Ocasio-Cortez Is Nonstop Entertainment

BRF8kFL.jpg

i'm going to hazard a guess that gator didn't vote for her.
I bet few voted for Pelosi, Waters, etc too, but they’re still your monkeys climbing on your back.
holler at me when this makes sense and i'll try again.
For a political figure who has nothing to do with anyone on this board, she sure has a plethora of defenders.
it's her right to be as stupid as she wants to be. however, which is more stupid - the things she says or the way people twist it w/o understanding it? rest assured she says some stupid shit but i've seen many articles in which she is referencing so it's not just *her* saying it. in fact she's just parkeeting it like obama, clinton, bush, trump and all political figures do - take the most extreme numbers that illustrate your point and sell them as the "real" numbers.
Ah, she read it on the Internet so it must be true excuse.
so - intentionally misrepresent what i'm saying. i can only imagine now what you're doing to what she said.

I bet few voted for Pelosi, Waters, etc too, but they’re still your monkeys climbing on your back.
For a political figure who has nothing to do with anyone on this board, she sure has a plethora of defenders.
it's her right to be as stupid as she wants to be. however, which is more stupid - the things she says or the way people twist it w/o understanding it? rest assured she says some stupid shit but i've seen many articles in which she is referencing so it's not just *her* saying it. in fact she's just parkeeting it like obama, clinton, bush, trump and all political figures do - take the most extreme numbers that illustrate your point and sell them as the "real" numbers.

I gave you a link to the original source of the figure she spouted. I challenge you to refute it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I love quoting sources.

UFO struck by lightning prompts wild theory that craft was 'charging batteries'

I gave you a link to the original source of the figure she spouted. I challenge you to refute it.

I love quoting sources.

You are drunk this morning. Well, who am I to judge.

Come back when you are sober and realize what you are posting

For a political figure who has nothing to do with anyone on this board, she sure has a plethora of threads being made about her.

She is your new obsession. Do you find her hot?

I’ll file that under “FOX News”.

Are you drunk this morning?

Drunk with laughing at you trying to defend your new Superstar.

For a political figure who has nothing to do with anyone on this board, she sure has a plethora of threads being made about her.

I have not defended anyone, I have provided facts...those things you sheep hate so much

I love quoting sources.

now if only you went to read / comprehend them.

I have not defended anyone, I have provided facts...those things you sheep hate so much

Yes, she read it on the Internet excuse.

he's not defended her once. he's simply said where she got the number itself and asked you to speak to it. you're busy dancing around like someone shoved a roll of quarters up your ass instead.

Yes, she read it on the Internet excuse.

Which ironically is what you did with that OP, saw something on the internet and assumed it was true

Forum List

Back