile old asshole has a degree in Journalism, none in any scientific discipline. And he is trying to tell men and women that have studied climate for decades that he knows more than they do. He is a demented old fool.

Climate Reanalyzer

Hey dip shit..

Bite on this...

Global Warming is defined as "human caused". So who is the dip shit?

Global Warming is defined as "human caused

Lmfao what a moron ..

G

O

D

Damn you stupid..

View attachment 169672

Oh yes, and God is coming back, and is she pissed.

Yes idiot, I did. Extra, produced energy is used to run pumps to raise water to a higher elevation, thus storing extra energy in the form of the potential energy of the water.

Literally EXACTLY what the other poster said. Then you did a little google search for a page title you thought meant something else, and quickly posted it here without reading a word of it.

In essence, what you ALWAYS do.

Think about it dumb ass...

You are pumping water up

to run it through turbines

at a lower elevation.....

You liberals are so stupid....

It's a net loss....
Of course it is, as is every process of creating or storing energy. You posted an example of storing energy that was produced elsewhere, in an effort to argue the opposite. You fucked up and posted shit you don't understand. Now you look stupid and should probably just shut up.

It's you that has proven your self to be stupid....

Plain to see....
Sorry crybaby....better go review the discussion. You made a stupid mistake, and it happened because you are rabid (causing you to disagree, without knowing exactly why), ignorant (you clearly knew nothing about the topic), and lazy (you didn't take a few minutes to learn about it or about your own link).

And you do this a LOT.

It's you that needs to review the discussion..

You made the stupid mistake.

Tell me where I was wrong....

You thought it made sense to pump water

up to run it through turbines, dumb ass...
No idiot, you have derailed. Nobody knows what you are crybabying about. You tried to rebut the point of another person with an article that literally confirmed and described his point to a 'T'.

Climate Reanalyzer

Hey dip shit..

Bite on this...

It's clear you are the dip shit....

How so?

The argument is humans are causing climate change, not that climate changes.

You dumb fuck the earth has been warming since there was a God damn mile high glacier in Chicago..

The argument is how much is man contributing and how much is natural variation

Stupid bitch, it has warmed and cooled. Cooled to the extent that the oceans were frozen even at the equator.
SNOWBALL EARTH

Think about it dumb ass...

You are pumping water up

to run it through turbines

at a lower elevation.....

You liberals are so stupid....

It's a net loss....
Of course it is, as is every process of creating or storing energy. You posted an example of storing energy that was produced elsewhere, in an effort to argue the opposite. You fucked up and posted shit you don't understand. Now you look stupid and should probably just shut up.

Plain to see....
Sorry crybaby....better go review the discussion. You made a stupid mistake, and it happened because you are rabid (causing you to disagree, without knowing exactly why), ignorant (you clearly knew nothing about the topic), and lazy (you didn't take a few minutes to learn about it or about your own link).

And you do this a LOT.

No idiot, you have derailed. Nobody knows what you are crybabying about. You tried to rebut the point of another person with an article that literally confirmed and described his point to a 'T'.

You are either retarded or insane....

Plain to see....

And you do this a LOT.

You're the fool who tried to argue it produces no electricity....when literally nobody was saying it does. This was pointed out to you. You still argued it. That's stupid.

Pumped storage is nothing but creating a big capacitor to store energy. Of course this produces a net loss. So does charging and discharging any capacitor. Duh. He knows that. I know that. What in bloody hell are you crybabying about?

Climate Reanalyzer

What your map shows is that if we take the North American Cold Trough and spread it out everywhere else, it would bring all the other places back down to normal! The only unusual thing here is that for now, all the cold air is too concentrated in one spot.
gfs_nh-sat3_t2_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat4_t2_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat5_t2_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat6_t2_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat1_t2_1-day.png

Now who am I going to believe, you or my lying eyeballs. LOL You fellows always flap yap without even looking at the evidence. You accept whatever the treasonous fat senile old orange clown states.

ZomboMeme 04012018210502.jpg

Climate Reanalyzer

No it doesn't show that at all lol. Since if you actually did that you'd notice that the average temperature is now about 1C higher than it was in 1850s.

And so?

View attachment 169673
Very stupid. For the last 6000 years, the earth has been cooling, as expected by the Milankovic Cycles. Until the start of the industrial revolution. Then the temperatures began to climb. And the steepness of the curve of that climb is increasing. Even on a 38 year scale.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

Hey dip shit..

Bite on this...

Global Warming is defined as "human caused

Lmfao what a moron ..

G

O

D

Damn you stupid..

View attachment 169672

The IPCC quite plainly uses "Climate Change" to refer to natural changes in Climate and Global Warming as referred to anthropogenic changes.

Link?

And fuck the IPCC

United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

It's an obvious hostage situation.

To achieve western level prosperity, the 3rd world threatens to use mature technology such as Coal fired power plants. But that holds a gun to the world's head.

Hence this whole redistribution trap. Pay them to skip the cheap mature technology and move to the more expensive newer technology.

That may be solved by the fact Solar/Wind is becoming so inexpensive now anyway.

You got some proof as to that inexpensiveness, asshole? Because I think you're lying. Without proof, you are lying.

Were is all the minoritys at in that sea of red?
Uh...hey genius...has it crossed your mind that the counties colored red might enjoy as low as 51% majorities for Republican voters?

Of course it didn't. Damn this website is chock full of stupid people.

Not as dumb as the twats in Indiana, fool
Huh? Whether or not that is true has no bearing on the fact that you are very stupid. What a bizarre defense...

No you are dumber then a box of rocks

Me smart, I left the hell hole high taxed state of the Chicago area to low cost of living low taxes of south Carolina, jobs a plenty

And you still live in fucking Indiana

Lol

View attachment 169691

Yep, love this city. Great art scene, great academics, great parks...the kind of place people like you are forced to avoid, lest you feel embarrassed of yourself all the time.

Justification for a hell hole?

You really don't think I have not been to Indianapolis? A hundred of times on business...

Climate Reanalyzer

Hey dip shit..

Bite on this...

LOL That senile old asshole has a degree in Journalism, none in any scientific discipline. And he is trying to tell men and women that have studied climate for decades that he knows more than they do. He is a demented old fool.

And you think your not?

Uh...hey genius...has it crossed your mind that the counties colored red might enjoy as low as 51% majorities for Republican voters?

Of course it didn't. Damn this website is chock full of stupid people.

Not as dumb as the twats in Indiana, fool
Huh? Whether or not that is true has no bearing on the fact that you are very stupid. What a bizarre defense...

No you are dumber then a box of rocks

Me smart, I left the hell hole high taxed state of the Chicago area to low cost of living low taxes of south Carolina, jobs a plenty

And you still live in fucking Indiana

Lol

View attachment 169691

Yep, love this city. Great art scene, great academics, great parks...the kind of place people like you are forced to avoid, lest you feel embarrassed of yourself all the time.

Justification for a hell hole?

You really don't think I have not been to Indianapolis? A hundred of times on business...
Indianapolis? You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya?

Climate Reanalyzer

And so?

View attachment 169673
And so your graph ignores the part where the climate forcing factors such as CO2, and Methane have shot through the roof.

Hey, have you ever realized in all their C02-absorbing plant studies they never include grass?

Know why? Grass filters C02 @ 450% of the highest plant they list.

So yeah, a grass field of 5 acres with 5 bovines on it filters 400%+ more CO2 and methane than the cows produce.

Plus, we get beef!

Global warming was a scam to pick taxpayer's pockets. That is all.
Stupid fuck, have you ever realized that they measure the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, not where it comes from or where it is going.

co2_data_mlo.png

While grass may absorb a lot of CO2 while growing, it is making zero difference in the amount that is continually increasing due to the use of fossil fuels.

He won because common sense data proves and demonstrates Global Warming
Actually....yes! Among other very similar things, yes! Trump is an ignorant fool who knows next to nothing about anything. These deniers were getting awfully tired of feeling stupid. And then a guy even dumber than them comes along and trumpets their stupid denial, and they LOVE it.

Plain to see....

And you do this a LOT.

You're the fool who tried to argue it produces no electricity....when literally nobody was saying it does. This was pointed out to you. You still argued it. That's stupid.

Pumped storage is nothing but creating a big capacitor to store energy. Of course this produces a net loss. So does charging and discharging any capacitor. Duh. He knows that. I know that. What in bloody hell are you crybabying about?

Indiana's a long ways from Mississippi, leftist shill doucheboy. True story.

Climate Reanalyzer

Who recorded those temperatures in the 1850s? Jeremiah Johnson or some other mountain man?
No, you ignorant bastard, the ice in the mountain glaciers.

Plain to see....

And you do this a LOT.

And how you going to do that in America much less in Indiana, fool?

Climate Reanalyzer

Who recorded those temperatures in the 1850s? Jeremiah Johnson or some other mountain man?
No, you ignorant bastard, the ice in the mountain glaciers.

They have been melting thousands of years before 1850 you fucking idiot

Forum List

Back