Obvious Global Warming

In the Jurassic period C02 in the atmosphere was 5 times higher and the plants and animals were HUGE so what's the problem?

So do you think increasing CO2 has anything to do with the massive NFL linemen we have now?

You have a link to say otherwise?

No, I was just asking what you thought.

One word

Monsanto

Or I can go deeper if you like

Super chickens as an example

View attachment 169683

God bless Monsanto and Dow. I'm just waiting for them to come out with something that makes shrimp the size of lobsters.

I could eat me a whole dozen of them. :biggrin:

You poor broke ass..

I want more huge king crab legs :)

Actually....yes! Among other very similar things, yes! Trump is an ignorant fool who knows next to nothing about anything. These deniers were getting awfully tired of feeling stupid. And then a guy even dumber than them comes along and trumpets their stupid denial, and they LOVE it.

And then you came along, and we all felt better about ourselves. :happy-1:
Of course, that's a lie. That's why you guys have to create bubbles and echo chambers for yourselves.

If that's what I wanted, I would not be here, believe me. It appears you want that. DU is for you!

What state is Robert Johnson from?
Same State he died in. And yes, that's why you2re here.

Tell me. And know it's not the state I am from in advance.
Hmmm....no, I think you should just flail away.

You can bet their little windmills and solar cells aren't keeping them warm tonight. Those good old coal-fired electrical plants are going full-tilt. As well as wood-fired stoves, and propane gas furnaces.
Nonsense.

DOE says the cheapest form of power to build now is Wind followed by Solar. And with Pumped Storage you solve the problem of availability.

Hey Dip Shit....

Pumped Storage uses more energy than

what it produces, it's only good for producing

more revenue by selling more electricity at peak demand

when electricity prices are at their highest.....

Such ignorance, pumped storage simply stores the energy that was produced elsewhere at peak production. It's only as expensive as the watts extracted at the total cost used to store those watts

The ignorance is all yours....

Pumped-storage hydroelectricity - Wikipedia
You fool...your link literally confirms every word he said...you never read a word of it, obviously.

Hey Dick brain...

Did you read it again? :dance:

Does anyone know what the exact temperature is every place in the Northern Hemisphere at any given moment? How about every moment every where for the last few million years? If we don't know what the weather is how can we know what the climate is or accurately predict what it will be? "Global warming" is an always has been a scam.

And then you came along, and we all felt better about ourselves. :happy-1:
Of course, that's a lie. That's why you guys have to create bubbles and echo chambers for yourselves.

If that's what I wanted, I would not be here, believe me. It appears you want that. DU is for you!

Well bitch, it's not Indiana, I know that much.

So, do you know? Or do I have to school you on that there?

Carbon is not the culprit..
It's not?!?!?!?

Wow!!!!!!

Have you and your team of expert researchers taken your very I.important scientific findings to the major scientific societies of the world????? What are you waiting for, genius?

Mayhaps the UN to tell us what to think and do? How could we ever get by without that?! :eek:
I have no idea how your ridiculous comments have any relevance whatsoever.

It's Mississippi motherfucker.

Funny how you didn't know that, yet use the man in your avatar.

Do you know what his claim to fame is? Probably not, as ignorant as you've shown to be up to this point.

Like in Chicago where they have not had a Republican mayor in almost a 100 years?
You fool, that makes no sense. You cant gerrymander a city. Where do you people come from? Freaking convention of stupid around here.. .

Say what dumb ass democrats have been doing it for ever

You ever hear of the Chicago democratic machine ignoramus? God damn fool the Chicago democratic machine is what won JFK presidency

Hillary and Obama tried to go national with it

Cook County Democratic Party - Wikipedia

The Cook County Democratic Party is a political party which represents voters in 50 wards in the city of Chicago and 30 suburban townships of Cook County. The organization has dominated Chicago politics (and consequently, Illinois politics) since the 1930s. It relies on a tight organizational structure of ward and township committeemen to elect candidates. At the height of its influence under Richard J. Daleyin the 1960s, it was one of the most powerful political machines in American history. Party members have been convicted of public corruption. By the beginning of the 21st century the party had largely ceased to function as a machine due to the decline of political patronage following the issuing of the Shakman Decrees. The current Chairman is Joseph Berrios.

Of course I know, cracka. Do you think you are the only person ever to appreciate Robert Johnson?

Like in Chicago where they have not had a Republican mayor in almost a 100 years?
You fool, that makes no sense. You cant gerrymander a city. Where do you people come from? Freaking convention of stupid around here.. .

You ever hear of the Chicago democratic machine ignoramus? God damn fool the Chicago democratic machine is what won JFK presidency

The Cook County Democratic Party is a political party which represents voters in 50 wards in the city of Chicago and 30 suburban townships of Cook County. The organization has dominated Chicago politics (and consequently, Illinois politics) since the 1930s. It relies on a tight organizational structure of ward and township committeemen to elect candidates. At the height of its influence under Richard J. Daleyin the 1960s, it was one of the most powerful political machines in American history. Party members have been convicted of public corruption. By the beginning of the 21st century the party had largely ceased to function as a machine due to the decline of political patronage following the issuing of the Shakman Decrees. The current Chairman is Joseph Berrios.

So does Chicago popular vote for Mayor go to Republicans, but by some "gerrymandered" system the Mayor goes to the Democrats?

Of course I know, cracka. Do you think you are the only person ever to appreciate Robert Johnson?

You surely lacked on saying so, boy. So tell us, what is Robert Johnson the pioneer of?

Tick Tock, and it's 2 words.

I don't know what country you're from, but that's not how it works here..

Sure it is.

A bunch of racists get together, gerrymander districts, and somehow win a majority in congress despite losing the majority vote even when congressional districts are supposed to be equal in population and won by popular vote.

It is painfully obvious you so called GOPs who supported a PEDOphile, are racist, and a minority party of mostly white men over 65 years of age.

In your strongest racist state, Alabama, 60% of people under the age of 35 voted against the racist GOPs.

The last one was big Bill the democrats started gerrymandering fool..

It took decades and decades for republicans to catch on...fighting fire with fire and now the democrats CRY wolf..

View attachment 169682

Do republicans win the popular vote in Illinois? Maybe that district conforms to guidelines for fairness reasons such as majority-minority districts per the Civil Rights act. All you do is post a random picture.

What does the popular vote have to do with anything? There is no Electoral College in state or Congressional elections so it is always by the popular vote.

Do you have any idea how any of this works are you talking out of your ass again?

Can't really claim "gerrymandering" if you are claiming your electoral outcome is affected by gerrymandered districts, when it's not.

Illinois outcome is not a republican electorate denied their vote by gerrymandering, there is no republican electorate in Illinois worth a hill of beans.

How is it NOT affected by gerrymandering?

How can Illinois elect Republican governors but Chicago's elected officials and Congress are virtually all Democrats?

I lived in Florida at one time where a Congressional district was drawn purposely to ensure a minority would be elected. My house was in this district. After the next census, my neighborhood was deemed too white and shifted to the district normally held by a Republican. Years later, that district was redrawn again to include minority neighborhoods a 3-hour drive away. In that district, if you lived on a certain highway, your address was in one district, your neighbor across the street was either in the same or another district, but the road itself was in the minority district. The federal courts threw that district out of the redistricting plan and sent the state legislature back to the drawing board.

BTW, in other news, the minority Congresscritter that had held that minority district was recently convicted of fraud and sentenced to federal prison.

Nonsense.

DOE says the cheapest form of power to build now is Wind followed by Solar. And with Pumped Storage you solve the problem of availability.

Hey Dip Shit....

Such ignorance, pumped storage simply stores the energy that was produced elsewhere at peak production. It's only as expensive as the watts extracted at the total cost used to store those watts

The ignorance is all yours....

Pumped-storage hydroelectricity - Wikipedia
You fool...your link literally confirms every word he said...you never read a word of it, obviously.

Hey Dick brain...

Did you read it again? :dance:
Yes idiot, I did. Extra, produced energy is used to run pumps to raise water to a higher elevation, thus storing extra energy in the form of the potential energy of the water.

Literally EXACTLY what the other poster said. Then you did a little google search for a page title you thought meant something else, and quickly posted it here without reading a word of it.

In essence, what you ALWAYS do.

You surely lacked on saying so, boy. So tell us, whatis Robert Johnson the pioneer of?

Impressing crackas?

Democrats in Maryland are racist for gerrumandering the districts so that only "1" Republican represents the State?

Racist! Racist! Racist!

Democrats in Maryland are freezing their asses off tonight!

Guess what? Republicans in Maryland are, too! :eek:

You can bet their little windmills and solar cells aren't keeping them warm tonight. Those good old coal-fired electrical plants are going full-tilt. As well as wood-fired stoves, and propane gas furnaces.
Nonsense.

Hey Dip Shit....

Where did you go Dip Shit?
I wanted to talk more science....

So does Chicago popular vote for Mayor go to Republicans, but by some "gerrymandered" system the Mayor goes to the Democrats?

Chicago is not gerrymandered for election of the mayor as everyone in the city votes for one person. Democrats just outnumber Republicans by a large margin. When it comes to representatives in city state and local governments, they can be gerrymandered.

Does anyone know what the exact temperature is every place in the Northern Hemisphere at any given moment? How about every moment every where for the last few million years? If we don't know what the weather is how can we know what the climate is or accurately predict what it will be? "Global warming" is an always has been a scam.

US_temps_dec-jan_2013-14 (1).jpg

You surely lacked on saying so, boy. So tell us, whatis Robert Johnson the pioneer of?

Impressing crackas?

Holy fuck, you're stupid! :eek:

The correct answer is slide guitar, but you're way too much of a faggot to know that.

Now go rotate yur ass on a cactus, k? Leftist fucking lying cocksuck.

Chicago is not gerrymandered for election of the mayor as everyone in the city votes for one person. Democrats just outnumber Republicans by a large margin. When it comes to representatives in city state and local governments, they can be gerrymandered.
That's my point regarding that. I am being facetious with Bear513's statements that Illinois is an example of Democratic gerrymandering.

No it's not. Illinois just overwhelmingly votes Democratic.

In many Republican areas however, and in the US writ-large, Republicans LOSE the popular vote but still win majorities in the representative chambers. (Whether state or Congressional House).

Forum List

Back