Ocasio-Cortez Is Nonstop Entertainment

2nhgd9.jpg

What you don’t hear, is those adjustments go both ways. It is a total of $21 trillion in adjustments going both ways, a lot of which is depreciation costs. Not $21 trillion missing.
Don’t get me wrong, the fact they don’t have systems that work together is a disgrace, but that has been the case in most all agencies of the fed govt. forever.
And, unfortunately, the bureaucracy is large, trying to bring it all together will be near impossible.

Congrats you elected an idiot, Sarah is a fucking genius compared to her .

You proud?

I do not live in NY and I do not vote Dem....so you lied twice about me in just 5 words...well done

You just embarrassed yourself in front of the entire country..

She is a fucking idiot.

I provided the source of the 21 trillion figure the tweeted, feel free to refute the work done by Mark Skidmore.

Here is a follow up to the first link I gave...

Is Our Government Intentionally Hiding $21 Trillion In Spending?

Go ahead and prove them wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cortez: Ok Alex,,I will take basic math for 500
Alex Trebek:..the answer is "32 Trillion"
Cortez:,,,,how many miles is it from the USA to China?

She got that from here...

Exclusive: The Pentagon’s Massive Accounting Fraud Exposed

Time and again, they found that the amounts of money reported as having flowed into and out of the Defense Department were gargantuan, often Department were gargantuan, often dwarfing the amounts Congress had appropriated: $1.7 trillion in 1998, $2.3 trillion in 1999, $1.1 trillion in 2000, $1.1 trillion in 2007, $875 billion in 2010, and $1.7 trillion in 2012, plus amounts in the hundreds of billions in other years.

In all, at least a mind-boggling $21 trillion of Pentagon financial transactions between 1998 and 2015 could not be traced, documented, or explained, concluded Skidmore.​

As for the 21 trillion...

Has Our Government Spent $21 Trillion Of Our Money Without Telling Us?

Hell, even the guy that debunks that the money is missing does not question the 21 trillion dollar figure...

Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers

Bwhawaawawawa!

You are now defending a moron?

To funny.

Spits the forum idiot who’s too stupid to know how to spell a three letter word. :eusa_doh:

Time and again, they found that the amounts of money reported as having flowed into and out of the Defense Department were gargantuan, often Department were gargantuan, often dwarfing the amounts Congress had appropriated: $1.7 trillion in 1998, $2.3 trillion in 1999, $1.1 trillion in 2000, $1.1 trillion in 2007, $875 billion in 2010, and $1.7 trillion in 2012, plus amounts in the hundreds of billions in other years.

In all, at least a mind-boggling $21 trillion of Pentagon financial transactions between 1998 and 2015 could not be traced, documented, or explained, concluded Skidmore.​
concluded Skidmore

Nuff said.

Hell, even the guy that debunks that the money is missing does not question the 21 trillion dollar figure...

Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers

Bwhawaawawawa!

To funny.

We are seeing the fruits of Common Core.

Well, it is not your fault that you are a moron, you do not need to blame it on CC.

concluded Skidmore

Nuff said.

It is enough said become Skidmore provided copies of every document used while all you have is a tweet from some partisan hack.

Bwhawaawawawa!

To funny.

We are seeing the fruits of Common Core.

Well, it is not your fault that you are a moron, you do not need to blame it on CC.

Ouch! I’m crying now. Yes, your personal attack was from a third grade playground, but your bigoted attack is just a violent suppression of my civil rights.

concluded Skidmore

Nuff said.

It is enough said become Skidmore provided copies of every document used while all you have is a tweet from some partisan hack.

Even hardcore leftist Vox called her on her BS.

Which leaves you standing on a rainy street with no clothes on.

The $21 trillion Pentagon accounting error that can’t pay for Medicare-for-all, explained

concluded Skidmore

Nuff said.

The $21 trillion Pentagon accounting error that can’t pay for Medicare-for-all, explained

I never said her spin on the number was correct, all I have pointed out is where the number came from...do try and keep up so I do not have to go back and recap every thread for you.

concluded Skidmore

Nuff said.

I never said her spin on the number was correct, all I have pointed out is where the number came from...do try and keep up so I do not have to go back and recap every thread for you.

So what? I didn’t finish 2nd in my Economics Major class and I could see it was BS. In fact, I hate economics.

Your darling superstar is too stupid to see it, and you’re a useful idiot trying to hopelessly spin for her.

concluded Skidmore

Nuff said.

So what? I didn’t finish 2nd in my Economics Major class and I could see it was BS. In fact, I hate economics.

Your darling superstar is too stupid to see it, and you’re a useful idiot trying to hopelessly spin for her.

You are the one that makes multiple threads about her a day...you are the one that seems to be star struck and cannot quit talking about her.
Are you just trying to hide your erotic feelings you have for her?

Nuff said.

You are the one that makes multiple threads about her a day...you are the one that seems to be star struck and cannot quit talking about her.
Are you just trying to hide your erotic feelings you have for her?

Not my fault your superstar says really stupid things everyday.

Forum List

Back